• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ravenwood Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
A while had passed by and Jacob had finally arrived at his science class again. The gym class felt painfully long even though he slept for most of it as the assassins kept shooting at the students. Jacob opened up his phone and had suddenly realized that he had gotten a lot of messages from the other members of the assassination branch, accusing him of being irresponsible and reckless with his training methods and how bringing the assassins to the gym class actually held back the potential of the assassins, blah blah blah. He simply responded with: I’m your boss and you don’t get to do shit about it, unless you want me to kill you. Jacob couldn’t think on anything else as he just felt so tired all the time. He leaned back on his chair and pondered about what he would do in this period, as he didn’t have a class.

Right as he was going to sleep he remembered the school had gotten some much needed supplies and in those supplies was a new prototype sniper rifle that packed double the punch asa 50 cal and was utterly silent. Jacob made his way to the supply area and grabbed the box with the weapon in it.

He slowly but surely dragged it to his classroom and placed it on top of one of the tables. “Lets see this thing then.” He slowly opened the box to reveal the weapon. It was mostly as Jacob imagined it, but it was really hard to impress jacob especially with new toys like these.

3zMWC4AtJLI689vXY8n-SHBZL_riZAFz3LXb8KwjLSHKHNUAru4OS0EjBsQe5ZVXYB4Fk12Ihvm8DB52qgoKT3QxL5ndrXP9a1mG8Ly4q41xZM2BmqTqmTWvayeFXSuSUQioXnZB

The design of the sniper looked like it relied more on other functions than your typical gun that would rely on bigger barrel or bigger bullet that would make things go boom. Jacob lifted it up and began inspecting it further. He pointed the gun at the at the wall to test out it’s fire power, but the moment Jacob pressed the trigger the bullet didn’t come out, Jacob even checked if it had ammo and it did which isn’t a very good idea. Jacob inspected the barrel of the gun and peeked his head right on the end of the barrel to see if something was wrong there.

In an instant the bullet came out obliterating Jacobs head and piercing the walls behind him. Jacobs head began to reconstruct itself as the blood which painted the whole room came back to where his head was meant to be and soon the other parts. “Fuck, this shit is delayed, should’ve seen that coming.” Jacob turned his head back noticing the damage that was caused. “Shit, the headmistress will kill me mutiple times if she finds this out, let’s just hope the bullet didn’t pierce the whole school.” Jacob touched the gun once more and the bullet came back, in slow motion but that was preferable than having it come back at full speed. Though the walls was a bigger problem, a Problem Jacob wasn’t going to put the effort in to fixing. He touched his wall and it began restoring itself to before with was pierced by the bullet.

With that taken care of Jacob put the sniper back on the box and next to his desk while taking a seat and falling asleep.

Jenny looked at the students who had gathered for her Curses class. An eclectic bunch, but that's good. It's nice to see a wide variety of students interested in black magic.

"Hello, and welcome to my Curses class! We will be spending our year discussing how to use magic to harm and cause mayhem. Now, I want to get a grasp of your level of experience. How many of you have ever laid a curse on an item or person before?"

Rozi was running through out the halls looking for her class room with her head off and letting her body run as she looked at the doors "Curses, Curses, dammit where could it be? This is going to be so awkward for me when I do find it. Damn stupid time differences, how was I supposed to know that my resting time was during the first two blocks of classes, how could I have missed Engineering and Eldritchology, this the worst and embarrassing first day" Rozi said to herself before hearing from one of the classrooms someone talking about putting curses on items or objects

"Ah there it is, ok now head on body and walk in" Rozi thought as her body placed her back on it and she calmly walked foward towards the door. At first it started rattling almost as if the door was scared of her and as she reached arms length of it, the door slammed open, as fog came into the room along with Rozi "My apologies, Ms. Teacher, I seemed to have gotten lost on my way here, I promise that it shall not happen again" Rozi said with a bow before sitting down "Speaking of the class, while I have not done the cursing, someone used a cursed item to curse myself" Rozi continued as she adjusted the bandages around her neck

Last edited:
Madison made her way back into the mad science labs. She had a few ideas for gadgets that she wanted to make, or at least start. She reached into the various bins of components, starting to assemble them into a bastardized freeze ray- something that was always useful. There weren't any other students in there yet, so she was able to get into a flow.

