• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reclaiming Humanity (OOC)

Le Sigh Le Sigh you don't have to kill her off, but perhaps you part amicably. Feel free to leave her safely in the house, tell her where you're headed, and then let her decide to stay there for the time being. If she comes back, then she can come meet the group. If not... well, at least we didn't see her go out.

Sorry for the delay in posting. It is final's week here and I have been doing non stop writing as an English Major. I will try and get a post up today or tomorrow as time allows. Thank you for your patience.

I should hopefully be posting some time this week but things have gotten really busy for me again so Im sorry if its a little late

Alright, sorry.

Final's have been tough. I'll be making a reply post so that those around can keep going. That being said, if you're getting busy, just let us know and I can suitably assign your character a "chore" so they have some down time. I'm a uni student so I get it if you're busy, just let me know so you don't disappear off the face of the Earth

I'm still here. I just had personal stuff to deal with, this weekend, and I didn't even have time to open my computer at all. I'll be posting tomorrow at the latest.

Reecie Reecie is a dead user, so don't be waiting on her. I'm still working on my post, had to leave home for Christmas vac. and couldn't work on it from afar.

LetsGoGuy LetsGoGuy Great! Still working on post, will have it done ASAP. :)

Edits: A few questions! One, is it ok if I take a few liberties with the design of the Stairway to Heaven, as a canon descrip was never established? And two, do I have to make an RDG roll to see in what shape I made it to Cascade?

Feel free to establish some things for yourself regarding the hotel. Try to keep it in line with what everyone else said.

As far as a RDG, fell free to do it if you want but also feel free to assume they made it fairly safe and sound. Take the liberties there.

Thanks. Also, wow, mad bad luck.

What do you realistically want to do going forward? I mean, there’s no cure, but I’m sure if the characters rushed to sterilize and clean the wound, burning out infected flesh etc, you’d be fine. Just curious.

Thanks. Also, wow, mad bad luck.

What do you realistically want to do going forward? I mean, there’s no cure, but I’m sure if the characters rushed to sterilize and clean the wound, burning out infected flesh etc, you’d be fine. Just curious.

I honestly am not sure. When I was originally writing it, I was having a hard time coming up with a good reason for why she would just reveal herself to the people. Holding them at gunpoint was a bad idea. So I decided that the absolute worst thing that could have happened was her getting bit.

As to what happens? I think it should be up to the characters. If they want to kill her, or try to clean out the wound, or cut off the leg, or let her loose into the wild "where she'll have a chance"... it's up to you.

Though I would prefer an option where she doesn't die. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back