• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red Hood Society CS (OPEN)

Name: Minerva

Alias: Scarlet

Height: 5’4”

Power-Lightning Spells:

1. Angel Wings- After the spell is said Lightning jumps from Minerva’s Energy force and clings to her back protecting it from attacks.

2. Sellsword- Lightning covers the weapon Minerva is using, with the lightning on it can chain short distances giving all weapons a ranged attack.
Weapon/s of choice:

1. Silver Edge Sword

2. 25-pound Wrist-Bow (x12 Silver-Bolts)

3. Silver Spike Rings

4. Silver Throwing Knives/ Combat Knives (x3)
Who you side with: Red Hoods

Appearance:

4XzEw4dSE1JMz5yXQO-5P-YBmvEXifB0Iv2lZZ6aBVeyvinQ0WSA2HvH1HJgVUSXZCfXxoazN2ATRLwNKBqd7ADB9VtZ1-z8VKQU1NzSK5uMobaI_QAO4y1WNxXaQSKoz1hVnzj8

Background: Minerva was created instead of born like a normal human into this world, She is the creation of the strongest Red Hood and one of the strongest witches. When she was born her training immediately started she would go through small amounts of pain even from birth in order to raise her natural pain tolerance. When she could stand she was given weapons by the Red Hoods and trained to fight and when she could speak she started learning spells to aid her in combat. Her sole purpose in life was to kill for the Red Hoods, by the time she was nine she had killed her first werewolf without help. She endured pain and misery for all of her life in order to distance her humanity and become the ultimate killing machine, she only answered to the Red Hoods killing when they said. More TBR
Extra: Minerva Is Harken's Daughter
Axeykins Axeykins
accepted!

Creatures

Name: Crovis

Species: Wendigo

Appearance:
Yeti-05.jpg

Abilities:
Durability: Due to the Wendigo's unnatural origin, it requires special weapons to be harmed due to it's near invulnerability to mundane weapons. And in order to be permanently killed, it's head must be chopped off and than burned.

Cabaple of moving at a speed that makes him look like a blur to normal humans

Immense physical strength

Stealth: When in a heavily forested area or a snowstorm, the Wendigo is nearly undetectable.

Creatures

Name: Crovis

Species: Wendigo

Appearance:
Yeti-05.jpg

Abilities:
Durability: Due to the Wendigo's unnatural origin, it requires special weapons to be harmed due to it's near invulnerability to mundane weapons. And in order to be permanently killed, it's head must be chopped off and than burned.

Cabaple of moving at a speed that makes him look like a blur to normal humans

Immense physical strength

Stealth: When in a heavily forested area or a snowstorm, the Wendigo is nearly undetectable.
Accepted!

Sylvia Aldrich
culicueDivider.png
58f0188ef2c4e353e837b3147ed31f5c.jpg
47706b33629e7dfc1bc76d4a0da50921.jpg

ALSO KNOWN AS
Red Shroud

WEAPONS OF CHOICE
Dual Shortswords

TACTICS
Stealth, Ambushes, Reconnaissance
BACKGROUND
Not much is known about the huntress Sylvia, though it’s not like she takes the time to tell every passerby her background. Joining the Red Hood years ago, the young woman has become a proficient slayer of the Dark Beasts.

Some in the society believe she was a criminal who escaped and joined the society to become a new person. Others believe that she was the victim of a beast attack and was taken in by the Society and molded into a great warrior to fight against the creatures of the night. There are many rumors that swirl around the young huntress, one of the most prevalent rumor being that she killed members of her old squad because she knew a werewolf they were hunting.
PERSONALITY
Though she's a part of the Red Hood Society she hardly sees its hunters as family members. Because of this, many think of her as a cold heartless woman and tend to steer clear of her. Sylvia doesn't work well with others but knows better than to hunt a pack alone, because of this she usually provides hunters she 'cooperates' with scouting reports of the area. When in battle, Sylvia often relies on poisons, traps, and strategy rather than her blades.

