• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Günther sighed. "I might be a bit uptight but do you know how it is when your every move can kill someone..?"

"Thats the world we All live in now. Dont do this, that person dies. Dont shoot that, This person dies." Arya said reloading her gun.

"Then that is a quick death with less pain... Have you ever wondered how it feels to die in blood loss?"

Arya's body stiffend and the gun fell from her graps. she stood unmoviong for a moment, tears threatening to betray her.

Günther pulled a tiny air pressed syringe with tranquilizer. He wasn't sure if Arya would break down and cry or attack him.

The tears started to spill out, and soon she was on her knees crying like a child. Her whole body was shaking with the sobbs, her face burried in her hands.

Günther placed the syringe back into his belt and crouched down next to Arya. "Sorry... I went too far with it..."

"I....I..w.atched..... my br..rother die.... fr..om a... stab w..wound fro..m a r..reaper..... he...he.." Arya said, attempting to speek through her tears.

"We all have watched someone die... I know it isn't easy." Günther said, trying to comfort Arya.

(GTG for a while)

"S...sorry.... i..im weak... i....i shouldnt... break down.... so easy....." She said, still sobbing. She got up and whent towards the showers, trying to controll her crying.(ok ttyl and tyt.)

(ITS ME, BITCHES xD I'm sry, I'm a little hyper... Anyhow, IMPORTANT NEWS IN CASE U DIDNT READ THE OOC! Reaper will officially come to a close after the "final battle" or whatever with Scourge, the 7 Sins (well... There's actually only 4 that are against humans) and -cough cough- The mystery man. You learn his name if you talk to Rev -extremely loud cough- Wrath -Another loud cough- ANYHOW I'm back and I can deal with whatever bullshit you guys have so YEUP its great to be back and actually be with civilized people and not rednecks)

Günther followed Arya, feeling guilty for making her cry. He didn't intend to make her cry but to tell her that she isn't the only one he tries to watch over even if he doesn't succéde in watching over anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back