• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Realm of the Yama Kings - OOC

Characters
Here

Sarevok

Lord of the Underworld
Roleplay Type(s)
OOC thread for the Realm of the Yama Kings roleplay. Any questions or discussion points to go here.

What jobs would the residents have? And I’m guessing before we can make our characters people should discuss possible character relations since they’ll all come from the same community?

I wouldn’t see them as having defined “jobs” as such, but certainly everyone would have a role in the enclave to help them in their day to day efforts for survival that would be tailored to their skillset.

Potential roles I can see in there would be things like hunters, gatherers, guards / watchmen, soldiers, medics, cooks etc. There would also likely be a spokesperson and advisors to said spokesperson, unless we decide that enclave rule is communal.

I don’t necessarily think we need to wait for all character concepts to come in before posting the CS’s. Once all the sheets are in and posted we can then go back and add a paragraph or so detailing out characters thoughts and opinions on the others. Even then that can wait until after the roleplay starts as sometimes it’s easier to determine what you think of another character once you’re settled in the rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back