• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red Hood Society

"I was hoping you would ask that." His own grin matched the demon's as he snatched the pen and knife. The Alpha did not hesitate one second to sign the contract with the demon. In fact, he did so with utter glee. "Let us hope this completely solidifies the reign of the wolves and beasts and demise of the humans. I will turn enough for an unbeatable army, the rest shall suffer execution. Same for all who dare oppose me. I trust you are with me now Demon?"
Black Jade Black Jade

Ragnarok: The Demon Sin of Greed

BVlmliNAIHFKWAutfwvRgJQa6bxw8M-sWc_SHQf_b6fHNHLPc3AD9xMvA4Zbac-Zc23XVVF-XO_vsRMkEKRCaifyH9vQvQeEd1K00SVA-20UCkOwPalpwm9DUB9EUkH95oFHlh7S

Ragnarok watched, with perfect precision, perfect tracking skills, watching his every move as he signed the paper. You see, the Demonic Sin of greed was powerful yes. He had many sources of power, but one of the biggest, was his Contracts. The more he had, the more powerful he was. The stronger the will of the person or thing in question signing the contract, or the stronger the being, the stronger he was.

And this guy had the content material for 2 of the 3 factors. This would be . . . Interesting.

Damien took the knife, slitting his arm as blood dripped onto the paper. Black blood, dark as the night sky, and engulfed the Contract. Suddenly, there was an expulsion of energy, both magic and demonic, as he walked to the Alpha, placing a fist on his chest softly.

"From now on," he spoke, "As far as the Contract Abides and Exists, you and I will be forever Linked. I own you, your Soul, your Spirit, your life, and your body. And I, the Demonic Sin of Greed, Grant you Power. Wisdom. Strength. Order. And Chaos." He removed his fist, the black entity of Greed surrounding them, and separating after a minute.

On the Alphas right for-arm, came up as a large black tattoo. He sighed, "It's been done . . . A Direct Contract. I missed those. Anywho~" He pointed at the tattoo, "Just call my name, Ragnarok, and that will spread. Essentially giving you, well, the body of a Demon. Be careful though, you might be strong, but something like that being overused WILL kill anyone other than a Demon." He smiled, and ruffled his hair. "Man, I missed you old friend."

Axeykins Axeykins

"Look, I am sorry all of that has happened to you, but that is life. Sometimes it hurts and none of us can control it no matter how much we wish to." He shot him a sharp frown.
The name Raskville caused a pain to shoot through his head. That place..why was it so familiar? Why did it spark such a strong feeling of anger and frustration. And sadness. Making his face contort."Anton and Tatianna...I can't remember too much more than the names and how I was kicked out of their home when I was young, about ten years old...,I remember them from that Raskville you mentioned. That was the first family I lost, the second was some old man in the Hoods, then having no choice but to join the wolves...and then the love of my life among them. Instead of lashing out, why can't you find common ground with me Honus? We bleed the same blood, have felt the same pain."
He sighed heavily. Sinking down into his chair. "I'm tired of fighting with you, it's like arguing with a rock. so stubborn, stuck in your ways. I don't think of myself as any better than your kind or anyone else and sure as hell won't let you make me feel even worse about what I am. What can't be controlled..."
JokerValentine JokerValentine

Axeykins Axeykins
Those names too had struck a chord with Honus, as he knew now that things had become entirely more complex. "That's not possible..... Anton and Tatianna they-" Honus now saw something that the dog hadn't. Marius was Honus' son. And that by all forms of morality made him invulnerable. "What can't be controlled is- is that you-" he couldn't speak, he was choking, drowning in a sea of realization that he couldn't escape. Marius was his son. He was a pathetic runt in the Hoods who lost his life on his first day, but he had been his son? It of course had to make sense by some damned star having made this be so. That he was supposed to learn and change his ways. But change requires a fracture of one's self.

"I.... they had other sons I'm sure," he convinced himself aloud, "and... and they didn't turn into beasts like you. You don't want to fight because you're a father, whether their your pups or not. And... and you're telling me these lies and attempting to buy yourself some time. I'm mad because..." he couldn't speak yet again. He wasn't used to having more than just Syl as his family. And now his enemy was his family, for the first time he knew of the pain of some. Perhaps Syl could sympathize. It took all the strength he had to keep it together. This was an awful day.

