• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy «§» Raza Highschool «§» for the magically gifted

She held it in her hand. It was surprisingly light, she walked over to one of the practice dummies and stabbed it and it went right through with complete ease. She gaped "Thats so cool!" She poked the dummy and winced. The area she cut with the sword was hot. Hmm...

"Hey, are you able to create any more of that, or is it too exhausting? Because I had a great idea to try to create some weapons that could suit you possibly, or I could maybe figure out if I can recreate... What do you call it actually?" Nikolai casually wondered.

"Um... I don't know what I'm calling it and I might be able to make more tommorow but I'm way to tired to do that right now." She said a yawn coming threw her voice.

(Has everyone else just disappeared?)

"Can I see the sword back when you get the chance, I'd like to study it a bit to find out if there is anything special about this particular, material, and maybe find a way to recreate so at to not put you through so much strain."

Grayson found a training dummy that wasn't being used and pulled his bow from his back, stringing it with a small sigh. Alice chirped at him and fluttered to a nearby weapon rack to watch. He drew an arrow and nocked it, drawing the bow back to his cheek. As he did the arrow began to glow with a bluish light, letting off a loud Grayson found a training dummy that wasn't being used and pulled his bow from his back, stringing it with a small sigh. Alice chirped at him and fluttered to a nearby weapon rack to watch. He pulled an arrow from his quiver and nocked it, drawing it back to his cheek with a deep exhale.

The arrow began to glow with a bright blue light, and when he released the arrow it let off a loud bang. The arrow sunk deep into the head of the target dummy, long tentacles of light wrapping tightly around the dummy before it collapsed under the pressure. Grayson sighed and nocked another arrow, keeping the bow down for now as the dummy fell to the ground.

(I'm here. :P )

She handed him the sword "Go ahead I am going to go nap for 2 hours." She said then walked out of the classroom. She entered her dorm and flopped down on her bed and fell asleep, her cat Kiko curling up at her side.

(I have to go to sleep now too or I will die of exhaustion :P night everyone I'll be on tommorow)

While messing with the strange material Nikolai noticed the kid who came in late, seemingly just firing arrows at targets. He walked up to him and asked "Hey, hows it going? The names Nikolai but you can call me Nik."

Grayson was about to fire another arrow when the other guy walked up. He lowered the bow and looked over at him for a moment, seemingly confused for a moment.

"Oh... Uh, I'm Grayson. You could call me Gray, if you want." he said, frowning slightly. He wasn't used to talking to others much.

Thinking for a second, Nikolai said "Hey, want to try something cool. I have this strange material I've been testing out. Want to see if I can turn it into an arrow and we can see how effective it is? Oh, I should probably explain a bit, I use alchemical magic to alter objects properties and shapes, and I recently got my hands on this strange material so I've been testing it out."

Grayson looked over at Alice for a moment, though she was too busy preening her feathers to really care. "I guess so." he said, putting his arrow back in the quiver. He wasn't too sure what to do, considering that he spent most of his time alone. It was odd for someone to actually talk to him, so he wasn't sure how to handle the situation.

"Alright watch this, you're in for a light show!" Placing the sword on the ground, first Nikolai converted it back into the Orb and rocks, then he turned part of the Orb into a single arrow. Nikolai handed the arrow over to Grayson, "Here ya go, lets see how this works out."

Grayson watched, blinking for a moment. He took the arrow and tested the weight for a moment, offering a small smile. "That's... actually really cool." he said with a smile, nocking the arrow. He drew the arrow back, the bluish light shifting and changing with gold as he took aim. He released the arrow, and when it connected with the dummy a column of light shot down, vaporizing the dummy. Grayson stared wide-eyed, blinking a few times before looking over at Nikolai.

"Wha- What did you do? That was awesome..."

