• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy «§» Raza Highschool «§» for the magically gifted

No~Name wandered around the halls until she found her dorm. She opended the door and examined the room, walking around she touched everything with the tips of her fingers before plopping down on the bed, hoping for no roommate. She shapeshifted into a puppy and curled up happily.

Lillian sat up and wiped her eyes "I hope they stop before I snap.." she mumbled and gets up exiting the dorm. "I should get something to eat..." she mumbled remembering she hadn't bought any food to stock the dorm up with "atleast cooking is the one of the many things that can't leave me" she thought and headed off to the store but paused halfway. "Where was it again" she said beginning to panic a little.

"Yeah, it does." She chuckled. "I don't have much materials in my dorm nor at my old house, so I just try to do what made me happy inside... Otherwise I would wish for my fantasy of wanting to feel something inside and out." Krona grinned. "And you made the fantasy become reality."

Gray smiled warmly. "I had no idea it was such a big deal... I was just trying to help, I'm just glad that I could make such a big difference." he said happily, feeling his cheeks redden again. "I'd gladly do it again if I could..." He sighed quietly and found an empty table, finally letting go of her hand though he didn't want to.

Lillian sighed frustrated and sat down with her back against a building "I'm done with life" she said over exaggerating a bit.

A waitress came over to meet them. "Welcome to bla bla cafe! How may I assist you?" The waitress handed out small menus to both. Krona turned a page in the menu. They all looked good. "Gray, what would you like?"

It was a particularly average evening, and with classes being over for the day Lucius had decided upon organizing his dorm better. Everything needed to have a place and be corresponding in his eyes; anything less simply wouldn't do. His closet wasn't even coordinated to the season yet! He walked through the halls of the dormitory, repeating his room number silently as he strolled along. It was unnecessary to focus on the number, but he had nothing else to think about and was otherwise unoccupied by his surroundings.

Strangely enough, though, the he could faintly smell smoke coming from ahead. How odd, he thought as the scent strengthened. Eventually he saw a puff of smoke curl towards to ceiling, coming from under the door of one room. Was there some sort of fire? That would be most unfortunate for whomever lived in the dorm he stood in front of. Tentatively, he knocked before letting himself in to the unlocked room a few moments later when the knock went unanswered. He looked around to see a blackened section of the room; the fire apparently put out by the girl standing in front of it with a fire extinguisher.

"I apologize for barging in, but it is a bit worrisome when smoke is coming from someone's room. Are you alright?" He asked, his voice smooth as he spoke from his spot in between the hallway and dorm, his hand still on the doorknob. He thought twice about what he had said, and realized he never actually introduced himself. 'I'm Lucius, and you are?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

She dropped the fire extinguisher and it made a big clang but she didn't move "Uh... I'm Kayla and I'm fine." she started quietly. She didn't mind that he barged in to see if she was alright, she actually found it kind of sweet a stranger cared but on the other hand the fact that her powers had caused this whole thing well practicing made her a tad embarrassed "I was practicing with my abilities and I have very minimal control and well... I'm guessing you can piece together the rest." she said quietly. She turned back then noticed that there was still fire on her bookshelf, slowly eating her charished books away and she squeeled "No!" she quickly grabbed the extinguisher and very carefully put the fire out -without ruining her books- others might find it funny that she cared more for some book then her room, but she argued she could always get a new dorm, she couldn't possibly replace all of her books.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucius watched as the girl named Kayla squealed as she noticed a fire feeding of her collection of books, and quickly put it out; he took a mental note that she tried not to get the substance on her unharmed ones. Her...abilites? Was she some sort of pyromancer, perhaps? She looked to be about his age, so it was quite surprising she didn't have a better grasp of her power and its limitations. Maybe it was overly powerful, thus making it harder to control. Still, it was strange that she hadn't at least been practicing outside. Such a decision seemed much more logical than practicing indoors, where things can be easily burned.

"Well, Kayla, I'm glad to hear you are unharmed. May I inquire as to what your abilities are classified as? I was assuming pyromancy, but it can sometimes be difficult to tell," he replied. The girl seemed a bit...ditzy, to him. Not the sort of company he'd usually associate with. Then again, he didn't really associate with many people at all. A change in acquaintances might do him well.

Gray was a bit surprised by the waitress, trying to calm his nerves. "Uh... I think I'll have coffee to start. I'll need a moment to see what else I might want." he said with a small smile, looking over the menu. It was so hard to choose... Then again, his mind was wandering, and every time he looked up at Krona he could feel his voice catch in his throat. He was actually on a date... He couldn't believe it.

The waitress nodded and looked at Krona. "Um, I'll take hot tea..." As the waitress hurried off Krona continued flipping the pages in the menu. A date. So this is what it was. It was nice... and pretty peaceful. "Do you like... ice cream?" She asked looking up to face Gray. "Or cheesecake?"

she blinked, as she pulled out the three books that unfortunately didn't make it, she didn't turn "Um, I recently figured out what I am... I'm a hybrid fairy who has plant manipulation, and well.. something else. I think it's light magic but lately I'm not really sure what to think of anything anymore. I prefer to practice indoors -in solitude- so I don't kill someone." she said quietly then walked over to the sink, grabbed a two cloths from off the stove and a bucket of water -which she put both bleach and dish soap in- then started cleaning. She wasn't dirty at least and he worked to scrub all the char off everything she could get it off of. Her eyes were still glowing faintly from that uncontrollable energy she had accidently let loose.