Red shrugged, her eyes glinting in the dimness. Even in her small form, every movement from the flick of her tail to the twitch of an ear was made with precision and an ancient strength. Her recent taste of magic left the demoness reinvigorated, moreso than she had been in decades. "I'll shift if I feel like it. I don't feel like it now, though." She yawned, then inclined her head. "I don't need to take my form until we have an accord... And don't worry about time... My cast holds. Anyone who comes up there will see you sleeping in bed. Even the witch shouldn't notice." A light breeze through the clearing ruffled her fur, at which point she finally met Syl's gaze directly. The desperation in the huntress's voice rang out to her, turning her gnawing hunger to something much, much more powerful- and dangerous.

The selfishness of the request didn't phase her- Red had dealt with far worse, but it pleased her to hear the woman was so willing.
"Let no one say I'm not a generous entity. I can heal you, certainly, and do one better: give you the strength that you won't find yourself in such critical condition again, if your will extend to it." The feline's eyes flashed again, slowly but surely shifting from their clear blue to purple, on their way to a bleeding red. "It won't take more than ten minutes but there is a certain way of going about things." Tradition, tradition. It irked her but it would guarantee things went smoothly. "Call my name."

Clear as a bell, it rang in Syl's mind. If a name had weight, this was quite heavy.
Raegazel.

Malice Queen Malice Queen

"There's no excuse for what they did. I was ten. I haven't even heard from them since then. They had other children and I wasn't one of theirs so why should they care right? Why give love and attention to something that isn't yours...something that's different than what you wanted and a disgrace to your family name." He hissed bitterly. "I will absolutely give Ackara's pups unconditional love despite not being mine. They'll need a strong figure in their life and she will need support...as much as I can muster up at least." he sighed and set his cup on the table. "In sorry if I fail you in any way Ackara. But I will try."
JokerValentine JokerValentine Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed FireMaiden FireMaiden

The breeze would roll through the clearing and it sent a chill up her spine, a nighttime deal with a demon behind the back of her father-figure...it was like the start of a fable with a bad-ending to it. "Anything to prevent me from being a burden again." The female demon's voice would echo inside her mind, it almost made her head hurt the longer she concentrated on it. Without a single thought, Sylvia would utter the name, "Raegazel." Traditions she understood but not when it came to magic. Once the name escaped her lips, she felt as if a weight was lifted from her whole body.
((Sorry it's so short!)) Moolock Moolock

A long sigh escaped the cat as she closed her eyes slowly, breathing a "Thank you..." Like the moment after a drop hit water, the name resonated, its power rippling out. It felt so good to be called upon... Red grinned as the breeze strengthened, seeming to concentrate around her. Eyes glowing now full red were obscured by flecks of ash coming from seemingly nowhere. It thickened and swirled around Red as she dissolved suddenly into a flock of ravens. Flapping and hissing filled the clearing until suddenly, like someone turning off a light, it vanished leaving Red in her human form standing in the darkness, crimson hair blowing slightly as she glanced down at her clothes, straightening them out. Dressed simply head to toe in black in leggings, a corset, and a blouse, the demoness seemed satisfied.

"Raegazel... Damn it's been a while since I've heard that... Now, formalities." Red bowed to Syl, folding a hand across her abdomen. "Summoner Sylvia Aldrich, I await the terms of your contract."

( Malice Queen Malice Queen no problem! :hornstongue; )

Sylvia was shocked to see the demon's true form, it was almost...breathtaking. Red spoke and Sylvia would bite her lip as the redhead asked for the terms of their contract. "Simple, right?...Heal my broken body and give me the strength to prevent it from becoming incapacitated again...or at least a bit stronger than it is now..." It seemed like a simple request...but the question was: what was the price. "Now name your price...demon." She didn't fling these words with hate or disdain, unlike if she were addressing a pack of mongrels.
Moolock Moolock

Price... Red's thinking hadn't actually gotten that far yet and she frowned, taking a moment on it. She looked the huntress over, knowing she'd have to hurry up or she'd be laying another cast to keep Syl's pain at bay. Finally, she settled on something. "Two favors- one for healing you completely and utterly of your critical injuries, the second in return for strength," Red replied coolly, straightening to see her reaction. "How would that settle with you?"

