• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Umbra Regalia

There's no place like 127.0.0.1
>uO Please keep OOC chat in it's respective tab. Thank you~

Last edited by a moderator:
@Scarecrowe @Morithawen @rereadingit50times Are you all ready to start soon? Although we won't be going too far since not everyone is here, we can start whenever you're all ready. I'll give the setting in just a moment. In the initial order that you post, that will be your order for turns. I'll type the turns into the Overview tab after everyone goes and fit anyone else in after.

Current date: 28th September 2017

Current location: Weave Main Building

Info: New recruits have been assigned their Squads and are now going to the Arena building to meet with their Squad Leaders.

Lights, Camera, ACTION >u<

Waiting was always the worst part. Some recruits were slow some lazy. 'If mine is, I'll pound the irresponsible attitude right out of them'

Ayame hated waiting and as always she was in a bad mood. Her foot tapped impatiently on the floor of the arena. Every few seconds she looked over her shoulder and faced the door never letting it face her back.

Revnoir was pacing around the room, seemingly in a good mood. He already guessed nobody would join his Squad, but Mr. Head-of-Weave forced him to at least be there. All of the Squad leaders had to be there. Revnoir had much better things to do with his time, but he knew the higher-ups wouldn't like it if he skipped it. He had a lineup of AIs he had to do maintenance on, and stacks of paperwork for him to do. It's not like this was the worst day he's ever had, he's had much worse, but he's been pretty stressed out lately despite his current outgoing appearance.

Sarah walked over to the building, clad in a pair of black pants and a simple top. She had been assigned to squad 7, and was eager to get started. Walking into the building, she looked around at the different squad leaders, searching for her leader. She knew who each leader was and what they looked like, so it was easy for her to find her leader, Ayame Hiroshima. Once she spotted the woman, Sarah briskly walked over to her, stopped in front of her. "Sarah Johnson, reporting for duty." She had a serious look on her face, but her eyes shone with excitement. Excitement to fight. Excitement to take revenge.

"You sure took your time rookie." Ayame growled. "And stop bouncing you have no idea what you just signed yourself up for."

Ayame looked the girl up and down.

Sarah's eyes hardened. "I know exactly what I signed up on. I lived in hell before you guys got your sh*t together and came to rescue me." She lifted her left pant leg, showing a metal prosthetic. "This was a souvenir from one of those Reapers." She dropped the fabric, hiding the metal behind it. "I know what they're capable of."

Donaldson sat with his chair on two on two legs, he had tucked away the picture of his son and was looking out for anyone with a sense of adventure. Squad 8 was demolitions, anything that needed to be blown up or taking down it was there duty. No they weren't the most beautiful jobs sometimes things didn't go as planned but hey that was apart of explosives. He was excited to see who would join his ragtag group of misfits, as he liked to think of them. He looked at the other leaders wondering how there recruits were coming along was going...

Ayame stepped forward and grabbed Sarah by the collar of her shirt.

"Watch your attitude rookie. I've been here a long time so I don't have a lot of patience for newbies like you. You do what I say from now on got it?"

She released her with a snort of disgust.

"Save your sob story for someone who cares."

Ayame nods toward the exit.

"Your my only one for now, rookie. Lets go."

Revnoir walked up behind Ayame and looked at Sarah. "Kid, don't act so high and mighty because you lost a leg. One wrong step and you yourself might be missing let alone a leg. The diagnosis would be shutting up and being happy that you survived unlike the majority of your city." He said coldly to the girl with a subtle grin.

Sarah glared at Revnoir. Who did he think he was, butting in like that? "You're not my leader, I don't need to listen to you." She glared at him and Ayame, looking back and forth between them. "I don't care what you two think of me. I'm just here to kill every Reaper that I can find." Then she turned around and walked towards the exit, as her squad leader had told her to. She was nervous, having talked to her superiors like that, but she didn't regret her actions. She didn't care what happened to her, or what others though. She would take her revenge on the Reapers. She would avenge her parents, and everyone else from her home town. No matter the cost.

Donaldson looked over at the girl. He knew what it was like to want to fight for something but she needed guidance. She was lost and wanted revenge but that wasn't going to help her. He looked over at the two leaders talking to her, knowing they could help her. Both he had a major amount of respect for they made good calls and were tactically smart he was proud to be serving along side them.

"When the hell are my joes going to get here damnit" he yelled standing up from his chair grabbing it and smashing it on the ground " I want to get to work already." He had a list of who was in it but he lost the list a while ago.