Gray thought for a moment, looking up from the menu at her. "Uh... Okay, I know this is going to sound weird, but I've never had either." he said, blushing lightly. He didn't have a normal childhood, so it wasn't like he had the chance.

"I'd be willing to try them, though." he smiled warmly as he looked at her. It was then that something occurred to him.

"Wait a minute... You can eat? And drink?" he asked, his eyes going wide.

"You really are amazing..."

"It's okay! We'll order both, and yes I can. My creator built me with a few artificial tissues and organs that were made to look like a human being's, it's complicated, really... So they help work like a human organ system, along with wires, bolts, and circuits." A blush peeked out onto her cheeks. The sad thing was, even if she has a heart, it couldn't really pump blood, just electricity into the wired veins.

Try as he might, he couldn't stop a lovestruck look from forming on his face. He quickly snapped out of it, blushing profusely. "You're absolutely fascinating, Krona. I can't believe I was lucky enough to meet someone like you." he said softly, playing nervously with his fingers.

"I don't really have much in the way of friends... Thank you. I mean, for being willing to go on a date with me..." he said, tripping over his words.

Lucius nodded and stood up to his full height, brushing an invisible speck off his black waistcoat and adjusting a red sleeve. He watched Kayla momentarily before attempting to plan his next course of action. Should he stay and help? He pitied the girl for her mishap, but only slightly. He wasn't even sure if she wanted help from him. Maybe the fact she didn't turn when speaking to him hinted that he should leave.

"Well, it was nice meeting you...Kayla. I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow in class. I hope you repair what can be fixed." He said before walking out and closing the door behind him, decidedly pleased at the interaction. He turned and began walking again, but realized later that he was heading outside instead of to his dorm. Yet, he didn't correct his direction and continued to the school's courtyard, his mind wandering as he walked leisurely.

"Y-You're welcome..." Krona said with a red face. "But we were both lucky to meet each other... Right?" She smiled and her hands folded together on the table. Her heart was pounding like a fast tempo drum beat. "I feel like... I'm in another fantasy... But it's not, because you're the one who made it all happen... The one who started the happiness inside me... And now I'm here, with you and I'm more overjoyed than ever.."

Gray smiled softly, his eyes drifting to her hands. He wanted to hold them again, to hold her in his arms... He paused for a moment, his face flushing brightly.

"Only, it's not just a fantasy. I'm glad that I could make you this happy." he said with a warm smile, reaching over and taking her hand lightly. He stared at their hands for a long while, a content sigh on his lips.

"If you don't mind having me around... I'd like to make sure you're always happy..."

Krona let him take her hands. His warm hands were just as gentle as his tone as he spoke. The atmosphere around them seemed magical. Her eyes gleamed and she let out, "And I'd like for you to be happy too..." A sweet and delicate kiss was placed on Gray's cheek. She was surprised it happened, Krona's heart was pounding like crazy.

( Krona+Gray= <3!!! omg so cute! lol )

Kayla was going to respond but he left her dorm and walked away, she would have chased after but she was kind of occupied at the moment. She scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed. She managed to save the key to her dorm, a book, a clarinet and a music stand. Everything else was gone which included her phone, couch and some of her laundry that she had been waiting to do. Goodbye my favorite dress she thought dramatically then threw every burnt thing she could fit into a bag -which was a very big bag- then started dragging it downstairs. She stopped when her ankle ached slightly, knowing it would be horrible if he hurt it well in the process of healing. When the slight pain disappeared she continued dragging the huge bag to the back were the dumpster was then made vines pick the bag up and throw it over the large metal side to the dumpster, then turned and walked back inside. She stopped, there was no way she would be able to sleep in there. The smoke was still in there and even if she aired it all out there was still the matter of the burnt side of the room.

She decided she would sleep in the library. It was her favorite place in the entire school so where else would she sleep if she couldn't in her own room. She quickly ran to her room grabbed her bag of the wall stuffed some things she would need to survive the night in the library, then walked outside to enjoy the rest of the day. She was going to practice her plant manipulation which -even if she wanted it to- wouldn't kill someone on far range. She walked to the middle of the field then poked the ground. Sun flowers the size of trees grew and she smiled "I still got it!" she did a sweep of her foot, deep brown thorns shooting from her foot when she did so, so when she intentionally missed the ginormous flower the thorns pieced it.

(It's adorable. :3)

Gray's heart was already pounding, and when he felt her lips on his cheek it felt like his heart stopped. He flushed red, his cheek burning hot from where her lips touched. He couldn't find his voice, the world grinding to a halt around them. After several long moments he couldn't stop a gentle smile on his lips, his eyes searching hers for a moment.

"I'd... I'd like that." he said quietly, suddenly feeling a burst of bravery. He reached up and brushed her cheek lightly, leaning in to tenderly press his lips to hers. It was a short kiss, but it felt like an eternity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back