Gah! What was it about this human that was making her think like this? Red couldn't put a finger on it but she couldn't bring herself to ask for Syl's soul... though, she supposed, a favor could count as a soul... No. No, she couldn't- but she couldn't starve either... But the words were already gone into the night and she couldn't reclaim them and change the price now.

Axeykins Axeykins
That didn't sound like the people he so trusted. But his words hurt, as if he were blaming Honus for not being his father. "You know I never had a choice to give up my son. I feel that... maybe I could've prevented all of this. I could've prevented your disease, prevented you being so sick and so forgetful of who you are. For God sakes you were my son dammit...." His eyes seemed to well up a bit, and it took a lot for a seemingly cold killer to break down as he began to do. How could he go back to the Hoods knowing that he had to remember his son? But alas, how did Syl live knowing her brother was out there?

"What am I supposed to do? Beg for you to forgive me? Pretend I see the err of my ways only to betray you? Have you bite me so I become one of you and understand whatever stupid pain afflicts you?"

Ackara smiled at Marius, closing her eyes. "I think anything you can give would mean the world to us..." She sighed deeply before her eyes flew open. "M-Marr..." A slight whisper escaped her. "Can we get Harken back quickly..." Something was very very wrong, based on the terrified expression on her face.
Axeykins Axeykins FireMaiden FireMaiden

As she was walking out of her house, Thalia heard fighting off to her left. She stopped for a moment, listening, then sprinted off in the direction of the sound. She found most of her fellow Red Hoods fighting a demon and decided that she had better help.

Thalia sprinted toward the demon screaming, and when she got to the demon, she plunged her sword into its back.

Blue098 Blue098 @Dragonelz Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Last edited:
"Maybe, but maybe you would have done the same thing? Maybe you would kick me out too? I would have still joined the Hoods. Still been changed. It's impossible to tell how things would go, but one thing for sure is Stone was right about my desire to become a wolf. Longing for something more. A family and strong bond. I...I can't judge you when I hardly remember you. And what I do remember is good or something you had to do. Code of the Hoods." He shrugged. "You could start by being a tad nicer to us wolves. Try and understand us before you judge and see just how much you humans judge us."
He was about to go on when Ackara caught his attention again. "Oh. Um. Okay, Harken?! I think she needs your attention quickly."
JokerValentine JokerValentine Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed FireMaiden FireMaiden

Axeykins Axeykins
Honus certainly felt worse. "Of course you hardly know me. I gave you up because... because I wanted you to have the experience of a family. I couldn't raise you, but if I could I would've prevented all this. You're sick, you've been conditioned to think that what you are is something misunderstood, something that people discount. But you fail to see what you really are, what your kind does to others." Honus wasn't sure what else to say. "I can't decide if the Marius i would've loved is alive or dead. Because maybe the real you is still in there somewhere. But all you see in me is a bad man, a terrible creature when-"

A loud yell echoed from the outside, destroying the scene with its noise.

"Marius... I'm sorry. I wish I could've prevented your infection."

Sylvia found it suspicious that the demon was only asking for a favor...but it could be anything the hellspawn desired...so it seemed fair enough. "Deal." she would speak up, after a few seconds of consideration and wonder at the favors Raegazel...Red would ask of her. As the huntress agreed to the deal the breeze that had swept through the ruins would seem to kick-up. The ruins seemed to enjoy the activity as much as Red enjoyed the deal they struck!
Moolock Moolock

"Maybe, but maybe you would have done the same thing? Maybe you would kick me out too? I would have still joined the Hoods. Still been changed. It's impossible to tell how things would go, but one thing for sure is Stone was right about my desire to become a wolf. Longing for something more. A family and strong bond. I...I can't judge you when I hardly remember you. And what I do remember is good or something you had to do. Code of the Hoods." He shrugged. "You could start by being a tad nicer to us wolves. Try and understand us before you judge and see just how much you humans judge us."
He was about to go on when Ackara caught his attention again. "Oh. Um. Okay, Harken?! I think she needs your attention quickly."

