• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There were voices all around Aura now.

"Isaac is not the real enemy. Try to find the true adversary." These phrases kept repeating themselves. If you looked close enough, there were two glowing red eyes in the corner of the room.

(leaving in like 7 mins, I think we have an experiment in science class so I may not be able to post then. Maybe I can make some Weavers in class xD )

"Who Is there!?" Aura called, already having his sword drawn and his threads whipping around him. (Lmao ok have fun)

Last edited by a moderator:
He heard a quiet chuckle. From the shadows emerged a physically perfect male with wild crimson hair. His eyes were yellow, but they had a glowing red ring around the irises. The scleras were black as always. One of the 7 Envy was talking about.

"Don't be so hostile, Aura~!" He said playfully, smiling.

(think I gtg)

"Speak fast lest my fury be brought upon you. What do you mean by true enemy?" Aura said, his face twisted in hatered. (Good Luck.)

He laughed. "Calm down, I'm not here to start a fight."

He crossed his arms, looking at the silver haired other.

"I heard Seira's here, so I came to check it out."

"I'm glad you recognized me so easily~!" He said, a little too happy for the occasion. He grinned widely.

"Just call me Corvus, I don't exactly like the name 'Lust'." Yeah, he knew which he was, but it was more or less obvious who he was if you got to know him.

"Just wanted to check up on her, I can't do that?

You don't actually think all seven of us want to kill you, do you..?" He asked, teasing the man. They really didn't care much, but Envy was a different case. Wrath and Greed were, as well, but Sloth definitely didn't give a shit.

"She is under watch by Squad leader Kano, one of the few i could actualy trust watching someone like her and not kill her. She is safe." Aura said. He wasn too shure about this man, after all he was the enemy, but he didnt give off the menacing vibe.

Corvus pouted. "Aww, so you won't let me see her? The poor girls probably freaking out right now." He said, taking a couple steps closer to Aura. He gave off a feeling of mindlessness, which would easily make people calm down around him if they didn't know who he was. He didn't care much for making Aura trust him, though. He had no intention of fighting, either, though.

"I wouldnt say she is scared, knowing Kano, he probably is showing off his armores and electronics collection. and i never said that i wouldnt let you see her, but you will be watched." Aura told him, his threads flowing invisably in the shadows, not menacing but ready for anything.

zn had finished his sculpture. the base was a throne sculpted into skulls on the back was zen on the left holding his scythe aura in the middle and kano on the left holding his gunblade.zen was currently sleeping on his new 'throne' he mumbled in his sleep"....no....i don't......didn't....yes...i did....kill them..."he was dreaming about what one of the maids in the house had said to him after he killed the horrid family. after seeing the dead bodies the maid asked zen if he had done it and when he confessed she simply hugged him and left the house he was confused but too hysterical to care.

(-looks at Rev- why couldn't your past be more interesting dammit..? -looks at Scourge and the mystery man from the 7 sins or whatever- u guys are doing it right *^*)

Corvus just smiled, uncrossing his arms. "Then would you care to show me where she is? I don't mind being watched, I dislike keeping secrets. Even from people like you."

"Actualy she is in the next room over. We could gladly welcome you as an ally should you continue to show no intent to harm us." Aura said calmly

"I dont want to disappoint, but I'm not looking to pick sides." His smile faded a bit as he went to open the door to make his way towards where Kano and Seira were.

(question. Would you guys rather I called them by their Sins or by their Names?)

(Sins would be better for me. Names and i dont get allong.) "Verry well. Then i would have you know, Attack anyone here, and you will be killed. Stay peaceful and no harm shall come to you from this bace. I will send the word to all of them." Aura said, following.

"You don't need to warn me about that. It's common sense." He said, looking at the door that led to Kano's room. He nodded towards it while looking at Aura, silently asking if this was the right door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back