• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RBY Institute ooc

Favorite Pokemon Region?

• Kanto

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Johto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Unova

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Kalos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alola

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whatever happens with the baltoy hunt is completely up to you guys :closedeyessmile:

Though both Gray and Ophelia mentioned seeing it on the bow. Not that Ophelia knows what it is.

OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi Lucem Lucem
Both of these are very tempting possibilities, I must admit :closedeyessmile:

YoungX YoungX
I have a few things in mind on how to resolve the case of the missing Baltoy, but worry not: Trey and Stinger shouldn't feel obligated to stay on the boat. Offering to help her find it was generous enough. I should have a post out tonight or tomorrow that'll address the matter.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Just to clarify, are we allowed to do our roll for the Krabby quandry here rather than the rolzroom?

YoungX YoungX that works for me.

Plot twist, Baltoy isn't found and just reappears weeks later leading a flock of Spearow.
Baltoy returns weeks later leading a pod of Slowpoke. Professor Slowking asks his fellow Slows why they're following a Baltoy. They don't understand the question. The Slowking removes his King's Rock hat to revert to a Slowpoke to ask them in a way they understand, but winds up getting stuck as a Slowpoke.

Still Ophelia is still the only person to have a problem with Krabby... I feel like the Krabby have something against her.

Baltoy returns weeks later leading a pod of Slowpoke. Professor Slowking asks his fellow Slows why they're following a Baltoy. They don't understand the question. The Slowking removes his King's Rock hat to revert to a Slowpoke to ask them in a way they understand, but winds up getting stuck as a Slowpoke.

pokemon_slowking-600x450.png

Don't underestimate slow pokemon.
Still Ophelia is still the only person to have a problem with Krabby... I feel like the Krabby have something against her.

*pats Dead* Who knows? There are still a couple others who haven't rolled yet.

Lmao, Luce. I can't tell whether you're being serious or not xD

Though, it's indeed true that Hoenn is winning the 'favorite region' race =)
Ninja Boys are notorious for ambushing trainers. Their ruthlessness knows no bounds.

I'm also looking forward to when the students go to Unova to participate in the Pokéstar Studios film festival and enjoy the Pokémon Musical.

o.O Just googled ninja boy trainer class. The games certainly hold nothing back.

A film festival sounds nice. I'll add it to the list of events we may or may not get to in the forseeable future episodes.

Mantine Surfing Contest when that gets crashed by Team Plasma for Pokemon cruelty?​

Ghetsis will still be pulling off sick tricks after everyone gives up their Mantine. After seeing Torracat walking with Hau, I really want to believe that following Pokémon are back, but it's probably just for the cutscene.

RPN was down for me last night, or I would have posted then. I rolled a 2 in the dice roll room and have posted accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back