• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RBY Institute ooc

Favorite Pokemon Region?

• Kanto

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Johto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Unova

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Kalos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alola

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I must break post into sections or risk overloading info in one post. We'll get to the Zapdos dorm next week. Until then feel free to interact with others on the beach, play with krabby, freewrite for points, etc.

lol. As entertaining as that sounds, I'm not sure if I want to risk anyone failing the entrance exam on ep 1. The die is a fickle creature^^

Abandoned Haunted Dorm with missing students when

lol, Mr. Mime?
There's darkness in those eyes.

latest-4.png

Gray's not too worried about getting along with his fellow Zapdos members at the moment. He's mostly just curious about what kind of people they are, since they're all supposed to be similar in some way.

There's darkness in those eyes.

View attachment 354421

Gray's not too worried about getting along with his fellow Zapdos members at the moment. He's mostly just curious about what kind of people they are, since they're all supposed to be similar in some way.

I think Mr. Mime's cute u_u

lol. Those who were undecided or had no clear goals just got whichever bird they picked on the application.

There are certain people I want to pair. Hmmmm...I think I'll let you guys have some creative freedom/worldbuilding with that one. You can write your own npc dormmates. Discuss with another player here if you want the characters to be dormmates. Or somehow have your character find an empty room for themselves.

Yes, and RBY Institute wouldn't put said 13 year old girl in any situation that could possibly endanger her darling innocence. ^_^

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Question: Do you think that Ophelia would prefer to have a roommate, or a room of her own in the dorm? I think Umeko wouldn't care either way, but would likely offer to share with her younger peer if it would make the girl more comfortable.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Question: Do you think that Ophelia would prefer to have a roommate, or a room of her own in the dorm? I think Umeko wouldn't care either way, but would likely offer to share with her younger peer if it would make the girl more comfortable.

Roommate for sure^^ Ophelia's the type to get easily lonely.

Roommate for sure^^ Ophelia's the type to get easily lonely.
Well, there's also the fact that most ten-year olds don't leave home at such a young age, so I don't blame her. And even if her brother's there, I suspect he'll have his own responsibilities to deal with. But on the bright side, it seems like she's already starting to make friends with Alain, so there's that at least ^.^ And if they room together hopefully Ophelia and Umeko will get along alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back