• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy {Reboot} Aether: The Dark Age - Interest Check

it closed due to inactivity i believe. or rather it's just dead. too many people joined that went mia.

I still say it's entirely possible to keep it going if we wanted. Nobody who dropped was doing anything exceptionally important as far as I could tell, and I'm sure we could find a way to work around the ones who were, like briefly controlling those characters and then killing them off or sending them away. If we're a bit creative, we can write ourselves in whatever direction we want to go.

That said, I don't mind starting over for the third time either. It's really up to you guys. I just think it's too premature to say the one we have going now has absolutely no hope of survival.

i'm down for whatever direction we decide to go in. i guess ultimately it's up to Avari to decide though since she's the GM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back