• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper: Reboot

"Oh... Um... No I... I had just gotten off...." She answered. Gods that was close. She really needed to be more careful.

James nodded. "Okay. Then would you like to come on a walk around the base?" He asked. It would be more interesting to walk with someone rather than doing it alone.

"I.... I don't know....." She said. She seemed verry painfuly shy. All an act of course. Ever ounce of her being hatted humans for what they did to her mother. These weavers were no exception.

James laughed. "Then let's walk around. It will get both of us used to the base." He said.

"It will be fine. We are to wait for further orders so it's best to do something that will help us while we wait." James said.

At some point, Revnoir had slipped out of the room and was talking to someone over his earpiece. "They're just Recruits...! They won't survive if we send them out this early." He sounded aggravated, pacing the hall with a sharp glare on his face. "Tch, I told you already, these kids aren't ready to head out so early. At least give us some time to train them a bit. There's what, four other Specials? Do you really want to risk losing them?" Then he grew silent. He was silent for a long moment, despite the sweet, short sentence that was spoken back to him. "Got it... I'll do what I can." He wore the look of defeat as he walked back into the room.

"Alright, is everyone here? Where'd that Mia girl go? And the jackass?"

dante walked over to revnoir still wearing the jacket. the man was taller than himself so he had to look up to see his face. he pointed to himself through the sleeve of the over sized jacket as if asking where he himself would be placed since he knew not which squad he would be in.

Cam hesitated to see what all of the commotion going on through the door with James and Mia was, but ignored it. He got off of the couch and approached Revnoir, "All I heard was that James was chasing after Mia or some shit... I couldn't really tell. They should be somewhere down the hall on the... Left, I think. Not sure." He muttered, no longer with a fatigued voice, but a bored one.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Mia had left out to answer a call and James went after her" Chris said as he flipped the pages of the newspaper "Ah finally the funnies this going to be good" Chris smiled as he looked over the comics.

Anem said:
"Mia had left out to answer a call and James went after her" Chris said as he flipped the pages of the newspaper "Ah finally the funnies this going to be good" Chris smiled as he looked over the comics.
"Alright. Could somebody get them? They probably want to hear this." Revnoir seemed to look... Worried rather than annoyed. Anxious, too. It looked strange to see that expression on his face, at least to newcomers. (Ayu might not be able to be online today, and I might be a little busy. But! This weekend, it would be best to be online because of some planned events!)

dante ,noticing that he was not noticed by the man, tugged on revniors shirt sleeve then reiterated his previous action to ask where he would be placed in correlation to the squads.

zenreaper said:
dante ,noticing that he was not noticed by the man, tugged on revniors shirt sleeve then reiterated his previous action to ask where he would be placed in correlation to the squads.
Revnoir looked down at the man, scowling. He didn't quite understand what he was trying to accomplish, but noticed his mouth was sewn shut. He narrowed his eyes in scutiny and sighed. "Anyone got paper? Psycho here has something to say." He spoke without looking away from Dante.

Cam glances over at Revnoir, and then Dante. He hadn't noticed the man before, probably because the dude couldn't even mutter a sound. He thought to himself, 'Damn, can't imagine what the hell happened to that guy... Bet he'll probably be the first to die since he can't even cry out for help...'

Last edited by a moderator:
dante tilted his head at the word psycho. he had only heard the word three times now including just now. the other two times where when the doctors were talking about his condition. he recalled two short sentences 'you think...maybe he's gone psycho already' and 'he's definitely psycho...well it doesn't matter he's just a toy after all, a doll if you will'

Mashoon pulled out some spare paper he had in his pocket and he kept a pen with that day since he had the paper, " Here you can use this." He paced the paper to no mouth, as he associated that nickname to him. He walked over to Revnoir, "So when were all here what do you lan on having us do?"

Mashoon said:
Mashoon pulled out some spare paper he had in his pocket and he kept a pen with that day since he had the paper, " Here you can use this." He paced the paper to no mouth, as he associated that nickname to him. He walked over to Revnoir, "So when were all here what do you lan on having us do?"
Revnoir looked at Mashoon for a long moment before speaking. " You'll know exactly what I have to say when they come back. Be patient. "

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Revnoir looked at Mashoon for a long moment before speaking. " You'll know exactly what I have to say when they come back. Be patient. "

[/QUOTE]
He turned around and walked away sensing the captains aggravation. ' What the hell were they doing out they, why can't they hurry up damn it, we've been waiting for long enough.' He thought while walking away from Revnoir.

James nodded and followed Asilia. He stopped as he saw Revnoir. He sighed and walked to a wall, leaning against it.

(Up in Lapland and ready to RP.)

zenreaper said:
dante sighed. being unable to convey his feelings due to his sewn together lips was a problem. and it seemed that no one had a pen and paper. he was attempting to think of a way to say what he needed but.. he was dumbfounded. the truth wa he had never had any need to communicate with others that badly before. the doctors never spoke to him and part of the reason why his mouth was sewn closed in the first place was so he could not talk to them. he scratched his head in confusion wondering what to do.
( I handed you a pen and paper in my post above)

Mashoon walked around in a small circle, "Ok yay were all here, at least thats good." He looked at Revnoir waiting for him to respond since everyone was here.

(oh didn't see it my bad)

dante wrote sloppily in the piece of paper his hand writing was almost unreadable it read 'what squad should i join?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back