• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper: Reboot

"Everyone else, spread the word. I am taking scourges place as director of weave. I have committed many atrocities, and killed many people. But I promise by my honor that I will lead you, and help you all restore humanity. You don't stand a chance against the Harbinger.... none of us do. But together.... standing as one.... we may have a slim chance. " Aura said solemnly. He would keep them alive. He would do it for his family. No one else should have to suffer what he had. These people had willingly thrown away part of their humanity to save humanity. So now, he would give his life to do the same.

(Wanna get my last message in xD )

Catherine heard Aura's words and clenched her fists "THAT'S WHAT THIS WAS?! A FUCKING COUP D'ETAT WASN'T IT?! YOU FUCKING MONSTER!" She completely loses her cool, threads shooting from her body and stabbing into the walls and floors "You knew this was going to happen. You know that Revnoir was going to kill Aaron and you didn't stop him. Am I right? You wanted the power all for yourself, Revnoir was just a piece in your scheme for power wasn't he?" her face is twisted in anger, the threads completely rigid and stuck fast in the floor and walls "I don't know what the Harbinger is but I hope it tears you to pieces. I hope it tracks down anyone you've ever loved and kills them too." She lifts the mask to her face, her mind now made up on what she was going to do, she didn't like Revnoir and even though he had killed Scourge she was more on his side at this point, even at his final moments he had wanted to find Revnoir, probably due to worry

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]ATTENTION EVERYONE. THIS IS THE END OF SEASON 1. WE ARE NOW MAKING SEASON 2. PLEASE STICK AROUND FOR IT. WE WILL MAKE SURE TO POST A MESSAGE IN OOC TO TELL YOU WHEN THE NEW THREAD IS UP. THANK YOU FOR JOINING WEAVE. GOOD LUCK, AND DON'T LET THE REAPERS CATCH YOU.

[/QUOTE]
(Just rearranging the posts!)

"The harbinger already did that. And no.... I never planned to take control of this place. That was always Scourges job. HE was supose to lead you. And if he failed it was to be revnoir. I'm the only one capable now. Would you rather I give up too? I just abandon you all again? Lose what little humanity I have left and leave you all to the comming storm? Fine! If that's what you want just say so. I will leave too. I've never needed you filthy humans anyway........ not since they killed my wife under orders from the harbinger...." aura said, visibly tearing up, something not seen from him befor. He fought the tears. These humans would not see him cry. They wouldn't see him cry.... he couldn't show weakness.

[QUOTE="Katie Jensen]Catherine puts on Scourge's mask and cracks her neck, she was expecting it to hinder her vision but it didn't seem too. She takes it off and looks at Leah "Revnoir..." she clenches her fist "Revnoir killed Scourge"

[/QUOTE]
'B-but there's... th-there's bl-blood!'

Leah voice broke at the end of her sentence like glass. Finally, her shivering knees gave way, allowing her to narrowly dodge one of the threads that struck where her head had formerly been. This was what sent her over the edge of panic. As the adrenaline and oxygen levels in her blood spiked, thanks in part to her hyperventilation, her vision began to blacken like burnt toast until she collapsed entirely on the floor. She was a little sensitive to blood.

WAIT WAT I DIDNT FINISH AND IT POSTED ARGH

Last edited by a moderator:
Aura saw Leah collapse and became worried, but could do nothing to get to her and help with all the threads in the way. He didn't want to hurt anyone here anymore than he already had

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Aura sighs. "Did I do the right thing....? I know that I deserve death more than he..... but if he stays here.... he will die by those he called allies..... John. Cam. Go out amd clear out all reapers within a hundred mule radious. We want him to have a chance at life."

[/QUOTE]
John nods and runs out into the wasteland,killiling all the reapers he's sees(grunts.)

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]"The harbinger already did that. And no.... I never planned to take control of this place. That was always Scourges job. HE was supose to lead you. And if he failed it was to be revnoir. I'm the only one capable now. Would you rather I give up too? I just abandon you all again? Lose what little humanity I have left and leave you all to the comming storm? Fine! If that's what you want just say so. I will leave too. I've never needed you filthy humans anyway........ not since they killed my wife under orders from the harbinger...." aura said, visibly tearing up, something not seen from him befor. He fought the tears. These humans would not see him cry. They wouldn't see him cry.... he couldn't show weakness.

[/QUOTE]
Spazzycat101 said:
'B-but there's... th-there's bl-blood!'
Leah voice broke at the end of her sentence like glass. Finally, her shivering knees gave way, allowing her to narrowly dodge one of the threads that struck where her head had formerly been. This was what sent her over the edge of panic. As the adrenaline and oxygen levels in her blood spiked, thanks in part to her hyperventilation, her vision began to blacken like burnt toast until she collapsed entirely on the floor. She was a little sensitive to blood.

WAIT WAT I DIDNT FINISH AND IT POSTED ARGH
Catherine's threads catch Leah and she continues to glare at Aura "I hope she died slowly you monster." Catherine had to admit, the mask boosted her confidence somewhat, she was still heavily intoxicated so she wasn't really thinking what she said "I bet your wife welcomed the death...I mean she was married to a murderer and usurper"

Aura's tears leaked from his eyes now. He couldn't stop them. "You.... shouldnt.... talk about.... things you do not know.... she died.... befor the reapers...."

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Aura's tears leaked from his eyes now. He couldn't stop them. "You.... shouldnt.... talk about.... things you do not know.... she died.... befor the reapers...."

[/QUOTE]
"Look. The new leader is crying already...All because his wife was killed. Seems I touched a nerve." She smirks as she realises she's made him cry "I guess you're going to have to exile me...or kill me because I'll never follow someone like you" she looks back at Aaron's body, a fresh wave of anger washes over here "He said I was the only person who'd been nice to him in a while, he admitted to his terrible deeds. He was changing and then you fucking killed him. I hope your wife died hating you. I hope she died slowly and painfully"

"I didn't kill him! If you had been paying any sort of attention instead of getting drunk when he needed you most.... maybe you would know what the fuck is going on!" Aura yelled. Was this their big plan? Wait till he starts to accept his human side, then tear him apart emotionally? Not to mention the accusations

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]"I didn't kill him! If you had been paying any sort of attention instead of getting drunk when he needed you most.... maybe you would know what the fuck is going on!" Aura yelled. Was this their big plan? Wait till he starts to accept his human side, then tear him apart emotionally? Not to mention the accusations

[/QUOTE]
"I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS GOING TO BE FUCKING KILLED YOU SON OF A BITCH!" she screams as tears pour down her face

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Aura sighs. "Did I do the right thing....? I know that I deserve death more than he..... but if he stays here.... he will die by those he called allies..... John. Cam. Go out amd clear out all reapers within a hundred mule radious. We want him to have a chance at life."

[/QUOTE]
Cam simply turns, making his exit and hunting for Reapers. Second by second he goes further into the wasteland, eventually vanishing from the sight of Weave.

TO BE CONTINUED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back