• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Re-Unlit

queendilettante

🤍 Heart Problems 🤍
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey hey hey guys, gals, and nonbinary pals of RpN! This is your friendly neighborhood queendilettante queendilettante writing on behalf of all of us over at Unlit! Unlit is a sci-fi adventure set thousands of years in the future following a merry-band of space explorers of all different stripes! Right now, we're looking to bring more people into the fold!

Now, please don't be intimidated at the idea of joining a revamped RP! We've reached a natural conclusion to the existing stories and no one will be any worse off for joining now!! Our focus over at Unlit is communal story telling and socialization as we all explore the drama that accompanies overstretched empires and intergalactic tomfoolery; every character will have a say in how the story progresses and how the group interacts with the world!!

Also! Here are a few rules about how things run over at Unlit:
  • We're shooting for paragraph length posts 1-2 times a week. Of course, we'd love to go faster, but obviously we understand that everyone has a life. If anything comes up with you, though, please reach out!! We'd love to work with you!
  • We hope to tackle mature themes and content (within RpN rules!!!) so 18+ please!
  • We want to focus on the social element of this setting and so we're not really looking for the edgy loner types here.

That's it for now!! If you think you may be interested, please like, comment, and/or reach out to me, Solar Daddy Solar Daddy , or Dragongal Dragongal !! We'd be happy to bring you into the discord and answer any questions you may have! ^_^

Great RP, made first contact with an alien species and immediately gave it acute lead poisoning 10/10

I'm rather interested. If it's still open, I'd like to learn more if you're still looking for more people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back