• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Real People Doing Real Things

I'm down! Somebody let me know of this takes off under new management or what have you. :)

Last edited:
Someone could totally take over. If they need advice, I do have stuff planned out. I am a little preoccupied with life currently.

@tiedyed unicorn Mendaian Mendaian ToXiC_ScArE.CrOw ToXiC_ScArE.CrOw @saraswati Oapboap Oapboap Aato Aato @WolfSpirit Kimbella Kimbella KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Antisocial Antisocial hadal hadal Direct Timing Direct Timing Bruce_Swizz Bruce_Swizz Honeybees Honeybees themaddiehatter themaddiehatter Heim Heim Satire Satire Monster Lady Gay-Gay Monster Lady Gay-Gay Olivier Olivier Spacing Out Spacing Out Jace Powell Jace Powell Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais Bleu Mochi Bleu Mochi KingofAesir KingofAesir

If majority is still interested, I wouldn't mind starting us off until DarkledMind DarkledMind can take over. If interested, just give this a little like, and if at least half of you ( there are 25 of us ) like, then I'll start set up. :) i just want to make sure people will be participating before I do anything! IF anyone would like to assist, then that'd be great.

If you could! That'd be wonderful! I only have the character page and oocc done so far
Okay, I can start working on it now. Do you want me to try and create a map or just a sort of BBCode tab/accordion with the different locations. (Is this a small town?)

Last edited:
Okay, I can start working on it now. Do you want me to try and create a map or just a sort of BBCode tab/accordion with the different locations. (Is this a small town?)
if you could make the map that'd be great! The towns name is acton. I'll send you my bbcodes later to show you how mine are set. It is a small town

if you could make the map that'd be great! The towns name is acton. I'll send you my bbcodes later to show you how mine are set. It is a small town
Going to attempt to do a map, also going to do a BBCode type thing just with descriptions of the town and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back