• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Envy nodded. "Greed says that that's where humans show a lot of emotion, is that true?" Envy said, looking at Kano as she went closer to him to give some slack to the threads tying her to him.

" i guess?"

Kano sighed out. He took it as a yes and exited. He walked to the med bay with Envy behind her. He walked at her pace so he wouldn't seem like a forceful person

Envy seemed to be enjoying her stay here so far, hurriedly walking with Kano. She took very short paces, so her legs were moving fast to keep her at Kano's speed even if he wasn't going particularly fast.

Arya sat up and stretched her legs. She then yawned and stood up. She then looked for her gun out of habbit. It was on her hip.

Kano and Envy reached the Medbay and looked around for Arya's room. Soon enough he found it and entered. Kano spotted Arya looking for something and somehow ignored it with a sigh.

"Sorry for the rude introduction earlier Arya... My name is Kano, your squad leader. We are going through hard times now so I was stressed... Sorry again..."

Revnoir was talking to someone in the Med Bay about something nobody else really understood. Prescriptions or something. He was medicated for something, but he didn't talk much about his problems so nobody really knew what he needed pills for.

Envy noticed him, but didn't recognize him right away since he had his back to both Kano and her.

"Tch... *sigh* At least we have someone who did survive..

Kano said now a bit more stressed. He pinced the bridge of nose relieving stress slowly. He didn't want more people dead, Weave needed more recuits now than ever. **** you Scourge.... Kano thought to himself. Ever since the incident, their recruit count plummeted. They needed numbers and fast.

Revnoir shoved the little bottle of pills given to him into his pocket, smiling falsely to the doctor as he bid farewell. He went to leave, but Envy called out and stopped him. She was peeking out the door that led to Arya's room. She just now recognized the man that stared at her with wide eyes.

"Regrettably sir, the other 11 were weavers.... "She knew she didn't amount to much as a human, but she was already way better than any freash Weaver. She was also supose to be made a Weaver here. Her papers would say that though. She wondered what kind of threads she would have.

"Its good... Even one recuit can make a difference"

Kano "sensed" a prescience, more of heard it but still. He looked behind himself spotting Revnoir.

"You need something Revnoir?"

Arya looked at where Kano was looking and saw a man who looked like a reaper,but with skin and gasped. It took her off guard

Revnoir ignored the reaction from Arya and looked at Kano. "What's this... thing doing here?" He glared at Envy. They were acquainted.

"Excuse me? You mean Envy? Oh well she was caught trying to kill Aura, now I have to watch over her."

Kano was surprised and suspicious about his reaction.

"She tried to kill Aura so you bring her into the base..? Did you run into the wall a few too many times?" He asked, scowling. He glared over at Envy, who was as always emotionless.

"And yes, as in the seven deadly sins. This one's Envy." He grumbled to Arya.

"Whats wrong with it? I can take her out if she tries... Also did I mention Lust is here?"

Kano said worried again. He shivered saying the word Lust.

Revnoir stared at Kano as if he had just said the world was ending. It was for him. Oh he couldn't count the times Lust had tried to flirt with him. "IS here or WAS here?"

Arya backed away from the angry reaper man. He was dangerous... She could tell. And he would kill her easy if she pissed him of. Of that she was shure.

"Both? He disappeared when Arya arrived?"

Kano started to feel an aura of death and wrath around Revnoir. He sighed and stayed calm and not intimidated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back