• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy «§» Raza Highschool «§» for the magically gifted

(Oh, Sorry!~ I knocked out...)

Krona's eyes widened when he kissed her. His lips were gentle and soft. It felt like the world paused for a moment. Like magic sparking. The blush deepened and when he let go, she stood there in shock and blinked. Her heart stopped for a bit and then continued beating. "G-Gray..."

(It's alright. :P )

Gray's heart was pounding, his fingers gently touching her cheek. "I... I think I might be going crazy. Did I just kiss you?" he asked softly, the excitement he was feeling starting to turn into fear. Did he push his luck? Did she hate him for trying to rush things? He started feeling uneasy, his eyes drifting to stare at the table. He had a horrible feeling that he had messed things up...

"U-Um..." Krona placed her free hand on his. She looked into his eyes. "That was nice.... I liked it..." Her lips formed a smile that told him things were fine. He didn't mess up, and she didn't either, so it'll be alright. Everything will be okay, right?

Gray looked back up at her, smiling softly. "I'm happy to hear you say that..." he said quietly, his hands tightening around hers lightly. He was just glad that he didn't mess up by trying to push things too far.

"You're amazing... You're not just an android, you're this beautiful, amazing girl... You make me so happy." he said softly as he leaned in to kiss her cheek lightly. He couldn't stop a happy laugh from escaping, his coffee completely forgotten at this point.

"I'm glad I could make you smile too." Krona chuckled along with him. It seems as this date was going pretty well. That's good. The waitress came over and set down the beverages in front of them. "Did you decide your order?" Krona smiled and looked at Gray. "Cheesecake and Icecream, right?"

Gray jumped when the waitress came over. He was so distracted by Krona that he was caught off guard.

"O-oh, yeah. That sounds fine." he said with a smile, taking a sip of his coffee. He blushed brightly, unable to keep a silly little smile from forming. His lips still burned from hers, a pleasant warmth.

The waitress nodded and licked her lips. She wrote down the orders on her small notepad and hurried off into the kitchen. Krona couldn't help smiling at Gray. She sprinkled some sugar cubes into her tea. The kiss would be one her treasured memories. She would always remember that day.

Blue walked up to the school entrance almost ready for the day. But he was missing something, his capability to deal with annoying people.

She finished her little "training session" then trotted inside, inching towards the library her blue eyes scanning the walls as she entered. Books, books, books! This should be my dorm! She thought as she took a seat on the faded leather chair and started worming threw books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back