• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reclaiming Humanity (OOC)

I plan to write a reply to Tjek Tjek later tonight, just so our characters can be introduced to each other. I think that will leave the rest of you with plenty of time to write collab posts, and get to the hotel before the real fun starts.

LetsGoGuy LetsGoGuy sorry the reply was on the shorter side but given the speed in which the situation happened that was the most I could get out of it.

Tjek Tjek no that’s a great reply. Really enjoyed it! Also, I always try and reply in such a way as to not limit the other writer’s freedom too much.

Tjek Tjek Just responded to your post. Hopefully this gives you some more room to write. I'm also making sure to take it relatively slow with them, since I am giving people time to write their catch up articles and to get caught up to the present if need be.

Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n I think that’s a great idea. I think the ultimate goal rn is to get everyone to the hotel so maybe some antique ham radio in a corner of the house crackles to life and starts playing the message during our characters meeting? Or since your character has already heard it, he can inform Tilly of it? She’s pretty desperate for food so any mention of that would entice her. snalien snalien ’s character seems to be nearby so they could just run into her on their way towards the hotel and invite her along if that seems okay with everyone.

Woohoo! Finally made my post. We are incoming to the hotel as well. Anyone wanna run into us on the way to the hotel?

Nephalem Nephalem snalien snalien gonna finally work on a post. Will probably shoot for the second option if that's cool. Let me know if anything should be changed whenever I post it, though. Always up for improvements and compromise

Songbird500 Songbird500 Yeah of course! Just getting the gang together still. I’d advise you to place your character close to where the action is so they can get to where they need to within your first post.

Oops. I just realized that we'd all accidentally switched to using the real-life name of Wildwood, NJ instead of Cascade. '0_0

Gonna need to do some editing.

LetsGoGuy LetsGoGuy

Edit: Shoutout to Songbird500 Songbird500 for reminding me that we aren't using the real-life name of the town.

This Name is unavailable This Name is unavailable
At the end of Frogmilk's last post, our two characters already left and were on the road, but your character seems to be waiting for us at the door. I would make my next post about arriving to the island city to not make everyone wait too much on us, but I don't want to appear to completely ignore you either. Maybe we could try to figure out a plan of action from there for the three of us?

Mystikelh Mystikelh Yeah, sorry about that, when I posted, the last person that showed up replying was LeSigh so I guess my account hadn't registered that you guys had replied for some reason? So, I'll make another post, since Daniel would probably have followed them for a bit before revealing himself. That or I can edit my post to include him revealing himself. Or would you like to make your post first so that I can have him reveal himself somewhere in the city?

Last edited:
Nephalem Nephalem No worries, the paper is a priority! I'm not too worried about our posts other than maybe catching up to LetsGoGuy LetsGoGuy and the others, unless there's room for our group to catch up to the main group later on?

Also snalien snalien , not sure if you're wanting to stick with us or carry forward with something else?

Nephalem Nephalem No worries, the paper is a priority! I'm not too worried about our posts other than maybe catching up to LetsGoGuy LetsGoGuy and the others, unless there's room for our group to catch up to the main group later on?

Also snalien snalien , not sure if you're wanting to stick with us or carry forward with something else?
I got something up! Its not much but mid-convo posts are sometimes difficult for me. I'm enjoying rping their initial meeting but if you wanted to we could always do a jump in time so we can get to the hotel? I don't think we're too far off from getting there anyways. After a meal they can probably head out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back