• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic *REBOOT* Wrath of Gaia (Zombies, powers and a rebellion. What more could you want!)

Look, everyone here is trying to have fun. For me, Having an equal game for everybody is part of said fun.

First of all, "mind powers" is really abstract. Pyrokinesis, Aquakinesis, Terrakinesis, all of these can be considered to be "mind powers". Moving things with your mind is okay, but only if it's explained so in the lore. Also, this kind of favoritism is what ruins most rps. Trust me, it happened before, and I'm trying to not let it happen again. Please reconsider this statement. This story is too god to go to the limbo of abandoned games.

Haha. Alright..If you say It's alright man.

Okay, no. Look Yahtz. I didn't want to get you into deep water here. I'll change it if that means it will be an 'equal' roleplay or whatever that crap means.

»JW

Last edited by a moderator:
Good point. Alright Jay. Fair is fair so no controlling other elements through use of your own. Kay? Telekenisis to a sort of extent but it has to be something that could be done physically with your body. The idea of consciousness is just manipulation of the way someone perceives and can affect their surroundings with themselves as the tool. I feel this will then not conflict for surely the gift of being able to think and perceive and be self-aware is an element even if it is a more abstract one?

Also yes Air is totally available and up for grabs. Well it was until you posted. Now you shall defend your position with your life!

Okay, question:

Gaia put little bits of herself into these people. Little bits of her powers. Does Gaia have consciousness abilities? It just doesn't really make sense for me. I mean, if she does, then fail on my part, but this is more 'elements' to me than super powers. That's what I consider telekenisis to be, at least.

Yes, thank you. Jay, Yahtzee, I'm sorry if I upset you. I just thought that it wouldn't be fair for everybody. You can say that Consciousness is the power that bonds all of the guardians together. The Consciousness can exert the will of Gaia at things that the other elements can't, and communicates with the other guardians. Doesn't lose the importance, and makes a good lore for the element. Is that good?

So, Raizel, I'm slightly confused here. Does that mean the element upsets you still or have you come to terms with it?

»JW

Look, I was never upset. I just wanted everyone to be on equal grounds. Yahtzee already fixed the exploit(I'm not saying you would exploit it, though), and proposed new ways to explain and use your power, since it was off the ways of the elements. "Consciousness is the power that bonds all of the guardians together. The Consciousness can exert the will of Gaia at things that the other elements can't, and communicates with the other guardians." You would be the mentor or the guide. I was just complaining that telekinesis was on the "earth vibe" of the roleplay.

Maybe not flight per se but some sort of advanced gliding and jumping is totally legit. If you can sort of go into detail as to how you use air to fly though I will most certainly allow it.

Alright mah peeps! Let's get this party started. Here is there thread : BAM!

I left all those "Yahtzee, please edit this post..." things because I wanna fight the power! Stick it to the man! Fight! SOmething! Anyway go nuts and I'll catch up a bit later.

Yahtzee said:
Maybe not flight per se but some sort of advanced gliding and jumping is totally legit. If you can sort of go into detail as to how you use air to fly though I will most certainly allow it.
Well... hmm my character could simply alter the air pressure beneath him, make it so dense they can stand or float on air itself, that would work scientifically I think.

Ahah I'll be sure to remember than, IT is still kind of OP so i'll make it really draining on my character, no fun other wise :)

I am going to jazz up the IC thread and stuff around there. I'll get to it when I get home tonight though but it will be done! Never fear.

So, Yahtz, is this the final character sheet? I'd like to start making my character, I had such a great idea for it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back