• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Recruiting for 2 roleplays (Code Lyoko and Original Phantom Thieves)

SukiRikko

Sayer of sorries 50 times a day!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
First off, I apologize if this isn't the right place to put this. I'm still getting used to RP Nation but I thought I'd give this a shot. I have two roleplays that I want to start and we're looking for members to do so. We would love to meet new people. I'll be linking them and give small discription below if you want to check them out? The way to apply should be in each one but if you need help let me know! I hope to see you all!

A journey of Thieves
Link to RPN Thread here! // Original plot // Lazy-lit
"Our story takes place in a big city located in Japan. In Aoya-Takewatashi crime rate is usually low for the most part...Except in Thievery. While the police never take kindly to this but the crowd seems to go wild for it when it's not one of those normal steal money from the bank sort of situations. No, they go wild for a group that call themselves Phantom Thieves. Their goals seem to never be clear to the public but either way they are set on something.

Each member of this group has had their own specific power since they were born. Something they learned to control and put to their own use to help the Phantom Thieves complete their goal to save the world by stealing the Orb of Wonders before Kuromirai, the Yakuza group, can. While the location or how it looks is unknown, rumors say that this orb grants any wish of it's holder with no limits...Including recreating the world in their image.

The Phantom Thieves are actually very closely knit and consider themselves to be really close friends of each other. They have their own messaging group and everything. But there's a pact that forces them to not know their teammates real identities. While they would love to, this is a safety precaution so if they are captured and interrogated they cannot accidentally reveal the identities of their other members. They would love to know who their fellow teammates are but for their safety it's not worth the risk..."
►This is inspired by a lot of the Japanese Phantom Thieves that are out there. We decided to add in some superhero/BHNA elements with the powers and I really wanted to try something with the rule that the team can't know other's true identity.

The Rewritten Code
Link to RPN Thread here! // Code Lyoko (AU) // Lazy-lit
"Welcome to the city of Glence. It is home to about 7,500 people. Located right by the sea, it became a wonderful beach side location for people on vacation. There are many schools in the area but our story focuses on one area in particular. In one of the undeveloped woodlands of the area, there is a house. It looks and sounds like it has been abandoned for years. The brave souls who trespass on it's grounds and explore the building's seeming only floor never ended up discovering it's true secrets.

There is actually a level underneath the building housing a dangerous secret. Not only is there a supercomputer for some reason, but there are also a set of two scanners. A student from the nearby school has discovered this computer and turning it on answered some of their questions but raised even more. Who is this person that is on the virtual world? What is Lyoko and who made it? Why does X.A.N.A. want to destroy the world? It is up to a group of Lyoko warriors to tell a story that is different from the original."
►So basically, we will be doing the similar thing to Code Lyoko's original plot: AI trapped on Lyoko, fighting X.A.N.A. to save the world, that stuff. However there will be some changes to the original plot too such as a new location, a new AI, and even some big plot changes/twists.

I would like to join the first one, however I'm rather confused as to how to go about it.

You mention contacting a moderator, but I'm rather confused as to how to go about that, and where to submit my character sheet.

I know I must sound stupid, but it does confuse me, and I would like some clarification.

I would like to join the first one, however I'm rather confused as to how to go about it.

You mention contacting a moderator, but I'm rather confused as to how to go about that, and where to submit my character sheet.

I know I must sound stupid, but it does confuse me, and I would like some clarification.

No worries, I'm trying to make it less confusing and again sort of new to RP Nation so I'm glad you asked!

For contacting a mod I did sort of copy and pasted the things for the roleplays from my gaia threads so that is completely my fault. As of this moment I'm the only moderator per se as owner but in case I do have add them I kept it in. I can probably change that for the time being! For where to send it, I was using messages to make it easier to see whose been accepted and whose not. For that, you should be able to go on my profile and select "Start Conversation" and use that to send it off. If that makes sense.

I will go and fix them so it's a little simpler thank you for letting me know!

Okay, so one more thing.

How do you go about using code in your character sheet?

Do I copy paste it from the little indent you gave, or do I type it in? I know how to do spoilers, but that's it.

Okay, so one more thing.

