• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Günther came out runnin from the med-bay as he heard the explosion, thinking the reapers had come through the wall and was assaulting the main building. "What the hell is happening here?" He shouted.

"How about a second pistol but it packs more impact so you can stagger your enemies to get to cover?"

Kano sighed deeply. He felt a bit annoyed that she just wanted a pistol.

"If it could get modified to a great level, then yes. Because I regular combat knife can't kill a reaper easily... Yuriko or Zen can help with that..."

Kano said slightly annoyed in his tone.

Günther walked into the training room Kano and Arya was in. "Didn't you hear that explosion?" He almost shouted in in a slight panic.

"Not realy hard to kill them if you know where their core is." Arya said calmly. "But it doesn't matter unless you can actualy get close enough to them."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Really? Are you sure you are okay?" Günther took quick steps towards Arya. "Do you use any ear protection when shooting with your gun?"

Günther stopped literally a feet away from Arya and shook his head, sighing. "You need to train your situational awareness..."

"I got it trying to save my comrades from dieng a most painful death. You have no right to judge me." Arya said, her voice like the bite of winter's frozen frost.

"I don't doubt that but if you would have ended up dead there would be no one to tell their stories..." Günther said. He had been reading a bit of philosophy in college and decided to try that.

"Im alive arent I? Ive been killing reaper for a while. Ive learned how to survive on my own and how to fight befor the millitary got me." She said

"But your only fussing at me. I never see you hounding anyone else." Arya said. She didnt seem angry anymore, or even irritated.

"I have yet to see someone be so situationally unaware so I have to be keeping an eye on you..."

"The other two in here didnt hear the explosion either, or they would have come rushing out to see what it was about."Arya said, now obviously offended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back