• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy «§» Raza Highschool «§» for the magically gifted

The next morning Nikolai had remembered to set his alarm a little early just in case. When he woke up there was about an hour and a half before classes started so he decided it would be a good idea to go out for a morning walk to wake up and think about some stuff. He got dressed in his usual light-blue jacket and white shirt, and then set off on his morning walk.

She got up. She had been reading for quite awhile and then fell asleep. She just kept falling asleep in odd places lately. She grumbled as the suns rays burned her eyes then got up. Were was the book? She wondered then looked around. Panic settled in her gut, it was kind of pathetic being horrified that you lost a book but she had fair reason, that book contained all the answers she desperately needed. She caught site of it down the side of the hill. She must have kicked it away, she ran over but tripped on a rock and tumbled until she crashed into the side of a bush and winced "Ee- Oww..."

Gray had woken up early that morning like he usually did, and snuck out before anyone else had woken up. Once outside Alice stretched her wings and took off into the sky, letting out a long screech. Gray chuckled lightly and headed down into the woods, smiling slightly as the early morning sun warmed his face. He was a morning person, that much was certain.

It didn't take long for Alice to find herself some breakfast in the form of a mouse. Gray wasn't big on the food the school served, so he was hunting as usual. At least, until he heard tumbling from behind him. He swung his bow around and leveled it at her until he realized that it was a student and not a threat. He lowered his bow and moved over to her, tilting his head slightly.

"Are you alright? That was quite a tumble." he said, picking up the book. He held out a hand to help her up.

"Is this yours?"

She flipped over so she could see the boy, he was holding her book "I'll be fine and ya that book is mine..." she realized she rhymed. What a stupid thing to be thinking about when her back throbbed and her ankle hurt. She pulled some of her red hair from in front of her eye so she could see properly then grabbed the book. She got up and winced as her ankle had sudden pain Did I sprain my ankle when I fell? She seriously hoped she hadn't. Giving her crutches was like lighting Tnt from both ends. Why was she so accident prone.

Gray blinked, tilting his head a bit as she stood. "Did you hurt your ankle?" he asked with a small frown. He seemed concerned, though he didn't even know her.

"Here, sit back down. I have something that might help." he said, digging through his bag. Alice had finished her mouse and hopped over, chirping quietly at her.

"She'll be okay, Alice." he explained, though it didn't seem odd that he'd be talking to a bird, at least not to him.

As Nikolai was on his walk, he noticed Mikayla and Gray talking at the bottom of a hill. He ran up to them and did the usual morning greetings. After that he said "So Mikayla, after you left I tested a bit more with the Orb, even turning into an arrow for ... Oh well it looks like you've met him. Well anyway, I also did a bit of book research last night and it turns out that the faerie's light magic is a bit strange. It seems to have a fire effect to it, but isn't hot itself. Sadly, I can't seem to recreate it as it seems to be pure energy, I can only convert between matters. However I can still alter the shape itself which is nice."

She gave the bird an odd look. She didn't find it odd he was talking to what appeared to be his eagle, she talked to her cat kiko all the time she listened to the guy, then to Nik "Ya my ankle hurts. Thats pretty cool Nik." She said with a soft smile. Don't cry, it doesn't hurt that bad. She mentally encouraged herself even though it was the exact opposite

Gray wasn't entirely sure what Nikolai was talking about, but listened anyways. His own use of magic was more instinctual than anything else, so trying to find the science behind it just confused him.

He pulled out some small, sturdy sticks from his bag along with some gauze. "Let me wrap your ankle up for you. If you walk on it too much it'll just get worse." he said, wincing slightly when Alice landed on his shoulder and dug her talons in. He sighed quietly, poking her in the side. "Easy on the talons." he chided, turning his attention back to Mikayla's ankle.

"Well, anyway. I'll see you guys in class later." Commented Nikolai as he continued on his walk, playing with and changing the shape of the Orb as he tried to finish up his walk.

"Okay..." she said quietly. Her patience waring thin She just wanted to go to the nurses office and get it over with. She w.

aved her bye to Nikolai then turned her attention back to the boy "So whats your name...?" She asked akwardly.

