• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Someone is here, Kano-senpai!"

Kano woke up at the sound of the modified AI. Kano was messing around with Saryn's personality befote he drifted off to sleep. The old Youtube videos kind of made him do something like that. Kano looked at the screen on the wall still showing the camera's view. He spotted a new person and from the looks of it, he knew that he was one of the mentioned Seven sins but didn't know which one he was until he spoke. Kano got up from the floor and stretched a bit. He looked at the door and saw Lust and sighed.

"Who are you and what do you want from me...?"

Lust grinned.

"Here to see my lovely Seira. Envy, if you don't know her in that way." He looked at Kano with an approving look. He didn't look bad, at least not to him.

(swiggidy swoody coming for that booty, watch out Kano xD )

Envy quickly stood up, the tablet still in her grasp. She looked at Lust, a raised eyebrow. "Why are you here? I was told you were in another country for another week or two."

Kano shivered suddenly slightly. From Lust's smile Kano knew right away he was Lust. Kano stepped back and let the two Reapers talk. He sat back on the floor and leaned against the wall. He watched the still playing Projector while he listened to the conversation. Though he wanted to bump in just in case. Kano looked back over to the door.

"May I ask again? What is your name?"

Lust looked at Kano, giving him a long up-down look before cheerfully replying.

"Corvus." He said simply, then looked at Seira. He whispered something to her with a joking sneer. She looked at him without emotion as always, and sighed.

"I told you I'm Asexual, I can't relate to your strange bisexual urges." Envy said. Obviously, Lust had said something about Kano's physically appearance which was probably meant not to be heard by the poor guy.

Kano sighed and shrugged. But when he was stared at by the male reaper Kano shivered. Kano got up from the floor and put his palm on top of Envy's head.

"What do you need?"

zen woke up from his slumber recalling his dream as he stretched.."guess she hated them too..." he decided to take an after nap tour of the base he hadn't seen all of it only his barracks a few offices the training rooms and the armoury. as he walked he passed kanos office seeing an unknown person. he peaked his head in not saying a word but studying the person silently. he gave off a strange vibe one that made zen slightly queasy. he whispered to himself "who?..."

Lust snickered a little, looking at Kano with the same colored eyes as Revnoir. It was most likely a coincidence.

"I came here to speak to her about something that happened with the others. I'd appreciate it if you didn't listen so closely as sadly, it doesn't concern you." He was contradicting what he said to Aura about not wanting to keep secrets...

He looked Zen up and down as he did Kano but he didn't look as pleased with him as he did the blond one.

"Fine fine..."

Kano sighed and shrugged again. He grabbed his headset and phone and put it on full blast. He snapped three times as if he was going with the beat of the music. However it activated a mini microphone which might as well be impossible to see. However it was super sensitive so it can hear into the conversation. Kano's music can be heard because of the full blast.

[media]

[/media]

zen blinked as the man looked him over with a displeased look on his face he did not know what he had done to upset the man but he figured he'd take his leave. hw slowly slid out of the door frame continuing his tour"what was that about..."

Yuriko finally went down from the roof carrying the launcher. Her weapons were sheathed behind her back and she spotted Zen when she reached floor 1. She ran over to him still carrying the launcher on her shoulder.

"Hey! Zen! I need help with something!"

"I want you to infuse one if my weapons with a reaper core... A long sword."

Yuriko dropped the launcher on the floor making a slight shake on impact. She pulls out the Dark Blue, Black and white tinted long sword from the sheath across her back. It was the same size as her and she was average height.

"um...wow.." zen examined the sword "i'll need at least five reaper cores for this one..." zen picked up the sword resting it on his shoulder "ill get right on it" he headed off to the armoury and bumped into aura "oh hey there aura "

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back