• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Real People Doing Real Things

DarkledMind

*lo-fi noises*
So basically I want a slice of life rp. But rather than doing a one on one, I would rather do a group role play. Thing is, there seems to be no slice of life role plays out there. I mean there is one or two active high school roleplays, but none of them fit my liking. They aren't organized. I mean new system and everything too. But hey.

This slice of life roleplay would center around a highschool and the surrounding neighborhood. This way, we can have a grocery store, a hot hang out place for teens and adults, a forest, etc. If I get enough interest replies--more than five--I would also create maps.

This would take a while to get started, as I want this to be nice and neat and not funky and weird like a lot of group roleplays turn out. And it will be easier with the return of BBCode.

Also, because of who I am, (the all mighty controller of siad RP) I ordain this to be a dark rp. There are no limits other than site rules, and realism. I might get bored and have some kid run away, or just introduce a predator, or a serial killer (serial killers are my fav.) There will be drug dealers, kids with abusive pasts, abusive relationships, etc.

But yeah. Slice of life RP with some extra zest. Might turn into a horror/survival rp for some.

Oh and if anyone wants to help me with world building... pm me!

Oh, did I mention it would be fairly detailed? I mean like you don't have to post six or seven paragraphs, but if you are describing something or some one, maybe like two or three.

Okay. Since I made this on a tuesday, I'm going to assume getting five hits on an inactive day is cool. I also decided I liked the idea of maps, so I'm doing some sketches. It's gonna be super simplified.

I was into a "slice of life" RP that was kinda killed by the update so I'd love to be in this one

We will always have room. If I get this down right, and with the help of maps, this should be a well oiled machine that runs by itself.

It's hard to find a well-organized Slice of life, I would like to join. If no one has pm you on helping out world building, I can help, if you so need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back