"Yes? What is it?" She asked, coming into veiw. She noticed the expression on the other wokfs face, "What's wrong dear?" Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

"I-I think my water just broke..." Ackara stuttered, eyes wide. She was starting to panic, clutching the sides of the chair. Holy hell. What do I do now, do I breath do I push should I be having water poured on my head?! She thought frantically, trying to figure out how the heck that worked. Birth, confusing to everyone.
Axeykins Axeykins JokerValentine JokerValentine FireMaiden FireMaiden

Marius scoffed and turned back to Honus. "Well good job on that one. Family experience? If you call your room being the shed most of the time because of 'misbehaving', daily beatings over the most minor things, sent to your room without supper most nights a 'family experience.' " He ended in a snippy tone. " Now, don't get my wrong. I cannot and will not blame you for any of that.There is no way you could have known and nothing you could have done. At least I did find some comfort and love from the old Hood member who adopted me and then again in the pack. They accepted me without question." He chuckled softly. " Please do not beat yourself up over the curse either, there was nothing you could have done then. No quick fix or cure. And the memories will eventually come back and perhaps with some assistance but I assure you the old Marius you knew is still in here somewhere. You just have to listen for once in your life old man. Do you really have to follow the words of the Hoods so close that you kill without question?"

He so desperately wished to continue on but his attention was suddenly ripped away by what Ackara said. "What?! But...but you said it would be a few weeks before...are you sure you didn't spill some tea and that they aren't just kicking badly? That is a thing with pups isn't it?" The wolf flew out of his chair, clutching his chest as his heart beat painfully against his rib cage. He was fully in a panic attack. "I...er..I don't know what to do! Honus? Harken? You've been through this correct? Do something?"
JokerValentine JokerValentine FireMaiden FireMaiden Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

FireMaiden FireMaiden Axeykins Axeykins Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

"Oh fuck this," the man said rather disgusted. He never liked the thought of whatever the hell this was, "you like this kind, you deal with it. I'm out." The male decided to take the opportunity to escape the conversation. Everything that just happened, it was breaking him down, and he couldn't take it. Fuck the towels, perhaps the Hoods, definitely the wolves. Was Marius trying to brainwash him? Taking a hold of his trust and using it to his advantage? He hadn't heard of the terrible treatment that Marius received, and of course it made no sense. Was he really that bad of a kid? Maybe he deserved it. Maybe he talked too much, maybe fantasizing of having a wolf girlfriend. His parents were some of the staunchest anti-werewolf people he knew.

The man decided he needed some air, going outside away from the entire scene. He wasn't fetching any towels. he didn't even care that the kid survived or not. But he cared about Syl, he perhaps cared about the real Marius, not this imposter. But by God it was his son after all, someone he wish he had in his life but couldn't. He walked for a bit, and then ran to the back of the house and collapsed into his arms on the ground, breathing heavily as he couldn't hold it in anymore. He just sorta lay there for a moment, motionless and broken.

"Honus no come back! I need! Gah! O...okay. Ackara just...just sit like...lie down." He paced nervously. "Oh Gods I don't...I'm not ready for this!" The poor young wolf was hyperventilating. With the conversation moments ago and now this it was all too much at once. He felt his head and limbs going numb. Darkness crept from the corners of his eyes. "S-sorry. I'm...I'm not feeling so well. I'll just, I'll fetch the, instead----" His ramblings were cut off by a loud FWHUMP as the young man passed out cold. Falling to the ground as a useless lump in the midst of the stress and panic.
FireMaiden FireMaiden Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed JokerValentine JokerValentine

Alone in a dimly lit room sat a very peculiar women. One of mysterious origins and dark devotion. Her hair, darker than a moonless night and her skin made even the fairest women, green with envy. But her beauty was fading, and fast. She giggled with excitement as she gazed into her mirror. "Finally." She said as she was given a front row seat to the birth of the wolf child. The mirror began to fog and reflexed the witches appearance. She quickly turned away and hissed at her reflection. She slowly examined her aging face. "Look at you. Your disgusting." She remarked. "Huh. Let's face it. We've seen better days." The witches youthful appearance was a farce, one built from sorcery and sacrifice. She walked over to a cabinet and reached for a small clear bottle. A small amount thick, dark red liquid floated at the bottom and she hastily drank it. A bit of it landed on her lips and she licked it off, not wanting to waste a single drop. "Mmm. Yes." She exhaled as her youthful appearance was replenished. She walked over to the mirror and peered with lustful eyes at the pregnant women. "I need more." She picked up a small black book that sat beside he mirror and waved her hand over the pages which flipped rapidly before landing on a single page. "The eyes of a blind man, the heart of a crow, the sap from an oak, the thorns of a rose, and.....the blood of an innocent." She laughed. "What fortune timing. I surely must pay this mother to be a visit. If only to give my condolences. It must be so hard for a mother to loose a child." She laughed wildly as she vanished into the surrounding woods.

