• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic *REBOOT* Wrath of Gaia (Zombies, powers and a rebellion. What more could you want!)

I am thinking water, fine if I claim that while I work on my character?

So for water, how much power would I have, would I be able to draw water out of the air? Would I be able to blow up someone's eyes? I doubt I could control blood because that's another ability

Question, I'm in the middle of making my cs right now and I'm just wondering when exactly are they given Gaia's essence. Is it after we start the rp or after the injection, or some other time?

Very good question! I never really thought about it too hard tbh. Everyone gets their powers at around the same time. Anywhere between six months and two years before the start of the RP.

Yahtzee said:
Very good question! I never really thought about it too hard tbh. Everyone gets their powers at around the same time. Anywhere between six months and two years before the start of the RP.
Thanks that helps alot. Or else I would've gone with something totally different lol

AGH! Sorry i have not made me OC >_< will try and make it today...dont know wen as im Busy

Could I submit an element that you haven't made?

I'm thinking maybe vibrations/frequencies or light.

If that's not cool with you I'll go with bone I guess.

That sort of falls under energy I'm afraid...

Sound is a possibility I hadn't considered though. At least not by itself. Bone could be cool too though...

I was thinking that my character could control vibrations in both the air and in anything that he touches so he could cause earthquakes and send tremors through the air towards targets. Also, everything in the world has a certain frequency that will destabilize it, it called the resonant frequency

http://qntm.org/tesla (read the first few paragraphs, it's a quick read and it shows real life examples of structures that were destroyed by this phenomenon)

So if given the chance to figure out the resonant frequency of an object, my character could do some damage, but it's not insanely OP as it would take some time for him to figure out the frequency. Along with being able to destabilize objects, my character could actually create sound vibrations in the air to mimic voices, music or really any other noise, along with being able to send powerful vibrations through the air and through the ground (which would cause localized earthquakes).

Hah! I read that article once before actually. I like the way you think though so yeah I'll allow it! It will technically be the element of 'sound' though. So yeah. Sound elemental.

I am going to be taking the boot to the re in this RP. It was fun for all like ten posts that were made but now I want this to be reborn! Not much has happened so don't worry about catching up. Characters are just sort of meeting before it died. Heartbreaking really. Anyway just I'm only getting a feel of the waters now. Once I get an idea of what is going on with the people who did post and whether or not they are wanting to continue with it then I'll set things in stone.

Yahtzee said:
I am going to be taking the boot to the re in this RP. It was fun for all like ten posts that were made but now I want this to be reborn! Not much has happened so don't worry about catching up. Characters are just sort of meeting before it died. Heartbreaking really. Anyway just I'm only getting a feel of the waters now. Once I get an idea of what is going on with the people who did post and whether or not they are wanting to continue with it then I'll set things in stone.
I would love to continue. I thought I did something wrong when no one responded to me :S I felt like I was forgotten when the woman was in pain and I was like "Hello! Healer right here!!!" lol

I'd be very interested in joining this if possible. I'll be watching for updates on what elements are open and such. ^_^

Coullldddd Darkness, be an element? It's a stretch, I know- has the possibility of being over powered { Course, what couldn't with the right imagination, hmm?} Yes, but it's totally legit!

Originally it wasn't meant to be an element but circumstances and stuff led to it being one in the end so yeah. It is an element and the original user has not yet responded

O ME POTATO! I NEVER got alerts for this,Not even one ;-;,and i never got be Character up Im very sorry

Alright I've waited and got in responses from people who are still interested. Now let's make way for some new beings to take their places and create imaginative spectacles that inspire awe and wonder!

Namely we have

@Synaria

and

@Crazycake

Check what is open and choose away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back