• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy {Reboot} Aether: The Dark Age - Interest Check

Ice weapons, bomb arrows, and maybe one fire thing for when you need to start a campfire or melt an ice block or something.

Ice weapons, bomb arrows, and maybe one fire thing for when you need to start a campfire or melt an ice block or something.

Did you wanna write a lore page for enchantment weapons/armor or shall I?
I need to list the main "legendary" weapons.

I'm of course gonna throw Crow back in the ring, but I may change a bit of things. Also add another character as a companion.

so we only got one church person this time around? and that's my first elf character. are any of the others back?

Just got a PM about the final space so it looks like that's 12/12!

I think. Unless I miscounted.

RP'ers love edgelords
Naw I personally love RPing Edwardian/Victorian nobles, with a tiny splash of modernism. They are just so ridiculous. Making them aware of their ridiculousness but ill-opposed to changing it is just so satisfying.

The metal only accepts that which makes it stronger. It's basically indestructible and only gets more powerful as time goes on.
So, the Sword of Gryffindor?

Naw I personally love RPing Edwardian/Victorian nobles, with a tiny splash of modernism. They are just so ridiculous. Making them aware of their ridiculousness but ill-opposed to changing it is just so satisfying.

So, the Sword of Gryffindor?

Oh does that do it too? I was taking it from Tolkein

Senshi and Blood Knights have been added to the Hinokah and Cainhurst lore pages respectively.

Should have a CS page available later today, along with a location guide,

Prrgadilly
Vincent
Dal
Kei
Magic Penguin
Joker
caYa
Dunkle
Aura
South
Regal