Gray braced and taped up her ankle carefully, wishing that he had some form of healing magic to help. "Grayson. I wish I could do more than just sticks and tape." he said quietly, obviously a little embarrassed that his magic was pretty much useful for offense only. Luckily, he'd been injured plenty of times and knew how to handle something as simple as a sprained ankle.

She winced a little bit as he put it on. Supid her, within 3 days she fell three times, sprained her ankle and dangled from a tree. She laughed quietly at her stupidity.

(Uugh I have to go. I'm being forced to guzzle medicine against my will for my laryngitis)

(I'm back :D )

Krona dug into her drawer. Looking and looking for her blueprint. She couldn't find it. Her drawer was full of papers and extra parts. The processor was harder to fix, since it was so complex, but the blueprint would be more detailed. She didn't want to put a lot of stress over Gray. Krona sighed and spotted a blue corner sticking out. Reaching for it, she picked it up and unwrinkled the paper. It was the one. Did Gray wanted to help? Was he just being nice? Or was it too much for him? I'm too complicated, just way too detailed... Too stressful for anyone to fix...

Gray tilted his head a bit. "Try to be more careful... A sprained ankle is simple to fix, a broken one isn't quite as easy." he said with a small smile, standing. He started to walk back to the dorms, glancing back at her. "I'm Gray, by the way. It's nice to meet you." He smirked slightly and headed back to his dorm, pausing once he got there. He wanted to help Krona more, but he'd have to see that blueprint. He wasn't going to push the matter with her, he wasn't even sure if what he had fixed had done anything.

Krona stepped into the hallways trying to find Gray's dorm. Her steel hands held on the complicated blueprint. She turned right into the men dorms and located Gray's dorm. Knocking, Krona said, "Hello?.." In her same unchanged tone.

Gray jumped at the knocking, calming himself. He didn't need to be jumpy, especially when he heard Krona's voice. He moved over and opened the door with a smile.

"Hey, Krona. How are you feeling?" he asked, tilting his head a bit.

"Come on in." He moved out of her way, his cheeks slightly red.

"I feel a twang feeling in my circuits." She stepped in and handed him the blueprint. Krona felt guilty for giving it to him, since it was more difficult and complicated. She felt a red blush formed across her face. Then Krona touched her cheek. She was actually blushing!

Gray smiled warmly, looking over the blueprints. "That's good, at least you're feeling something." he said, looking back up at her. He blinked in surprise, seeing the blush on her cheeks.

"Wait a sec... Were you able to do that before?" he asked, unable to keep a small smile from forming on his face. He had actually done something right.

"That's awesome!"

Krona nodded in surprise. "You fixed a part of it!" Her blush was still hanging and she hoped the tone would change too. "Thank you. Gray!" All that's left is her emotions and her tone.

Gray lit up, obviously excited. "This is great! With these blueprints, I'll be able to fix the rest up." he said with a wide smile. "I-I mean, if you want me to keep working at it, of course..." he suddenly felt self-conscious. He didn't know why, but seeing her blush like that made his chest feel light. It was a new feeling, and it confused him a little.

"Sure, If you still want to... The blueprint is more complicated than the processor..." She felt her face again, it was still warm. Did the real emotional self always blushed like this? Krona didn't know, the glitch has been there most of her life, it was hard to remember who she was.

Gray smiled warmly. "I'd love to. Help, I mean..." he said with a nervous laugh, trying to calm his nerves. He didn't know why she made him feel like this.

"Well, if you want to just sit down, I'll get started." He looked over the blueprint, trying to keep his nerves in check. It was extremely complicated, and it would take a while to fix it... But he was confident he could. He'd already made good progress, and he wanted to restore her to her full capabilities.

Krona nodded and sat down on the bed. She sat still and let him do his work. Thankfully, the blush left her face and Krona was relieved. It was a bit embarrassing to let a guy see you blush.

Gray smiled softly, sitting next to her. He brushed her hair away and opened up the access panel. He liked to help people, and he was doing some actual good with her.

"This is going to take a little while... You're absolutely amazing, though. I've never seen a more beautiful piece of engineering." he said with soft smile, pulling out the damaged processor. Using the blueprint as reference he paused for a moment before he started working.

Krona blushed again. The compliments touched her. She sat still like a lifeless rock so he can continue his work. Her head turned to see him fix the processor bit by bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back