• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"yeah i did the one that exploded before was just when i had started experimenting earlier i perfected it a little while ago wanna see?

Günther was surprised as Arya hugged him. He stood still for a while before wrapping his arms around her. He was in a flurry of emotions at the moment and couldn't think straight.

Arya pulled away and had to grab at the towel because it had come undone for a moment. She quickly pulled it closed to her in an attempt to cover up at least something.

Right as Günther noticed this, he lifted up his head, facing the roof while closing his eyes. He tensed up a bit again.

zen was surprised he was sure he had left them in the locker in the armoury"be careful with it the slightest bump and ka-blam" the grenade worked on a force system. it had the shards of other reaper cores sticking out from all angles when met with enough force the shards would pierce the core and cause a rapid chain reaction resulting in an instant explosion

Aura pressed in on one of the shares, threw it up and caught it with his threads, wrapping them around it as it explodes. But nothing got damaged because the threads sheilded the blast.

Revnoir silently sat on one of the sofas in the lobby. He wasn't doing anything, just staring at the floor. He seemed... Like he had lost hope. His hair was a bit strange though, as the roots of his hair were a dark brown instead of the usual black. It was time to dye his hair again. It was unusual for him to leave his quarters with any brown in his hair, which gave everyone the impression black was his natural hair color. He seemed careless, as if nothing mattered anymore.

"Also wolnt hurt anything above a noble." Aura said.

Arya blushed as she realized what she had done. She grabbed her towel and slowly wraped it back around her. "S...sorry."

"reaper wise that is, i'd try to make one the could at blow them to smithereens but i shudder at the thought at what would happen if something like that backfired"

There were people looking at Revnoir with raised eyebrows and strange looks. He sighed and stood up, heading towards the halls to walk around.

"D.. don't worry..." Was everything Günther could say at the moment. After a while he slowly opened his eyes and looked down at Arya. "So... umm... any answer?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back