• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy «§» Raza Highschool «§» for the magically gifted

"With her hair burned off? Hah. I'd like to see that." Del chuckled a bit. "And you'd be the one to burn her hair, I bet." He teased her.

"Oh I would burn down her house not her hair!" She exlaimed well laughing "Oh crud. Auro you left my book at the tree!" She squeeled than ran outside.

"Oooooohh yeah....." He'd say in a somewhat drawn out way , just realizing and remembering about that. Watching her run off with a sigh. He'd just begin to fiddle with his notepad, waiting for her return.

She reached the tree and grabbed it than heard the bell "Crabsicles!" She started running back and burst threw the door right as the second bell went.

Del laughed. "I'd bring the matches." He then saw her run off quickly. He looked uo a little and saw Auro around him. He fidgeted with his sleeve, looking down at if. "It wasn't anythung- like- bad- I- um-" He cleared his throat. Thankfully Kayla entered right on time. He looked over at Kayla, letting out a soft laugh at her abrupt entrance. "Did you get the book?"

"Yep." She said then sat down. Her eyes bulged as someone with a fire bending ability shot repeatively at a target. Well... this period she would be spending more time studying then practicing. She opened the book to the page about faeries and got lost in tips and tricks of how to control her power.

Auro would just sit next to Kayla, making a few minor effects with his Short hand ability. Small dancing embers flickering like candles , Small crystal ice shards spinning about rapidly or making a small piece of water take a cat like shape.

Del sighed softly to himself, and doodled on a piece of paper. He drew little fireworks, and blew on them, which animated them against the page. The black little lead dots burst inti beautiful, magnificent colors on the paper over and over again, and the little bits of color would collect and build up from the bottom of the page. He rested his head in his hand and watched the colors move all around the lined sheet.

It seened the most inportant factor to control was to be calm or at least keeo a clear head Good luck with that! She thought to herself. She also had to imagine what she was doing. She held out her hand and imagined a glowing light orb about the size of her palm there. A flicker of light appeared and she concentrated. It became the size of a marble then flickered out, dropped to the floor and dissapeared. Well it was a start.

Nikolai, who had been studying a book on fighting techniques during practice, decided it would be good to practice a bit. throwing out some rocks from his backpack he recreated the spear he had originally made in Magical Defense class, and tested its strength on a dummy. It seemed sturdy enough, but to Nikolai it seemed to be missing a little something, but he just couldn't put his finger on it. So Nikolai went over in a corner and attempted to fix the balancing on the spear.

Del was bored, and drew a sendwich on his paper. He blew on it and a real sandwich popped up ontop of the book. He picked it up and took a bite, as the teacher shot him a dirty look. "Mwhat? 'M hwngry." Del shrugged, trying to speak with the food in his mouth as he covered his mouth.

"Nice work Kayla." He'd had seen the light she was able to produce and was quite impressed. He himself would just be summoning a few different elements via his short hand, just the basics though.

The teacher approached Del with a stern look. She confiscated the sandwich and threw it away. "What have you accomplished today, Del? Other than breaking a window, letting a lion on the loose, and being lazy in my class?" She crossed her arms. Del shrugged and held his finger up as a gesture for her to hold on, as he swallowed what was in his mouth. "Well, I was eating a pretty decent sandwich until you threw it away." A couple people around the room laughed as the teacher turned her back and walked back ti her chair. "I will not be looking forward to a year with you." She said loudly. "Diddo." Del muttered, and she kicked him out of class. He was tired and done with the teachers here today. "At least I can enjoy my snack in peace." He grabbed his backpack and notebook as he walked to the door, swinging it open and sitting down in the hall. He drew a new sandwich, animated it, and began eating. "Tch. Teachers."

After countless attempts she tried again. She held out her hands in front of her and cupped them muttering a quick thanks. She was concentrating heavily, her eyes glued shut, and staying completely still. The light orb returned, flickering dark then light, dark, light, dark, light. She tuned everyone out and imagined it. The way it looked cloudy if someone were to look close enough, the way it wasn't in abperfect orb more of ragged edges the way the heat came off of it like wind, throwing its medium heat at people nearby like waves. She opened her eyes and... there it was. She gaped then poked it. It was solid, she threw it from one hand then the other "Auro look!" She squeeled and held it up.

"Good job Kayla! Does it do anything yet?" He'd ask with curiosity swimming through his voice, watching the Orb as she tossed it between her hands, He found it quite fascinating.

Uh... "It glows and its warm... thats how I imagined it." She should have made it do something cool like follow her around lighting the way or make it like a boomerang if she threw it it would always come back. She sighed, that familiar exhaustion gripping its claw around her. With practice she probably wouldn't get so tired but as of now she was completely and utterly exhausted. She sat down and grabbed the book, fully intending to read more but simply falling asleep.

Noticing what Mikayla had been working on, Nikolai decided to walk over and study the orb. "That seems pretty cool, any idea if you can manipulate the shape for different uses, such as a light whip, sword, or something as cool?"

She had fallen asleep well sitting and the orb fell from her loose hand as she began to lightly snore. Could she get any more akward.

Auro just chuckled slightly, nudging her. "Wakey wakey sleepy head, It's not bed time just yet."

Picking up the Orb, Nikolai wondered if it would be possible to alter the properties of pure magic like this. "Hey just a thought, Can I use this for a second to test something out?"

She woke up to shaking "Go away." She mumbled. She wasn't a morning person. Actually she just wasn't a waking up person. She turned which resulted her falling on the floor face first "Oww..." she muttered then sat up. She heard part of Nikolai's question and nodded slightly idicating her sure then flopped back down staring up at the roof and rubbing her now aching nose.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alright, I'm going to step away from everyone to test this, just in case of any explosions or such." Grasping the Orb and some rocks Nikolai forced his magic into it, creating possibly the largest reaction he had ever seen. After it was settled down what was left was a steel handled sword, made surprisingly of light. "It seems I can change its shape and such, but not the actual material. Interesting, we may have to test with this later on."

(Gunna be gone for about 30 mins)

She glanced at the glwoing sword. It looked like her orb but it was in the shape of a sword. It was still radiating its comforting heat and she could feel it from her spot on her floor. It was really cool. She sat up then climbed into her chair "Can I hold it?"

Another year, another series of awkward interactions and failed friendships.

Grayson sighed quietly as he paused in front of the school, his bag over one shoulder and Alice, his hawk, perched on the other. She let out a quiet chirp, looking at him concerned.

"It's alright. This year will go by quickly like all the others." he reassured her, though she didn't seem convinced. He scratched at her neck lovingly as he walked inside, slipping past a group of students that were crowded near the entrance.

It didn't take long for him to get his schedule and dorm key, and soon he was busy with unpacking his things, though he didn't have much.

He slung his quiver and bow on his back, checking the schedule. He was late to class, but decided against skipping out.

Whistling quietly for Alice he walked out, wincing slightly when she landed on his shoulder.

"I need to trim your talons again." he said, and got a light peck on the ear for his statement.

"I know you don't like it, too bad." he explained with a little chuckle, heading down to class.

He didn't recognize anyone in the class, causing him to pause for a moment. He could already feel his stomach knotting up from nerves.

"Feel free, it is technically yours." Replied Nikolai handing over the sword and being careful to avoid the blade or who knows what could happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back