• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Rebirth (LGBTQIA friendly!!)

PossitivelyNoOne

404 Error
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiii! Its Vergil again!! Back for more rp!!

About me
- 18+
- A trans gay guy myself so totally open to any pairing (nb/gender queer chars are totally accepted as well!!)
- Semi-lit to lit (3+ paragraphs per char)
- I love ooc!! And I have discord (Ooc only tho) I love memes and drawings (I will draw our babs a lot probably-)
- No god moding/ mary sue whatever its called. They can be powerful but they're also human, a lot easier to take down than gods.
- TELL ME YOUR TRIGGERS BECAUSE THIS CAN BE DARK IF WE WANT IT TO

T.W. Death, fighting
~~~
The gods were once peaceful beings, then they created humanity. Even the calmest of gods seemed to pick sides and fight over how humanity should be developed. Some stayed out of the fight, Y/C and the god of war had chosen to remain neutral. They should've know that it wouldn't have saved them.

One day while they were at home, a god that they couldn't idetify showed up and slaughtered them both. The god of war had done everything in their power to keep them both safe, but in the end failed. Their final words to Y/C had been "I will find you, in our next life. I swear it."

Years later and they've both been reborn as humans. They have no memory of their life before, but when their paths collide memories, and enemies, come back. Will the two fall in love all over again?

~~~

Woo! Okay so typically for pairings I do some sort of guard/important person. My personal favorite it knight/prince(ess). I'm totally open for more modern eras or different pairings though so feel free to suggest ideas!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back