• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Re:Collection (Interest Check/Recruitment)

maerow

Wanderer

I'm new here and interested in this plot idea I've had for a while. The genre would consist of fantasy, adventure, action, drama, mystery, romance, etc. Hope you guys like it!

Plot: By some unfortunate circumstance, you have forgotten who you are. Being an amnesiac, on top of being cast with a group of strangers in an unfamiliar setting, it is your mission to try and survive. Meeting new people, making enemies, escaping danger only seems to be the topping on the cake... There is more going on behind the scenes, however, only time will tell where the truth lies. Trust no one.

Interested? Girls and guys welcome! For now, an infinite amount of members can join. Come one, come all, human or not! If you have any questions, let me know! This is still a work in progress.

Participants: (Possibly Recruiting More)

1) @xSparrow

4) @Vampirelovee

7) @SteelyThePally

9) @Valorie

10) @too much idea

11) @Random Seer

:5/5: RP THREAD: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/re-collection.83092/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back