• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red Hood Society CS (OPEN)

//Wait so I make a demon or a werewolf?

Whichever one you want. lol. We just need more on the side of the beasts to oppose the Red Hoods. Werewolves are the main creatures at the moment though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Tom Mikata

Species: Demonic Being

Appearance:
9142238485ae51b001f3bf70dfa2c773.jpg

Background(optional):

Name: Fia Jymena

Species: Werewolf

Appearance:

Her human form depicts that of a nineteen year old girl that stands at about five foot six. Naturally, her eyes are a deep, intense and aggressive yellow and her hair is a pure white colour that resembles snow. It falls just past her shoulders; she keeps it fairly well kept and clean. Through the use of a minor transmutation spell, her hair appears a chestnut brown and her irises appear a vibrant sapphire blue. Fia has olive skin, which is fairly unblemished except for four scars on her left forearm where she was bitten by a werewolf. She has a tendency to scratch it when she's lying.

Fia's wolf form stands at three foot four inches at the shoulder and she is just over six foot long in this form. Her tail is fifteen and a half inches long and her fur colour is the same as her natural hair colour; a snow white.

Background(Optional):

WiP

@Axeykins

I hope the description is okay. Pictures can be made available if you request them. The backgroubd will be a work in progress until tomorrow.

Accepted!

Name:

Yasero

Species:

Werewolf

Appearance:

multicolor_hair_by_bloodline_009-d4izur9.png

(Wolf form)

latest

Background: Yasero is very secretive about information. Only a lucky few will ever know.

Name:

Athena

Species:

Werewolf

Appearance:

1300436-bigthumbnail.jpg

(Wolf form)

WOV_09_KH0007_01_P.JPG

Background: In summary, Athena was orphaned by the Red Hoods and was saved by Yasero

Name:

Yasero

Species:

Werewolf

Appearance:

(Wolf form)

Background: Yasero is very secretive about information. Only a lucky few will ever know.

Name:

Athena

Species:

Werewolf

Appearance:

(Wolf form)

Background: In summary, Athena was orphaned by the Red Hoods and was saved by Yasero

Accepted!

-Wanted-

[SIZE=11pt]-Name-[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Odysseus McKarth[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]-Age-[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]25[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]-Species-[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]~WereMonk~[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]WereMonk’s are different both in mind as well as body when compared to a werewolf. WereMonks prefer to stay in their true form and are rarely seen in human form, One side-effect of this is there distinguished glowing eyes. WereMonks are more timid compared to their counterpart not wanting to fight much but they are equipt to handle most threats. Hard to find in their natural habitat when Wolves may want to go into a cave for a home the WereMonk will use its massive forearms to climb into a tree hiding itself above.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]-Appearance-[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]~Human~[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
aONUcTnHcDOGFL9IJqkORcFRf52jItWJp9kozG64bB_CXz-3X3sYqzDthO2z97CSYVHjA1dqdn26WnFNX6LfO6kt5SSabTzibGFrYpJJ7ax4oHiGtGtzBY0SZhSF_vacb4y4QErM
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
v8XbeVUM3e4X9j0oF4jKdy83XCyqU13p5lqNUpNsGxEUtntCQkhLpd91fIOX2hdfubJPr3dJAewybZ0gO4jtPNp8AxJ19B_nsqVV2IGWgzy4Y0OB_8cYYhRsUtDqPO0GmZkY2a59
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]-Background-[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]When Odysseus was a boy he found he was very different from most people in that he could turn into a monster. He found this to be fun messing with his friends until one day he met a girl who was not afraid of him, from then they grew up together she taught him to be a human instead of a monster. Odysseus was one day found by the red hoods and had to flee his wife leaving her in the house, He ran into the forest making a new home and forgetting his old life.[/SIZE]

