• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 》▪▪ REAL PIRATES ❜ One Piece Interest Check

Trafalgar Hoshi

Heart Pirate Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is a random, Idea I had for a while.

Plotline

Fallen stars. People make wishes on them. Hoping to make their wishes come true. What if one of those fallen stars wasn't just a falling star? This comet wasn't normal it carried some type of magic with it. As the strange comet approached the earth piece of it burned up in space before hitting the earth. Where did it land? In the middle of Central Park in New York City. The meter's power touched a manga that was thrown away. This wasn't any manga this was One Piece Manga.

The power of the meter bought the characters from the manga into the real world. Now there are characters from One Piece lost and confuse in the middle of this strange world. With no idea what happened to them. Trying to fit in the strange world, they decided to ask some people who were from this city. The answers were the same thing. "What are you talking about?" Or "Are you're crazy" The characters weren't sure to make of this.

Two weeks passed. Group of friends who were just reading the strange things that had been happening around the city. They decided to help them and find a way to return to their world. Can they return them to their world? Or are they going to be trapped in this strange world?

Rules
- Canons are wanted!
- I'll make a discord once we get people.
- OC's are welcome. Don't overrun the roleplay with them.
- This is a Literate roleplay.
- If you're going to join, Let me know! Please!

Roles

Canons - None Yet

OC's - (I'm playing one of the Group of Friends)m/f,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back