• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
(Your gonna love how this one comes in. Btw, she looks Just like the picture. Clothing and all. Couldnt have found a more perfect picture. You readyy for a fight?)

(Both you and Zen will be needed for this. its nothing Zen couldnt handle himself at his lvl. just grunts. But the docter is also needed. you will see.)

Arya was running from the hoard. The bace she was told about was in sight now, but the reapers were closing in. She aimed back over her shoulder and glanced at the reapers. She would hit her mark, she always did. It hit the reaper in its core, killing it. too bad her pistol only held 12 rounds, and that was her last one. she wasnt looking in frount of her, Big mistake. she ran slam into the big iron gate. "Owww! Fuck!"

zen was sitting on his throne as he heard a thunk on the gate and a female voice"hmm?" he stood up and walked over to the gate opening it slightly and seeing the girl behind her he saw a hoard of reapers "um...i'm no genius but i think you should come inside...."

Günther who had been sitting near the gate with the rifle, jumped up startled as he heard somehting hit the gate. He aimed at the gate as Zen opened it.

Arya looked up startled and pointed her gun befor realizing he wasnt a reaper. She sighed, glad he was no enemy, and quicly pulled herself inside, holding her arm. she was covered in blood, both her own, the reaper blood, and the blood of her fallen commrads.

Günther dropped his gun running straight for Ayra as he saw her and how bloody she was. "Are you hurt?! Can you hear me?" He almost shouted.

zen shut the gate knowing the reapers would probably break through because of the sheer amount of them" i suggest you get her away from the gate" he said backing away

"Please, you dont have to yell. im fine. a reaper just cut my arm.... The rest of the blood isnt mine....." She said looking a bit sad. there was a verry deep gash down her left forarm.

"We need to get you to the medbay for a check-up." He looked up and down at Ayra, not believing it before he would get the blood cleaned of her.

Honestly.... Just wrap my arm. The rest is from the people in the convoy. They were sending us to the bace here to join up and help, as well as deliver food and medical supplies. We were ambushed by that hoard out there.... They all were cut down...... And I managed to get away. Killed some reapers too.... Got some of their blood on me as well. Just get me some more nine millimeter rounds..... I'm out..." Arya said, looking at the wall as one of the reapers hopped over and crashed into the ice structure.

zen watched the reaper hit his sculpture and reflexed pulling out one of his pistols and shooting it sending it flying and freezing it as it hit the ground it shattered and zen retrieved the core,crushing it"i know you're angry but no need to break my masterpiece" he examined the chunk of ice that was missing " it will take a lot more than that to completely destroy you...i hope"

Sebastian glanced at the reaper, runing to the rifle he dropped as he noticed what it was. He then aimed at where the reaper was to see it gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kano heard the commotion and went outside. He heard the banging from the reapers onto the wall. He jumped over it and loaded the 17th fire custom shell. He sliced the reapers where he landed and shot at the horde. The shell incinerated the reapers 10 meters in front of him not even leaving a core.

"Kano is here to save the day!"

He sheathed the gunblade and held his broad sword ready for more.

Three more reapers jumped over, crashing into the sculpture and bringing it toppling down. Arya struggled to her tired feet and grabbed the doctors rifle and aimed at the first reaper she saw, shooting it in the core, the recoil of the gun bringing pain to her torn open arm.

Kano's light threads got in the way of the reapers and flashing with extreme light blinding them and burning them. Ir was ineffective to any human or weaver luckily. Kano started to slice his way back to where the newbie is.

zen watched as his sculpture was destroyed"...well then" his eye twitched..." you...just fucked up big time..' zen put his pistol back in his pocked and pulled out his scythe coating it in his threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back