-Wanted-

[SIZE=11pt]-Name-[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Odysseus McKarth[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]-Age-[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]25[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]-Species-[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]WereMonk’s are different both in mind as well as body when compared to a werewolf. WereMonks prefer to stay in their true form and are rarely seen in human form, One side-effect of this is there distinguished glowing eyes. WereMonks are more timid compared to their counterpart not wanting to fight much but they are equipt to handle most threats. Hard to find in their natural habitat when Wolves may want to go into a cave for a home the WereMonk will use its massive forearms to climb into a tree hiding itself above.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]-Appearance-[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]~Human~[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]-Background-[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]When Odysseus was a boy he found he was very different from most people in that he could turn into a monster. He found this to be fun messing with his friends until one day he met a girl who was not afraid of him, from then they grew up together she taught him to be a human instead of a monster. Odysseus was one day found by the red hoods and had to flee his wife leaving her in the house, He ran into the forest making a new home and forgetting his old life.[/SIZE]

Accepted!

Name:⠀Caellethe Allyris.

Weapon/s of choice:⠀A silver, filigree sword.

{WITCH} Who you side with:⠀The Red Hoods.

Appearance:⠀Caellethe is extremely tall with and average build. Her skin is pale and she has soft brown eyes, as well as ginger colored hair. Her hair is adorned with a silver headpiece embedded with citrine crystals. She has a necklace and two bracelets similar to this. Caellethe often wears simple clothes, nothing too extravagant.

Background:⠀To be revealed later on !!

Name: Ackara

Appearance:
large.jpg

Full Wolf:

scary-black-wolf-desktop-background.jpg

Background:

"Somethings not right... I know its not, but I can't figure out what it is... It's got to be that Marius left... No, that doesn't feel like the only thing... What was I doing? I should go back to the pack... I owe them everything for saving me from those RedHoods... I should stay with them... No, that doesn't feel right. What is right... I can't remember... Somethings not right... Who am I?... I'm... I don't know..."

Name:⠀Caellethe Allyris.

Weapon/s of choice:⠀A silver, filigree sword.

{WITCH} Who you side with:⠀The Red Hoods.

Appearance:⠀Caellethe is extremely tall with and average build. Her skin is pale and she has soft brown eyes, as well as ginger colored hair. Her hair is adorned with a silver headpiece embedded with citrine crystals. She has a necklace and two bracelets similar to this. Caellethe often wears simple clothes, nothing too extravagant.

Background:⠀To be revealed later on !!
Accepted!
Name: Ackara

Appearance:
large.jpg

Full Wolf:

scary-black-wolf-desktop-background.jpg

Background:

"Somethings not right... I know its not, but I can't figure out what it is... It's got to be that Marius left... No, that doesn't feel like the only thing... What was I doing? I should go back to the pack... I owe them everything for saving me from those RedHoods... I should stay with them... No, that doesn't feel right. What is right... I can't remember... Somethings not right... Who am I?... I'm... I don't know..."
Accepted!

Name:
Draven Lancaster

Species:
Wolf. Alpha wolf.
Appearance:
human form:
tumblr_n017d9XLww1qzb7ieo1_1280.jpg

Wolf form:
8e8904f9aea972190559e21278467a25.jpg
Background(optional):
My history goes back to the beginnings of the plagues of wolves. I am one of the originators of this rule, this curse, not changed by a bite but by dealings with a dark being.
No mortal has yet to match my power, all who challenge me are met with a slow and painful death. I am something that only the unfortunate have had the pleasure of meeting.
Their suffering brings me the greatest of pleasure.
All lower wolves cower in my wake. They know they cannot resist the call and command of my kind.​

(Quick note; this will be my first RP in a while, I just rejoined under this new account. It may take me a bit, but I will try my best to get back into it.)

Name:
Kraig

15 (A little low, I know, but I'm 15 so maybe this will be a bit easier to rp)

Species:
Half-Drake(Upper Half Human, Lower Half Dragon)
Appearance:

Not the best, but the picture I got, so it will work:
Kraig.png

Background:
Abandoned at 10, Kraig has been making his way in the world on his own for a while.
He just trying to survive really. At age 14, he became a contract hunter/killer, only to make the coin to survive.

