• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Revnoir ran into someone in the halls as he walked. The man was a squad leader like him, and they greeted each other. The other noticed Revnoir's strange attitude, and they started to talk. This was infront of the training rooms. They mentioned things about a large operation where everyone was wiped out. Cinder's name was mentioned once or twice.

"Umm... I.. don't really know... how to ask it..." Günther sounded very unsure about himself.

"I.. Guess in highschool.. it would go like this..." Günther took a deep breath and held it for a few seconds. "Would you like go out with me?"

Günther looked very relieved. A smile formed on his face and a mix of happy emotions swirled around inside him. He went speechless but looked very happy.

Günther looked down at Arya and remembered she was clad only in a towel. He quickly looked back up, looking at her face. "I think... you should get some clothes... I could get you a lab jacket to cover up untill you get proper clothes..."

Günther sighed once and took a deep breath. "It's that a woman should show modesty... Revealing too much of once body is less apealing than showing an aproppriate amount...."

"That's on of the higher floors... I'm in Squad 2 so you can come to our floor if you want... It will be a much shorter way..."

Kokan lounged on a bench in the Cafeteria, looking up at the ceiling. He chewed his gum, smoke emanating off of his body involuntarily. He hummed quietly aswell. "Hhmm-hm,hm,hm hmm hmm..."

Aura walked into the mess hall and immediately spotted the new guy. He decided to say hello and welcome him. He walked up and said. "Welcome to Weave."

Arya noded. "OK thank you."

"Hey. Thanks. Why'dya need me? Assuming at least, since you just randomly approached me." He replied. He blew a bubble,d and ceased his humming to listen, although he didn't look at her, just continued looking at the ceiling.

Günther walked the stairs to third floor, heading to the shower room and there to the washing machines. Once there, he turned to look at Arya. "Here they are..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back