• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reclaiming Humanity (OOC)

ohoho, very nice. Glad I am still up at the moment. We're allowed to go in solo for now, or..?

If someone wants to have had a run-in with Dietrich before and recognizes him so there's some familiarity when people come together, I'm game for that, since I intended for him to be a drifter in the past. A group would be fun as well though.

Le Sigh Le Sigh

it looks like it’s just us in a group right nowunless anyone wants their character to start with us. How do you want to start this? I’ll post in the morning. I have to go to sleep and get the kiddos up early

frogmilk frogmilk Sure! We can DM to plan out a bit. But I have to go to work in 30 minutes. I'll be back around 5 PM EST if it isn't too bad for you. But do send ideas my way if you want I will read and respond on my lunch if I can.

Le Sigh Le Sigh

it looks like it’s just us in a group right nowunless anyone wants their character to start with us. How do you want to start this? I’ll post in the morning. I have to go to sleep and get the kiddos up early

Sounds fine to me. I'll do a post about Judith scavving and then maybe we can collab on a post about the two of them talking about stuff and hearing the message?

Also not to sure where Daniel fits into this whole thing. Maybe he’s by himself as he would more than likely take the woods to get there(until the bridge). Any thoughts?

Also not to sure where Daniel fits into this whole thing. Maybe he’s by himself as he would more than likely take the woods to get there(until the bridge). Any thoughts?

Well Wren and Daniela will meet in a rest stop in the middle of the wood. Currently writing the first post for Wren. So if you want to find them while they travel in the woods later, if frogmilk frogmilk would also be fine with it.

I was thinking like after they are done pointing gun at each other and are on their way to the island town we encounter your character.

Mystikelh Mystikelh This Name is unavailable This Name is unavailable

You could certainly all meet together in a rest stop just outside of town. I think that would be fine. I also don't mind if groups get to the hotel in waves. Obviously JJ is already there, and I think Adam will likely not kill her letting her in, so that would be a solid duo, but the other groups could be anywhere around or near the island. Ideally, though, they will reach the hotel within the first three posts. Just so we don't have a super split party as the initial start of this RP.

LetsGoGuy LetsGoGuy So uh, question. Do people only become zombies if they are bitten prior to their death, or anybody that dies and still has a brain just becomes one?

I'm playing this outbreak similar to the one in Last of Us. Virus is from fungus, and if you are bitten it will infect you. If the infected die, over a long period of time they have the opportunity to begin to release spores. If you breathe in the spores, you will turn as well. However, given how relatively short this virus has, most contamination will come through straight up being bitten.

I’ll probably have my character stumble into yours Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n . I’m going to study for most of today but afterwards I’ll be able to post before I start studying again.

Reecie Reecie

The post is going to be set a week from the current time of the rest of the people. My idea is for Judith to be out scavenging, then a second post which we could collab via DMs showing her and Rhyse talking and hearing the radio message, and then cutting to the present where we can post like normal. Just wanted to inform you about more of the details I have in mind, so if you have an issue please say so.

Reecie Reecie

The post is going to be set a week from the current time of the rest of the people. My idea is for Judith to be out scavenging, then a second post which we could collab via DMs showing her and Rhyse talking and hearing the radio message, and then cutting to the present where we can post like normal. Just wanted to inform you about more of the details I have in mind, so if you have an issue please say so.
I responded then decided I had to completely rewrite my response. I totally am up for this! Sounds like a great plan.
Let me rethink my response!

snalien snalien Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n
I've finally finished my post. The ending is a little rough bc I was half writing half trying to study bc I felt like I was wasting too much study time. I had to rewrite the last part bc I was so confused on what -tense I was supposed to use?? Idk why I was struggling so hard lmao I just forgot how to write apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back