• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom rawry's partner search! (closed except for sonic!)

rawry

you'll find your flame
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

—hello, friends! i’m fairly limited for time atm, so i’m closing down for the time being. however, if you are interested in a sonic thread/rp, please still message me! i will always have time for a good sonic rp >c: thank you lovelies!—

hello, hello! thank you for checking out my interest check!! i'm rawry, my pronouns are she/her, and i have been roleplaying for over a decade! i consider myself a semi-literate writer, with an average of around 2-3 paragraphs on any given day, sometimes higher if i'm really feeling it. i don't expect a matching length from my partners, just a few quality sentences at the least and good grammar c: as i am 22 years of age, i will only write with ppl 18+ years old. in terms of response time, i am currently employed so i will usually try to respond once a week, and would prefer partners that have around the same response time of once every one or two weeks. i really would prefer an explanation if you need to suddenly stop; it is fine to suddenly stop if you need, but i would rather not sit around waiting if it can be helped.

i prefer slightly pre-structured plots so we can have a good idea of where to head, but i don't need every detail explained. please have a collaborative spirit if you want to rp with me, as i love to come up with ideas with my rp partners. also, i like to be friends! i love to talk outside of the rp about the characters, send songs i think fit the characters/scenarios, and occasionally draw any scenes i might like! all in all, i'd just really like to be chill with ya if you want to write with me c:

i prefer romance plots but am good with anything as long as it is interesting enough! i write any genders and any combination of gendered pairings. i also almost exclusively roleplay in fandom content unless someone posits a really interesting original idea to me. i doubt all of my fandoms are listed here, so if you think i may be interested in something not listed here, don't be afraid to send me a message to see! Fair warning, I tend to take creative liberties in interpreting how to write some characters. Please be flexible in terms of how 'accurate' i may be in writing the character. (this can be discussed beforehand if you're seriously concerned) Doubling or not-doubling is dependent on the fandom; i'll let you know once you reach out. ALSO, if you are interested in oc x oc, please lmk and i'll send you my ocs for that particular fandom!

i have no trigger topics so, as long as we abide by the rules of the website, i'm willing to explore anything.

if, after all of that, you think we could be a good fit, please check out the fandoms! or, if you have an idea for one of the tropes/topics i have listed, shoot me a message! i'm ok with either a pm or a response to this thread.

Muse Identifiers
Normal - no muse, I could be persuaded if you have a good idea
Italics - low but possible muse
Bold - good muse
Both - I really fuckin wanna rp it

• Star Wars
    • good with pretty much any era after the prequels.
    • oc x oc preferred
    • wants: clone trooper x jedi, ex-sith x jedi,civilian x jedi, ex/inquisitor x jedi, bounty hunter x civilian
    • can write: anyone (inexperienced, i've never roleplayed any star wars characters before)

My Hero Academia
    • ocs preferred
    • i can try my hand at canon, but i am not up to date with the manga or the anime, so the plot can't hinge on canon events. i am more than happy to engage in canon x oc or canon x canon if that doesn't bother you!
    • wants: student oc x student oc, pro hero oc x villain oc, pro hero oc x ex-villain oc, ex-hero oc x villain oc. Kirishima, mostly, for myself
    • can write: any of the main heroes, students or pros. (side characters like Mount Lady or Hagakure, i am not confident in.) no canon villains but i can create one !

Arcane
    • not much experience writing
    • know next to nothing abt the world or League of Legends as a whole
    • mostly would be down for a ship thread of some sort, or maybe an AU

ATLA/LOK
    • canon x canon preferred
    • good with ocs but i'd need a good idea for an rp
    • wants: zutara, kataang, sukka, zukka, korrasami, Bolin
    • can write: anyone

Soul Eater
    • ocs preferred, just bc i love the world
    • but i'm honestly perfectly fine with canon as well! though i'd prefer canon x canon myself.
    • wants: maka x soul, tsubaki x blackstar, maka x crona, meister x weapon, witch x teacher
    • I can write: anyone

Beastars (manga included)
    • ocs or canon
    • wants: legosi x haru, juno x louis, louis x legoshi, juno x haru, bill x els, predator oc x prey oc
    • can write: anyone

She-Ra
    • canon preferred
    • wants: catradora, scorptra, entrapdak, scorfuma, glimbow, basically any canon ship or ship that makes sense lol
    • can do: anyone

Steven Universe
    • canon or oc
    • canon x oc friendly
    • wants: homeworld gem x homeworld gem, homeworld gem x crystal gem, crystal gem x crystal gem, any canon x canon that makes sense, its just a shipstorm over here, but i really would love to do lapidot
    • can do: anybody

Last edited:
bump!!

( i'm rly itching for a sonic rp thread if there's anyone here that is also looking for one!! ;w; )

hello, hello! thank you for checking out my interest check!! i'm rawry, my pronouns are she/her, and i have been roleplaying for over a decade! i consider myself a semi-literate writer, with an average of around 2-3 paragraphs on any given day, sometimes higher if i'm really feeling it. i don't expect a matching length from my partners, just a few quality sentences at the least and good grammar c: as i am 22 years of age, i will only write with ppl 18+ years old. in terms of response time, i am currently employed so i will usually try to respond once a week, and would prefer partners that have around the same response time of once every one or two weeks. i really would prefer an explanation if you need to suddenly stop; it is fine to suddenly stop if you need, but i would rather not sit around waiting if it can be helped.

i prefer slightly pre-structured plots so we can have a good idea of where to head, but i don't need every detail explained. please have a collaborative spirit if you want to rp with me, as i love to come up with ideas with my rp partners. also, i like to be friends! i love to talk outside of the rp about the characters, send songs i think fit the characters/scenarios, and occasionally draw any scenes i might like! all in all, i'd just really like to be chill with ya if you want to write with me c:

i prefer romance plots but am good with anything as long as it is interesting enough! i write any genders and any combination of gendered pairings. i also almost exclusively roleplay in fandom content unless someone posits a really interesting original idea to me. i doubt all of my fandoms are listed here, so if you think i may be interested in something not listed here, don't be afraid to send me a message to see! Fair warning, I tend to take creative liberties in interpreting how to write some characters. Please be flexible in terms of how 'accurate' i may be in writing the character. (this can be discussed beforehand if you're seriously concerned) Doubling or not-doubling is dependent on the fandom; i'll let you know once you reach out. ALSO, if you are interested in oc x oc, please lmk and i'll send you my ocs for that particular fandom!

i have no trigger topics so, as long as we abide by the rules of the website, i'm willing to explore anything.

if, after all of that, you think we could be a good fit, please check out the fandoms! or, if you have an idea for one of the tropes/topics i have listed, shoot me a message! i'm ok with either a pm or a response to this thread.

Muse Identifiers
Normal - no muse, I could be persuaded if you have a good idea
Italics - low but possible muse
Bold - good muse
Both - I really fuckin wanna rp it

• Star Wars

Hi!! I’m definitely interested in an ATLA rp (mostly looking for Zukka, but I’m flexible) but I’d also love a She-Ra rp, even though I haven’t written anything for that fandom yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back