• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy «§» Raza Highschool «§» for the magically gifted

Gray smiled softly as he worked, looking over at her. She was blushing again, and it made his heart skip a beat. He cleared his throat and turned his attention back to his work. After a few hours he sighed deeply, tugging his glasses off. "I think I'm finished..." he said, looking over the processor. It looked almost new. His fingers were cramped up from the work, and he had burned himself quite a few times, but it was worth it.

He turned to her and put the processor back in, cradling her chin lightly as he got it seated properly. He closed up the panel and fixed her hair a little, smiling. "How about now?"

At first her circuits and wires were sizzling, then Krona looked at Gray. Tears started to form and she hugged him. She cried! Actually cried! And she could feel the tears streaming down her cheeks. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Krona was sobbing with tears of joy. He actually did it! He brought her the wish she desired, the fantasy she kept dreaming about. And then it happened! "Gray, you're the best!" Her voice was full of happiness.

Gray let out a squeak when she hugged him so suddenly, unable to stop a happy laugh. "It worked? I can't believe it..." he said, returning the hug tightly. After a few long moments his face flushed red and he pulled back a bit, reaching up to brush her tears away with a happy sigh. "To be honest, I'm shocked... I was so terrified that I'd mess it up, and you'd end up hating me..." he said softly, his eyes meeting hers.

Krona grinned. "I'd never hate you! You helped me and succeeded! I'm so happy... I haven't felt anything for a long time, and you helped me!" She pulled a strand of hair behind her ear. "Thank you... This was the best thing that had ever happened..." Her eyes met his and she saw that he was blushing. Giggling, Krona added, "You're cute when you blush."

Gray blushed even harder when she giggled and pointed out his blush. "I-I'm... I'm just glad I could help you out." he said softly, his heart slamming in his chest as he looked at her. She was absolutely beautiful, and seeing her smile like that just made him completely forget what he was saying. He hugged her a little tighter, feeling his nerves starting to get the best of him.

"You have a wonderful smile... I'm glad I could make you happy..."

She hugged him back. "If there's anything I can help you with... Or anything that I can pay you back with..." The smile on her face grew. "I'd like to help." Because of him, she felt wonderful.

Gray smiled softly. "No, I couldn't accept anything for this. I just wanted to help, you don't have to pay me back with anything." he said quietly, though there was a part of him that wanted to ask her out. He was too nervous to say anything about it... For now he was just enjoying hugging her like this. It was the closest thing to a relationship he'd ever had.

"A-Are you sure? There must be something..." Krona said trying to think of something she could do in return. She tapped her chin and looked at the ceiling.

Gray looked at her for a moment, backing up a little. "Well..." he said sheepishly. "M-maybe... Maybe we could go on a date? Or something... I don't know." he said quietly, looking at the floor. His stomach was twisted up in knots, his nerves getting the best of him. He didn't know how he found the nerves to even ask her that.

She turned to look at Gray. "A date? Like... Like... A real date?" Her blush came back and Krona could feel her face being warm again. Krona's heart was beating fast. "Sure! I'd love to!"

Gray jumped in surprise at her answer, his eyes going wide as he looked at her. "Wait, really?" he said, shock in his voice. His face went bright red as he stammered, trying to find the words. "It makes me happy to hear that... I'll warn you, though, I'm not so great at things like this... If I'm a disappointment, I'm sorry." he said sheepishly, reaching over and taking her hand lightly. "Where... Where would you want to go?"

Krona met his eyes and smiled. "It's okay, I'm not too good at these things either... Do you want to go to the café next to the school?" She asked her head cocking.

Gray smiled softly, nodding. "Of course, that sounds amazing..." he said with a smile. He went red again, glancing down at the way he was dressed. "I look horrible though... Do you mind if I get cleaned up before we go?"

"Oh, sure! I'll go get ready too, Would you like to meet at the entrance of the school?" Krona reached the door and opened it up.

Gray nodded with a wide smile. "Sounds good to me..." he said happily, watching as she left. He was beside himself with joy when she said she wanted to go with him, and it took a few moments to finally calm himself down so he could get cleaned up. He took a quick shower and dried off, pulling on a pair of clean pants and shirt. He was more than a little nervous, and it took him a long while to find the nerves to leave his room and head out front to wait for her.

After Krona got ready quickly and found a cute and casual outfit, she grabbed her bag and headed out to the entrance to meet her date. Her hair was in the same style and she wore a navy blue cardigan with an ivory top. She smiled as her eyes spotted Gray waiting for her.

Gray was nervous, feeling his stomach flip when he saw her. She looked cute, and seeing her smile like that just made him feel light and happy. He waved at her and smiled softly. "You look great... it's nice to see you finally smile."

"It's all thanks to you." She grinned and walked towards him. Krona held her bag with her left hand and held Gray's hand in hers. His hands felt warm and comforting. "Are you ready?"

Gray flushed red when he felt her hand in his. "Y-yeah, let's go." he said, obviously nervous. He squeezed her hand gently and walked with her towards the cafe. "I'm just glad I could help you out..." he said softly, brushing his thumb lightly across her fingers. He couldn't tell the difference between her hand and a flesh and blood one. She was amazing. "So... What should we do on a date?" he asked, glancing over at her. "Like I said, I'm kinda new at this... No girl has ever even looked twice at me, so I don't know what I'm supposed to do."

"Um... I don't know either... But I think we try to learn about each other?...." Krona replied not sure if dates were like that. Her system had downloaded a few facts about dates and such. "I guess we learn about our differences and similarities...?"

Gray smiled a little, feeling stupid that he didn't think about that. His mind was such a mess at the moment, he wasn't sure what he was thinking. "O-of course. Well... What about you? What do you like to do?" he asked, squeezing her hand lightly. It felt so nice to hold her hand like this.

(wooh I officially have a voice again! And also Krona/Gray SO CUTE! I ship it lol)

Kayla squeeled and panicked grabbing her water boottke and pouring it on the curtain, earlier once she had gotten to the nurses office there was a healer who had managed to partly heal her ankle. She was allowed to walk, just no cardio. She had done something stupid -again- maybe she was accident prone, maybe she was incredibly stupid -debatable- or she was just truly unlucky. Kayla squeeled again as the fire -she had accidently started well practicing in her dorm- crackled. She ran to the small kitchen area and grabbed her fire extinguisher. She ran to to other side of the room, closed her eyes turned her head then sprayed everything.

She turned her head back and opened one eye, everything was black! Plus there was extinguisher over everthing so it looked there was whip cream over it! "I am an idiot." She muttered, staring at the mess she made.

"Well, I like to work with electronics and machinery and such. I also find reading a book is fun to do." Krona smiled as he gently squeezed her hand. Her smoke colored eyes met his. "What about you?" She asked as they strolled down the sidewalk to the café.

Lillian silently walked down the hallway, mumbling to herself a bit worriedly. She glanced up a few times to make sure no one stared at her "why did I have to be born like this.. and why can't they accept me.." she continued as she enteres her dorm. She had run into some demons that recognised her and gave her a couple punches. She quietly layed on the bed and curled up glad to be safe in her room.

"Oh, well... I like archery, working on machinery, reading, movies..." he listed off, smiling softly at her. Her eyes were beautiful, and he had to stop himself from getting lost in them and running into things.

"I have a lot of different hobbies, honestly. It gets boring all by yourself for so long, so I have to find things to keep myself occupied." he explained with a little laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back