• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reclaiming Humanity (OOC)

Le Sigh Le Sigh
Yeah. My girl could join up with that group. She tried to keep her clients alive but they sadly wouldn’t have lasted long due to no survival skills and a complete lack of understanding what’s going on.

Mystikelh Mystikelh it does sound like fun! im not sure how wren feels about strangers but i kind of have this mental image of both of them just suspiciously pointing guns at each other hahaha

the lists are a good idea!

I keep looking at all the profiles. I find it fitting with Judith and Rhyse in the same group. Kinda balances out Rhyses inability to kill most zombies.

Nah, when society died, so did most of her needs for secrecy. Judith would tell them her name, but not much else about her past. Maybe if there's a PC she has a close bond to, she might relay her life's story.

Also I was thinking it might be a good idea to have another combat-oriented character in Group B to guard Rhyse. While Judith knows she has a duty to help the people in her group, she might feel held back. Plus it would be hard to sneak around while also worrying about protecting someone. Kind of imagining it like a D&D party; Judith's the rogue and ___ is a fighter who makes sure the cleric (Rhyse) doesn't get into a jam. Kind of assuming Rhyse is a cleric since it was mentioned she had healing skills.

I like the idea of a few different groups all coming over to help my character out of his pinch. It'll make for some interesting dynamics, especially given the way I plan to take the story.

So I'm gonna have JJ head on over by herself because she wanted to check out if "the radio dude" was still alive or not

Tilly and Dooley have been wanderers since she lost her previous hideout. Since the outbreak has lasted for around 2ish years, I’m going to say she just recently fled her base. She’s in a position to be able to run in to others. I don’t mind tweaking it slightly to say she has banded up with a group of survivors if that is necessary or makes things easier for others.

when ish are we going to start? just want to give you guys a heads up that i have an exams week coming up in december that i probably need to study for! i think i should have time anyway but if i'm a little slow that would be why :-)

I was planning to start early this coming week. Going to review sheets one last time make any additional tweaks I need to the introduction, and then wait on you all to respond.

Alright, plan to pull a late nighter, and at some point, to add some more meat to the introduction before posting. That way, we have a full two weeks to introduce the characters and for late comers to join in if they wish.

First post is up here!

Please give it a read, take your time and ask any questions you may have, and post replies as you are able and when ready. I also really support and think the idea of a few small groups is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back