[(Yeah its fine with me my guy hasnt showed up)]

"I'll keep her on a tight leash until she gets that anger under control control and makes it into something useful." She turns to face Revnoir without letting the door out of her sight.

"You should come by the house. Ellias misses you." She smiles her mood softening when she thinks about her son.

She nods at her old friend and walks to the door.

(See you guys tomorrow ( :) ))

(-casually posts then leaves for the day-)

Revnoir gave Ayame a smile. "I'll be sure to. But before I can do anything, I need to show this child that disrespecting your superiors is frowned upon here." He looked at Sarah with mischievous eyes. Pitch black threads started to appear around Sarah, slowly curling around her legs. Revnoir's face become more serious now, and the Shadow Threads pulled Sarah into the air. She was thrown into a wall, but only strong enough to somehow only give her a few bruises. He didn't want to badly harm one of Ayame's Squad members.

Revnoir walked up to where Sarah was now, and tied her down with his threads. He looked down at the girl with an honestly scary look. "I'd love to hear how you'll kill a single Reaper right now at your level. Tell you what, the day you can beat Ayame is the day you have the right to talk back to us. Deal?"

"Alright put her down" Donaldson said in his gruff voice as he walked up to Revnoir "She gets the point by now." He placed his hand on her shoulder " It isn't what we can do as a one person its what we can accomplish as a team. I'm not sure who you are kiddo but you need to learn its not about you."

He looked down at the girl. Potential yes but both good and bad, just like he was fresh in SAPPER School. High strung and ready to kill, no ideas of the real worlds of combat out there. "I'm sure she'll be fine Rev just let her go for now." He took his hand off her shoulder and waited for things to happen

Ayame watched as her two colleagues bullied her rookie.

"Cool it guys, I need her to be able to stand up for her training or she'll be left behind and she'll ruin my reputation.

Ayame slapped a hand on Donaldson's back.

"Thanks," she whispered to him. "You know how crazy Revnoir can get."

He smiled and turned around while giving a thumbs up "No problem at all" he turned around to let Ayame through "We can't scare away the future now can we." Ayame was a great leader and would be to put the girls talents and hatred to good use.

He looked around for his new guy as he walked back over to his seat, his new joe hadn't showed up yet. One thing he couldn't stand was lateness and therefore this new guy was going to pay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarah looked down in shock as black threads engulfed her legs. Before she could do anything else she felt herself lifted into the air and flying through the air. She let out a yell of surprise, shock and fear before slamming into the wall. She fell on the ground, throwing out her arms to break her fall. Before she could get up black threads tied her down so she couldn't move. She was sore from hitting the wall, already feeling bruises forming on her back. She was angry as she looked up at the guy responsible for doing this to her as he berated her. But most of all, she was scared. She was just a kid who had gone through hell, focusing on her anger and hatred to not face reality. To be forced back into reality like this was terrifying. But she couldn't let anyone see her weakness. So she just glared up at Revnoir, hatred in her eyes.

When another squad leader, Donaldson, walked over and helped her, relief flooded her body. But when he turned around and lectured her, she stubbornly turned her head away from him. How dare they lecture her. They had no idea what she went through, they had no business telling her what to do. Still, their words echoed in her head. What if they were right...? No. She shouldn't doubt herself.

Sarah looked up at Revnoir, glaring at him. "Let me go."

Loud footsteps could be heard as Aki came walking. He was clad in a blue T-shirt and green camo pants. He was carrying a black gun, resembling awfully much an old AK-47. He lifted the gun to his shoulder. "What is going on here?" He spoke with a slight Finnish accent. (Sounds a bit like stereotypical Russian English) He took a fighting stance and looked at the others.

"Calm down there, guy" he looked over at the man who walked through the door " situations being handled on there level so just leave it. Best not to come in here waving your fist around could go for a bad time here.' He laughed his gruff laugh and looked back at the little one being released "take care of yourself out there ok kid " walked away smiling to him self and headeed over to the guy who walked in. " Who are you scrappy?"

Revnoir glared down at the girl, giving her a look full of pity. "You're not the only one with a past kid. Nor are you the only one who hates the Reapers." He spat, and stared at her for a moment before calling his Threads back and looking at the person who just walked in. "I think he's yours, Dave"

"Aki Tuominen! Reporting for duty in Demolitions Squad 8!" Aki lowered his gun and saluted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back