• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper: Reboot

he pulled back the paper and wrote his mane "dante" it read. after showing it to her he took off her sweater and held it out to her , giving it back. he felt a little sorry because it most likely smelt kinda sour now.

@Blue Puppy

Last edited by a moderator:
Asilia couldn't hold back her twisted grin. That's right.... Sadly those civilians will already be dead when you get there.

"What're you grinning about? Do I look funny? Never seen someone not crying at the thought of meeting the guy?" Revnoir's suspicion was sky-rocketing. He didn't like how this girl acted. It was strange.

"Tch, whatever. Go... Do whatever you want, or something." He waved his hand dismissively as he left the room without another word. Xillia watched him go, and followed quickly. She seemed to have something to talk to him about. Probably scold him for beating up James.

Cam hadn't necessarily planned on going anywhere anytime soon, so he remained in the room, and would probably walk back to his home (which wasn't far from the Weave building) when most of the others have made their exits as well. He watched as Revnoir and the other person storm out as he made his way back to the couch, sitting down.

Skye read the paper Dante and looked up at him, watching him as he took off her sweater and gave it back, "It's nice to meet you, Dante." she said. She took her sweater and put it back on, ignoring the faint smell. She looked around at what was happening around her, with the woman who was smiling very creepily, despite the innocent front she was putting up earlier. Weird, she thought.

Her now attentive gaze turned to the woman as soon as words had come from her mouth. Her head tilted to the side again, slowly and almost cautiously. White-haired and asocial, curious and nervous, then suddenly mental?

Leah didn't like like her.

Her stare kept on... She didn't move from her place, nor did she make any sign of doing so soon. As people began taking their leave, her gaze didn't flinch or falter. The woman looked like a young child hiding a humorous story, but one with a particularly demented plot twist.

dante didn't know exactly what to do after giving the sweater back. the first thing that crossed his mind was getting a note pad small enough for him to constantly carry around. he didn't pay much attention to the strange girl with constantly changing emotions to be honest he didn't care how anyone acted right now, he was just interested in finding more paper. the one he was currently writing on was running out of space due to his sloppy handwriting.

Asilia turned to the group. "Excuse me for a moment please? I have to make a call." She said sweetly. She walked out of the room and tapped on her earpiece once she had rounded the corner in the hallway. "Father. There are human civilians nearby. Weavers are being deployed to save them. Sending you the coordinates now." She rattled off some coordinates and then clicked off her earpiece.

Cam approached the door, suspicious of the woman's actions. He leaned against the door to listen and could only make out the words 'Save' and 'coordinates'. The rest was blocked off by the heavy door. Hearing what she said, he assumed that she was jotting down coordinates so she wouldn't forget where the event was occurring. He swiftly skipped away from the door and sat back down on the couch, still slightly suspicious as to what she was hiding from everyone else.

Mashoon left the base and was killed by a reaper. ( what a shameXD)

Russell has been silent for most of his time there. He's been chilling against the wall listening to music except for when the boss man, Revnoir (that's what he calls him) spoke. Soon after he continued listening to music, which blasted a mixture of rap, r&b, rock, metal, and pop, and everything else in between. He's been in thought thinking about how he should go about his training. Figuring it out he pushed his self off the wall and walks out the room hoping to find a training room of some sort.

dante found a small notepad lying around somewhere. there was nothing written in it so he hoped that it didn't belong to anyone. he also hoped the one who let him use the pen wouldent mind if he kept it. he sat down next to skye and wrote down a question. showing it to her 'what exactly is the thing you let me wear called?'

@Blue Puppy

Skye looked around the room, noticing Dante was looking for something. Other than that, the room seemed pretty boring. It seemed like the meeting was over the only thing she knew that was happening was that they were going on a mission tomorrow. She was about to leave when Dante sat down beside her again. He was asking what the thing she was wearing, "It's called a sweater." she said.

Asilia watched the stitches up man. Most humans discussed her, but she had never seen one like this befor.

"Rev, you need to stop getting so violent towards people...! What if you had really hurt him?" Xillia in fact was scolding Revnoir, just as one would expect. She was more like his replacement mother.

"I didn't hurt him that badly, just a few bruises. Besides, the guy's a medic. He can stitch himself up. You, on the other hand, shouldn't be so damn easy on them! They're showing disrespect, I'm not going to stand there and let them do as the please."

"Revnoir. I know you hate it, but you just have to ignore them. You take after Roy too much..."

"That's a bad thing? Besides, I'm barely anything like him. I know I'm not nearly as good of a leader as him." Things grew silent for a moment before Revnoir turned to leave towards his office. He had the paperwork for the mission, testing the AI to make sure he would be ready to be deployed, and a handful of other things.

Xillia made no move to follow him, knowing she wouldn't get far in the conversation. She let out a quiet sigh and left to her own office to do similar paperwork with a defeated look spread across her face.

the next note he wrote was extremely fast and almost impossible to read 'PLEASE!" as he held it up there was a glint of excitement in his eyes. finally he would be able to wear something other than this sewn together piece of garbage garb...though he would not throw it away. he quite liked the look of it. it was just the smell and the way it felt.

Skye couldn't help but smile at his reaction. She couldn't read at all what he wrote, but she judged from his excitement that he said yes, "Alright, I'll bring you one tomorrow." she said. Seeing as there was nothing left to do in this room, she stood up, "Wanna explore the building with me?" she asked.

he nodded and stood up with her. he had done a little exploring but only got as far as this room. he really wanted to know just how big this building was and what was spread through it

Asilia sighed in irritation as she got another call from her father over the earpiece. She left the room again and started walking. Once she was a safe distance away from the door she clicked her mic on. "Yes?" She asked. A faint voice could be heard on the other end. "It's almost time..... I will move in now. Make shure your cover isn't blown. If all goes well I will see you soon." He spoke.

Asilia paused for a moment. "Yes father..... For the pride of the family. May the humans die in agony......"

Revnoir looked up from his paperwork as he sat at his desk. The voice came from outside his open window. May the humans die in agony...? Revnoir frowned, standing up and approaching the window to see who was speaking outside. He peeked out sneakily and saw the girl, but quickly moved away from the window. She's oddly suspicious... Too suspicious for my liking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back