• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Recruiting Long-Term Partners! Plots inside

NightingaleHero

Birb with anxiety
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

About me​

You can call me Nightingale or Gale. Either work. I've been Roleplaying for many years. I typically do full-lit style and respond with between 1 and 3 paragraphs. I would like partners of similar styles. At the moment, I have a load of free time, so my availability is very good and I can probably give you at least a reply a day, if not more. I usually play male characters but am comfortable and capable with almost anything. I would like for our characters to be college-age and above for most things. I enjoy fantasy, urban fantasy, slice of life, and drama. If there are any questions, feel free to ask. Let me know if you would like to come up with some plots. Or, feel free to pick from the potential plots below. All Plots are first come first served. The post will update when the spot is filled. (Note: I will not play with minors. This is for the safety of all involved.)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PLOTS​

Message me with the name of the plot you would like, the part you are interested in playing, and what kind of pairing you are most comfortable with.

All Washed Up​

(Realistic)

Character A is a celebrity (actor, musician, model, author, cook, etc.) who is going through a seriously rough patch. Bad press, burnout, ratings down, substance abuse, and now their romantic partner has abandoned them. At rock bottom, they’re thinking that maybe it’s time to give up. Unbeknownst to them, their agent hires character B as their personal assistant, believing that, with their help, A can rise again. B begins beating A into shape, scheduling appointments, bringing food, and hearing A’s troubles. When things finally start going right again, A can’t help but see B in a new light. But can they keep it together? And will B’s past present itself as an obstacle next?

(A and B are open. MxM, FxF, or MxF)

Smile For the Camera​

(Realistic)

Character A is going through a messy breakup. They are not at all over their ex, but their ex is very clearly over them, what with the new partner they’re showing off everywhere. A is so not over it, that they’re following their ex and the new partner around, stalking them all the way to the hottest new restaurant in town. To their horror, their ex catches them and begins asking why they’re there. Desperate to avoid the humiliating truth, A grabs the arm of the first available person they see and announces that they’re on a date with their new partner. Character B is the heir to a multibillion-dollar fortune, and the subject of constant gossip in the media. They are followed nearly everywhere they go, and every little thing they do gets interpreted by the tabloids. Worst of all, they’re running out of excuses to dodge an arranged marriage their parents have been trying to set up between them and another wealthy heir. Unsure of how to keep saying no without getting cut off or forced into it, they head to a new restaurant for dinner with their parents. Suddenly, a complete stranger grabs their arm and announces that they’re together. Cameras start clicking. A has no idea what they just committed to because B has suddenly seen the way out of a loveless marriage. How long can they both keep up the ruse before it all comes tumbling down?

(A and B open. MxM, FxF, or MxF. Fake relationship trope with all the cheese and drama. )

Into the Night

(Fantasy)

Character A was raised as a farmer. Their parents found them abandoned in the woods as a baby. From a young age, they grew up hearing how good things used to be before the old king had been killed and the new king took over. Taxes rise and rise until A’s family is on the brink of losing their farm. Desperate to help in any way, A tries to rob a tax collector and is arrested. Character B is in the cell beside them, about to be executed for the possession of magical abilities. With their hands chained with mana-blocking cuffs, they have to rely on A to get them out of there. But a peek at A’s birthmark changes everything. B informs A that they are the long-lost heir to the throne: the missing prince from the last king! If the current king finds out A is alive, A will be killed on sight. Luckily, a mage is a good friend to have, and B will do anything to sit A on the throne and stop the needless killing of their kind.

(A and B open. MxM FxF MxF. I have a somewhat complex idea in mind for this one, so summing it up was kinda tough…)

A Place Only We Know​

(Fantasy)

Character A has been a member of the King’s harem for many years. They’ve become one of his favorites, talented in the ways of conversation, dance, storytelling, and music, as well as their other duties. Life inside the harem is comfortable and unhurried. Character B is a new arrival in the harem, and A is asked to teach them the way of things. It becomes quickly clear that it was not B’s choice to be in the harem. They miss the freedom of the outside and begin crafting plans to escape, heedless of the threat of death. A tries to dissuade them at first. But then the draw of having the whole wide world before them and exploring it with B starts to win them over. Together, they plan their escape from the harem. But they must be careful. Other members of the Harem are always looking for ways to get ahead and will crush their plans in a heartbeat. And the King is not known to be kind to those who take his things. How long can the pair last?

(A and B open. MxM or FxF only. This one is likely to brush up against some mature scenes so be cautious.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back