Though she may seem distant and cold, Sylvia cares a lot more than she leads others to believe. Sometimes her rude comments and brash actions are a way of keeping others from harm, or a way to keep her from suffering more than she already has.

HEIGHT
5'6"

WEIGHT
135 lbs

Last edited:
celes_vistkan_by_claparo_sans-d8wgava.jpg

Names: Red, more names to come

Species: Contract being (demon)

Background(optional): Not much is known about her... Some old texts and journals mention a coaxing being and deals set. Everything is vague and most information contradicts each other. The only solidifying feature: this being appears female.

Sylvia Aldrich
culicueDivider.png
58f0188ef2c4e353e837b3147ed31f5c.jpg
47706b33629e7dfc1bc76d4a0da50921.jpg
AIKo5ir.png

ALSO KNOWN AS
Red Shroud

WEAPONS OF CHOICE
Dual Shortswords

TACTICS
Stealth, Ambushes, Reconnaissance

BACKGROUND
Not much is known about the huntress Sylvia, though it’s not like she takes the time to tell every passerby her background. Joining the Red Hood years ago, the young woman has become a proficient slayer of the Dark Beasts.

Some in the society believe she was a criminal who escaped and joined the society to become incognito.

Others believe that she was the victim of a beast attack and was taken in by the Society and molded into a great warrior to fight against the creatures of the night.

HEIGHT
5'6"

WEIGHT
135 lbs

Axeykins Axeykins
I hope this is sufficient! I DO plan on adding more for her background once I read up on people's profiles! If I need to change anything or elaborate on anything let me know!
celes_vistkan_by_claparo_sans-d8wgava.jpg

Names: Red, more names to come

Species: Contract being (demon)

Background(optional): Not much is known about her... Some old texts and journals mention a coaxing being and deals set. Everything is vague and most information contradicts each other. The only solidifying feature: this being appears female.
Accepted!

//still open?

Name: Leonard Carson
Weapon/s of choice: Sword and silver arrows
Appearance:
99b0b72304f983ea1eebf98301740398.jpg
(This isn't showing up, so here's a link)

Background(optional! You can reveal it as you go):
Leo hails from a prestigious family known for their hunting capabilities. Generations-long "hunters for hire," and a few of them previous members of the Red Hood Society, his family has trained all their children accordingly to be hunters. Some branches of their "empire" take to mercenary work, others to politics, and a few soft-hearted, somewhat shunned relatives to the life of artistry, but the Draconus family primarily specializes as hunters. Leo was no exception, and was taught from a young age, though he could care less about the craft itself. He intentionally takes his mother's maiden name, as the Carson family specialized in government and politics, a gentler vocation than the one the Draconus clan insists that he pursue. Nonetheless, Leo is a hunter, and a skilled one at that. Even though he would rather be charming women or reading books, he does as he is told (or rather, paid) to do. He is exceptional with a bow and arrow, as well as the sword, but prefers to maintain a distance from his target. Leo works quietly and swiftly, perhaps believing that he is too good to be sullied by the brutishness and blood of a fight.

//still open?

Name: Leonard Carson
Weapon/s of choice: Sword and silver arrows
Appearance:
99b0b72304f983ea1eebf98301740398.jpg
(This isn't showing up, so here's a link)

Background(optional! You can reveal it as you go):
Leo hails from a prestigious family known for their hunting capabilities. Generations-long "hunters for hire," and a few of them previous members of the Red Hood Society, his family has trained all their children accordingly to be hunters. Some branches of their "empire" take to mercenary work, others to politics, and a few soft-hearted, somewhat shunned relatives to the life of artistry, but the Draconus family primarily specializes as hunters. Leo was no exception, and was taught from a young age, though he could care less about the craft itself. He intentionally takes his mother's maiden name, as the Carson family specialized in government and politics, a gentler vocation than the one the Draconus clan insists that he pursue. Nonetheless, Leo is a hunter, and a skilled one at that. Even though he would rather be charming women or reading books, he does as he is told (or rather, paid) to do. He is exceptional with a bow and arrow, as well as the sword, but prefers to maintain a distance from his target. Leo works quietly and swiftly, perhaps believing that he is too good to be sullied by the brutishness and blood of a fight.
Accepted!
Is it okay to make 2 characters? Axeykins Axeykins
Yeah! That's alright