"Yeah, sadly I can't say that material is my work. It was made by a classmate. It is some sort of Fae magic that I have yet to understand. Easiest way for most people to understand though is like a holy damage. It will burn straight through something and possibly worse. Anyway, I should probably get going. Class is over soon and everyone is starting to leave. It was nice to meet you though." Said Nikolai as he grabbed the arrow and headed to his dorm to grab some long needed shut-eye.

(I am just gunna take this chance to say, I'm out for the night)

Gwen was disappointed. But then again, today was her day off. She should be enjoying it but the particular 'You're going through a lot and we'll give you your space' term is going way too far. She needed something to sooth her and lions isn't the way to go. She sat in her room for most of the time, trying hard to not let the boredom get to her. But it did and with class still on (she hoped), Gwen had an idea how to have fun. She changed into bright clothes, the really blinding kinda yellow tee that would surely attract attention. She walked to class via ceiling, Tanith still with her but before she could put her plan into action, she spotted a boy outside. It was the guy that let the lion loose, what's his name? Del. Right, Del. Striking a conversation while upside down should be fun too so Gwen approached him and grinned. "Hey, you must be Del. I'm Gwen and if you're wondering where I am, look up." Gwen said, looking down

She (No~Name) walks into the school, late for her first day and rushes in. She wanders around the halls confused as where to go, already having her schedule at hand but not knowing which class is where. She literally walks around half the school and couldn't find her class number. She leaned against the wall and sighed. "What the.."

(Sorry it's short.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gray offered a small smile, his shy side showing for a moment. "That's awesome." he said with a little chuckle, looking over what was left of the dummy.

"Nice to meet you too. I'd like to get another chance to experiment with that again at some point." he said, watching as he left. In the four years he'd been attending that school he didn't really make much in the way of friends in that time, so though he didn't show it he was pretty excited at the chance to get to know someone new. He nocked another arrow and drew it back, aiming at a new dummy. The arrow was loosed, burying deep into the dummy with a heavy thunk.

The moment it connected the ground under the dummy rumbled for a moment, before vines suddenly shot from the ground and constricted the dummy. He smirked slightly and whistled for Alice, who swooped over and collected his arrows in her beak.

Krona sat down in the halls fixing up her arm. The wires were sticking out and her arm was spouting sparks. She sighed and her dull eyes adjusted to the mechanical arm and she started to clip small ends of the wires.

She continued to walk the halls until she came across Krona and cocked her head "Hi.. Need some uh.. help there?" she looked at her arm and raised an eyebrow for a second.

Gray fired a few more arrows, but soon got bored. He didn't need to practice much, that was pretty much all he did when he wasn't at the school. He slid the arrows back in his quiver and unstrung his bow, clicking quietly for Alice. She chirped and landed on his shoulder as he left class. He paused for a moment when he saw the girls in the hallway, tilting his head slightly. He wanted to help, but he wasn't sure what to say or do. He was horrible with dealing with people.

(@yumiyukifan1 )

She turned around looking for anyone who may be able to help her as well and waved to him "Hi there." she gave a soft smile motioning him to come over as she was going to make an attempt to help but wasn't sure what to do. "Do you think.. you could help?"

Gray jumped slightly when she spoke to him, looking at her like a deer in the headlights. "Oh, uh... I don't know..." he said quietly, yelping when Alice nipped his ear again. She gave him a disapproving look before preening her feathers again.

"I can try." he moved over to the girl, looking at her arm.

"What happened? Are those wires?"

She flinched at the yelp he gave but she shook her head and payed attention to the girl. "I believe so, I'm not sure what happened. I found her tending to them here." she kneeled next to the girl and took a peek at them.

Grayson knelt next to her, looking curiously at the wires.

"Do you need any help? I know a bit about electronics..." he said, tilting his head slightly. He didn't seem to mind that she was an android, he was more curious than anything. He reached over and took her arm gently, tilting it slightly to see the wires better.

"Did you get in a fight?"

Krona blinked, inside she was surprised that a stranger would care. "Sure. The screws sometimes become loose when I move around a lot, so sometimes the wires fall out." She let him examine it to see if he could help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back