Personality:
Kraig really doesn't want to pick a side in the fight.
But, naturally he has been attacked many a time by Red Hoods, so his only fellowship is with others who are hunted.
That doesn't mean he is comfortable with them,
in fact he wishes to be friendly with the Hoods more than his own kind, but to no avail.
Usually, if not on a contract, he isn't aggressive.
He also has a moral compass, so hence why killing isn't a preference for him.

Fighting Style & Capabilities:
As for other notes about him, he doesn't enjoy killing, unless he has a berserk moment, which, while rare,
happens at the sight of enough blood. It just happens.
His partly drake body(lower half)
provides him a tremendous buff to his speed, making him ideal for chasing.
He uses the scales as his natural armor, preferring kicks and
brawling then weapons. He uses the scales on his forearms instead of fists,
landing knockout blow quite often.(Also good for capturing hostages for his employers.)

Leave a comment if something needs to be changed.

Last edited:
(Quick note; this will be my first RP in a while, I just rejoined under this new account. It may take me a bit, but I will try my best to get back into it.)

Name:
Kraig

15 (A little low, I know, but I'm 15 so maybe this will be a bit easier to rp)

Species:
Half-Drake(Upper Half Human, Lower Half Dragon)
Appearance:
Pending: Waiting for an illustration from someone.
For now, lower half drake, so two scaled legs,
and upper half human, so normal features.
(Except his forearms, which have scales also.)

Background:
Abandoned at 10, Leo has been making his way in the world on his own for a while.
He just trying to survive really. At age 14, he became a contract hunter/killer, only to make the coin to survive.

Personality:
Kraig really doesn't want to pick a side in the fight.
But, naturally he has been attacked many a time by Red Hoods, so his only fellowship is with others who are hunted.
That doesn't mean he is comfortable with them,
in fact he wishes to be friendly with the Hoods more than his own kind, but to no avail.
Usually, if not on a contract, he isn't aggressive.
He also has a moral compass, so hence why killing isn't a preference for him.

Fighting Style & Capabilities:
As for other notes about him, he doesn't enjoy killing, unless he has a berserk moment, which, while rare,
happens at the sight of enough blood. It just happens.
His partly drake body(lower half)
provides him a tremendous buff to his speed, making him ideal for chasing.
He uses the scales as his natural armor, preferring kicks and
brawling then weapons. He uses the scales on his forearms instead of fists,
landing knockout blow quite often.(Also good for capturing hostages for his employers.)

Leave a comment if something needs to be changed.
Accepted!
I'll reread it too when not on a dying phone. Lol

Name: Minerva

Alias: Scarlet

Height: 5’4”

Power-Lightning Spells:

1. Angel Wings- After the spell is said Lightning jumps from Minerva’s Energy force and clings to her back protecting it from attacks.

2. Sellsword- Lightning covers the weapon Minerva is using, with the lightning on it can chain short distances giving all weapons a ranged attack.
Weapon/s of choice:

1. Silver Edge Sword

2. 25-pound Wrist-Bow (x12 Silver-Bolts)

3. Silver Spike Rings

4. Silver Throwing Knives/ Combat Knives (x3)
Who you side with: Red Hoods

Appearance:

4XzEw4dSE1JMz5yXQO-5P-YBmvEXifB0Iv2lZZ6aBVeyvinQ0WSA2HvH1HJgVUSXZCfXxoazN2ATRLwNKBqd7ADB9VtZ1-z8VKQU1NzSK5uMobaI_QAO4y1WNxXaQSKoz1hVnzj8

Background: Minerva was created instead of born like a normal human into this world, She is the creation of the strongest Red Hood and one of the strongest witches. When she was born her training immediately started she would go through small amounts of pain even from birth in order to raise her natural pain tolerance. When she could stand she was given weapons by the Red Hoods and trained to fight and when she could speak she started learning spells to aid her in combat. Her sole purpose in life was to kill for the Red Hoods, by the time she was nine she had killed her first werewolf without help. She endured pain and misery for all of her life in order to distance her humanity and become the ultimate killing machine, she only answered to the Red Hoods killing when they said. More TBR
Extra: Minerva Is Harken's Daughter
Axeykins Axeykins

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back