Ryann Llane Collins

AKA Snow

Female

White Hair

Blue Eyes

Would you die you disease baring filthy animal!
Ryann

tumblr_mq5u9k1pWD1qbndcgo1_r1_1280.jpg

ghost-rider-chain-whip.jpg

Felix Lee Carter

Age 27

Male

Red Hair

Blue Eyes

Werewolf

It's called charm, Sweetheart. I have a whole lot of it.
Felix

Ignore his hand. -.-

original.jpg

62673284ed7ed89b3896b1636663dfbf.jpg

All photos belong to their rightful owners.

Name: Lucius Martell

Alias: He has no Alias but is known by most beasts/monsters/hoods

Height: 6'4

Build: Athletic
Weapon/s of choice: Spear and sword (Both made with silver and steel to affectively fight off werewolves.)

Spear appearance: IMG_0015.JPG
The spear has a layer of steel around the shaft with grips at specific areas to assure it isnt broken easily.
Sword Appearance:IMG_0016.PNG

Appearance: With armor:IMG_3284.JPG
Without Armor:IMG_2409.JPG

Background: Not much is known about Lucius, those in the Red Hood only know that one day he joined, nothing of his past. Those outside the Red Hood know just about the same, except they dont know that no one knows where he came from or why he came there. Lucius came to the Red Hood as a experienced fighter and highly skilled at looking about the age of 16 and has been with them since then. Performing any dangerous tasks requested of him without hesitation. Completing them with relative ease ((So basically tbrp))

Axeykins Axeykins

Last edited:

Ryann Llane Collins

AKA Snow

Female

White Hair

Blue Eyes

Would you die you disease baring filthy animal!
Ryann

tumblr_mq5u9k1pWD1qbndcgo1_r1_1280.jpg

ghost-rider-chain-whip.jpg

Felix Lee Carter

Age 27

Male

Red Hair

Blue Eyes

Werewolf

It's called charm, Sweetheart. I have a whole lot of it.
Felix

Ignore his hand. -.-

original.jpg

62673284ed7ed89b3896b1636663dfbf.jpg

All photos belong to their rightful owners.
Accepted!

So, I didn't realize how far into the RP yall were. Over 200 posts. It would take me a lot of time to read all of them just to figure out what is going on and where to place my characters.

I think ill just withdraw my characters and let you guys keep going. Sorry for taking up your time.

So, I didn't realize how far into the RP yall were. Over 200 posts. It would take me a lot of time to read all of them just to figure out what is going on and where to place my characters.

I think ill just withdraw my characters and let you guys keep going. Sorry for taking up your time.
I mean, you don't have to do that! I'm a tad confused myself at everything.

I know it'll just be hard to place my characters and I dont want to end up making a starting post and no other post because I dont know where to go from there. ^_^
It doesnt mean you have to withdraw, I joined recently and Im getting a feel for whats going on, you will do fine! Obviously you dont have to stay but im sure it wont be a problem to continue, dont let the amount of posts intimidate you xD Im sure you can fit your characters in easily and contribute a lot to the story.

It doesnt mean you have to withdraw, I joined recently and Im getting a feel for whats going on, you will do fine! Obviously you dont have to stay but im sure it wont be a problem to continue, dont let the amount of posts intimidate you xD Im sure you can fit your characters in easily and contribute a lot to the story.

That was so inspiring.

That sounded sarcastic. I wasn't be sarcastic. I swear. ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back