• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Arya dropped the rifle now that the threat was gone. She went to where she left her beloved pistol and picked it up, whipping off the dirt.

zen pinched the bridge of his nose exhaling..."well that thing only took like what five hours i'm already over it" zen knew that there was no point in crying over spilled milk

Kano jumped out of the area and Yuriko switched in right then and there. Her long sword was modified now. It was resistant to extreme temperatures, both hot and cold. Her threads were wrapped around it without dulling the blade at all. She landed in front of Arya and slice the air sending out a wave of extreme heat, knocking them back and enhancing the burn from Kano.

Last edited by a moderator:
Günther was frozen in place a while after the reapers died but recovered quickly from it. He shook his head and ran to Arya, grabbing her uninjured arm. "To the med-bay! Now!" He said with a loud voice.

"You are injured and need medical treatment immediately!" Günther said, calming down. "That cut you have isn't something that will heal over night..."

"The man here wants to take me to the medbay! Just wrap my arm here.... In fact, give me some gause and I will do it myself" arya said, clearly not liking the medbay.

Kano walked up behind Arya and sighed. He grabbed her shoulder and look down on her intimidatingly. He saw a new recuit in the rosters and assumed it was her. And Kano thought that she needs to know who is in power.

"Arya... Go to the Medbay or get out of here..."

"But... None of the major arteries are dammaged, and it doenst even go down to the muscle...." Arya protested, actualy feeling intimidated by the man. He was taller than her, and more musculer that her.... But that shouldn't have scared her. Somehow though, she did feel afraid of him.

"look you either go or i carry you there of kano will do it either way you're going" zen scratched the back of his head he really didn't want to carry her but if he had to he would

zen laughed a little stepping towards her "if you say so" zen swiftly got behind her and picked her up princess style"man you are light...or i've been working out too much" he started to walk towards the med bay

Arya squiled when she was picked up. He was much stronger than she had first thought.she struggled a little and almost fell. After that she gave up fighting it." You win sythe boy."

"by the way my name is zen" he set he down on one of the beds in the med bay "Günther could you fix her up" he sat down on the chair next to the bed and took a sip from the flask aura had given him. he had recently refilled it with chardonnay which he was somehow able to tolerate

i-i'll call you arya oh and a scythe is not even my main weapon this is" he unsheathed his katana frost billowing out of the sheath the blade covered in a thin sheet of ice"i call it Kōri no ryū it means dragon of ice in japanese"

"Wow... That's awesome.... OK... Sword boy. I guess I will call you zen then." Arya said. She was ready to meet her squad leader to be. She also had to report that the other 11 new recruits were dead.

zen sheathed the frozen katana" by the looks of things i'm guessing getting over wasn't exactly a pleasant stroll through the park" he said jokingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back