How do you go about using code in your character sheet?

Do I copy paste it from the little indent you gave, or do I type it in? I know how to do spoilers, but that's it.
Copy and pasting is fine! Of there are formatting issues from the transfer that you notice just let me know and I'll fix them when I post it

Sorry I'm a bumping. We got a good start for the Phantom Thieves now with a few members but I'm still looking for people for Code Lyoko

Mind of i join Code Lyoko rp, here is my OC:
Sapphire Forest
Backstory: His mouth was sewn due to an experiment by a government scientist that the government shut down as soon as it began, ever since then, the stitches were loosened so that he can talk and eat and he attends his the private boarding school, Kadic A. He is Jeremie’s roommate and also strives to protect Earth and Lyoko from XANA.

Earth appearance
G1fhCtO2ROTiuBcqv5ai_zGEZ_4AAjPxb16qosVrKnWWcFFcS5quppRn65aIrmQc4W5NzRK-tDzJmF28nr4wk9eWJJgbObcIq6kGlEI1rUHdTG8oEUnWuqZpm8pa7Vn7N7HpqYxK

Lyoko appearance
1x-0dwWju7ZMxFGiTkkBUy8l7C-4QcoRRJ38TyEYlRwL3wXdgpWXSBHDsQaXyaaCozTCjmu5n8aL2eDy4lobNmOkxJGUrOT1KHgVUF16Fqt0Tvng5zH44hbmi0Br4dFhsin8sEuN

Attachments

• 1606932176903.png
    1606932176903.png
    104.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1606932177465.png
    1606932177465.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Mind of i join Code Lyoko rp, here is my OC:
Sapphire Forest
Backstory: His mouth was sewn due to an experiment by a government scientist that the government shut down as soon as it began, ever since then, the stitches were loosened so that he can talk and eat and he attends his the private boarding school, Kadic A. He is Jeremie’s roommate and also strives to protect Earth and Lyoko from XANA.

Earth appearance
G1fhCtO2ROTiuBcqv5ai_zGEZ_4AAjPxb16qosVrKnWWcFFcS5quppRn65aIrmQc4W5NzRK-tDzJmF28nr4wk9eWJJgbObcIq6kGlEI1rUHdTG8oEUnWuqZpm8pa7Vn7N7HpqYxK

Lyoko appearance
1x-0dwWju7ZMxFGiTkkBUy8l7C-4QcoRRJ38TyEYlRwL3wXdgpWXSBHDsQaXyaaCozTCjmu5n8aL2eDy4lobNmOkxJGUrOT1KHgVUF16Fqt0Tvng5zH44hbmi0Br4dFhsin8sEuN

Hello! I appreciate your interest however at the moment I cannot accept you into the roleplay. It's mainly because of how you filled out the application and unless you fix the following things I will have no choice to refuse this character:

1) There is a skeleton on the first post of the roleplay. Please use that and fill it out appropriately.
2) Please read either the snippet under the RP's info (The Rewritten Code) or the first post of the roleplay linked. This is a completely new cast and a new setting. The previous Lyoko warriors do not exist in this AU (two characters will be mentioned but neither are Jeremie), we are not at Kadic, that sort of stuff.

Sorry about that.

Hello! I appreciate your interest however at the moment I cannot accept you into the roleplay. It's mainly because of how you filled out the application and unless you fix the following things I will have no choice to refuse this character:

1) There is a skeleton on the first post of the roleplay. Please use that and fill it out appropriately.
2) Please read either the snippet under the RP's info (The Rewritten Code) or the first post of the roleplay linked. This is a completely new cast and a new setting. The previous Lyoko warriors do not exist in this AU (two characters will be mentioned but neither are Jeremie), we are not at Kadic, that sort of stuff.

Sorry about that.
I didnt know, but perhaps if you want, we can do a Code Lyoko RP that retells the main story but with Milly being a Lyoko Warrior and Mr. Delmas being secretly aware of XANA and Lyoko (Sapphire’s father is one of his friends) but still punishes misbehaving students (but thats part of his job and plus it helps prevent Jim from finding out why The Lyoko Warriors are always skipping class)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back