• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Realities of Life

Human Soulution

All We Need Is
Hello there!

Did you receive my telepathic message? No? Oh. Well. That's fine. I suppose. I'll just tell you about this great place! It needs some heroes. This definitely ISN'T a rogue-lite forum based role play game. You definitely WON'T die. Multiple times. I promise! Heroes are needed for a matter of great importance! Too many exclamation marks? OK, I'll tone it down.

Anyways, I have this here role play. In it, you'll be able to create your character, with as much variety as you'd like! You'll be pulled through a story, told through the Narrator and your character. You may even end up with a second, third, or many others, as characters tend to die in this story. Don't get too attached, it's meant to be a continuing cycle of characters. Though there will be characters that live longer, get stronger, and even more badass than before. This is a heavy combat/action oriented role play. I have a simple, easy system, that allows for a lot of freedom, with the rigidity of a system to keep the group and story in line and moving forward. Click here to begin. Give it a little peruse and see how far the rabbit hole goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back