((I hope this works <3))

Ragnarok: The Demon Sin of Greed

BVlmliNAIHFKWAutfwvRgJQa6bxw8M-sWc_SHQf_b6fHNHLPc3AD9xMvA4Zbac-Zc23XVVF-XO_vsRMkEKRCaifyH9vQvQeEd1K00SVA-20UCkOwPalpwm9DUB9EUkH95oFHlh7S

Ragnarok watched, with perfect precision, perfect tracking skills, watching his every move as he signed the paper. You see, the Demonic Sin of greed was powerful yes. He had many sources of power, but one of the biggest, was his Contracts. The more he had, the more powerful he was. The stronger the will of the person or thing in question signing the contract, or the stronger the being, the stronger he was.

And this guy had the content material for 2 of the 3 factors. This would be . . . Interesting.

Damien took the knife, slitting his arm as blood dripped onto the paper. Black blood, dark as the night sky, and engulfed the Contract. Suddenly, there was an expulsion of energy, both magic and demonic, as he walked to the Alpha, placing a fist on his chest softly.

"From now on," he spoke, "As far as the Contract Abides and Exists, you and I will be forever Linked. I own you, your Soul, your Spirit, your life, and your body. And I, the Demonic Sin of Greed, Grant you Power. Wisdom. Strength. Order. And Chaos." He removed his fist, the black entity of Greed surrounding them, and separating after a minute.

On the Alphas right for-arm, came up as a large black tattoo. He sighed, "It's been done . . . A Direct Contract. I missed those. Anywho~" He pointed at the tattoo, "Just call my name, Ragnarok, and that will spread. Essentially giving you, well, the body of a Demon. Be careful though, you might be strong, but something like that being overused WILL kill anyone other than a Demon." He smiled, and ruffled his hair. "Man, I missed you old friend."

Axeykins Axeykins

"and I have missed you Demon. It feels grand to be in a contract with you once more." Draven flexed his arm as he examined the tattoo. It had been forever since he had seen such a thing. And could not wait to test it's power. "Now then, since we have the basics all out of the way. Let us get down to the first manners of business. Where is the nearest town in this wretched place? I have the great need to feed and need to begin building our army."
Black Jade Black Jade

"Deal."

Oh how warm and giggly that made her. How many years had it been since she'd heard that word from a desperate peasant or a vain, ambitious noble? In her early years when she tricked her contractors ruthlessly, that would've made her laugh aloud. But with her position here still uncertain, Red kept quiet as she remembered what came next.

Hair fluttering in the new breeze, Red closed the distance between them and reached to pull from thin air a simple dagger, small enough to be purely ceremonial. She made a small cut across her own palm, then tossed the dagger over her shoulder and rather than fall, it disappeared back into the breeze. The demon cupped her hand so the droplets wouldn't spill and reached to grasp Syl's wrist and turn the underside up to the sky. A drop of blood gathered on the underside of her fist as Red tilted it over the huntress's pale skin. One.. Two.. Three drops of oddly dark blood touched her skin and dissolved into it as if it were canvas and seeped through, then for the most part vanished with only a faint discoloration of a mark left behind.

At a glance, this mark wouldn't be noticeable unless being called upon but this was the proof of their contract, their connection, and after it set, it flashed black before fading again as Red muttered, "So it is sealed."

A ripple of energy would travel through the clearing, then like waves hitting a wall, rebounded and centered on the Huntress. Syl's injuries would begin to heal rapidly until they vanished and she would feel an ancient strength in her bones- not much but more than most humans would have access to. Once it was done, Red seemed satisfied and took a step back from Syl, pulling a cloth from the ash-laden breeze to wrap her hand.

"Only use that name if you need to summon me. Other than that, I go by Red." As she said the name, it didn't carry the same weight to it. 'Red' was simply a name rather than an identity. As she tied off the cloth, Red admitted, "You interest me, Aldrich... if you allow, I'd like to stay at your side. As my only contractor right now, you get more of a say than most would of what happens. What form I take passively or in battle, other things..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back