Patience was key in situations like this. It truly was. Yet somehow, Sophie found that she had none. Gritting her teeth and muttering about how stupid and careless her directions were, she wished she had some map of the school that could help her. Of all the places she had to get lost on a first day, it was a school that taught her everything she needed to know about being a villain. She needed to find that science lab.

Looking around some more, she walked in a random direction hoping it worked. Much to her dismay, as she threw a door open, it turned out to be a different class. She sighed in defeat, but looked at the teacher curiously.

“Excuse me, ma’am. But I am more than a little lost. Could you please tell me where Mad Science lab is?” She asked, her accent coming a bit thick. If it wasn’t obvious she was from the city before, it was now.

Jenny blinked her eyes for a split second at the newcomers. Sure, the school could be confusing, but that's why they made goddamn maps. "Mad Science is two doors down, on your right. Hope you have fun."

Looking at Rozi, the Headmistress shook her head. "Listen, Rozi. You've got a lot of potential, I saw that in you at your entrance interview. But you can't be coming in late. I'll let you off with warning this time, but do it again, and heads will ro-" Catching herself, Jenny commented, "Sorry about that. How about, 'there will be consequences?' Now, do you know how the curse they put on you works?"

Pestilence saw the aggravation on the teachers face, and nodded a thanks. She counted the two doors and entered the science lab, looking around and only seeing one person. She went to take a seat, and gain a grasp on her surroundings of the lab.

She wasn’t sure if she was supposed to talk to the other person, or stay silent, or what. So, she did what she does best and kept to herself. Of all the classes, this one and fighting class was what she was most excited for. Her stature was weak, sure, and physical strength was always a problem for her, but she hoped to change that.

"Once again I deeply apologsies, time runs a bit loopy where I'm from so the teleporting sent me here at the incorrect time, if there are dorms here I would like to stay in those, so I can ensure this won't happen again" Rozi calmly said as the other girl left before turning her attention back to her teacher "It's quite alright Madam Jenny, do not curb your vocabulary just for me. As for my curse well, it was by a cruel noble fey, it was on a beautiful ornate hairbrush. It only works the one time mind you, so anyone is free to use it now, I mean I do every morning now, also it's been roughly four years I've had this curse." Rozi explained pulling out the hairbrush from her bag and showing everyone the ex-cursed item "As for what I know that the curse did, all doors will slam open with ominous fog pouring in as I do whether I intend to go into them or now, some sort of death sense which I have no idea how to use, whip summoning like this, I don't sleep ever, a weakness to gold meaning if I stay near the gold I'll either run away or being weaken. Granted only if you directly show me the gold. These are actually the main reason I chose this course, to learn about my own curse, as well as put curses onto other people. Fehehehehe" Rozi said calmly as a short whip made of bones appeared in her hand "There's also one other thing that I'm forgetting, I just can't seem to remember it for the life of me... " Rozi said tapping a finger to her chin as she stood up wrapped her small whip around her neck and then pulled as hard as she could "Oh right, a severe case of wanting to decapitate myself." She said with a small smirk then with a resounding POP her head came clean off the body, the tattered bandages falling to the floor the body closely following suit and Rozi's decapitated head landing on another students desk with a dull THUD and rolled around for a moment before coming to a stop and looking straight at the student

Jacob had lied back on his chair falling asleep, but in his training as an assassin he would never truly sleep and always be able to have a part of his brain awake in order to sense if anyone entered his vicinity while asleep. Honest Jacob hated this skill, as useful as it was it just bothered him a lot especially when he just wanted to take a nap. As the individual entered the room Jacob woke up but still kept his eyes closed and listened closely to determine what the person would do. At first he thought the person would just test some things out with the lab, maybe it was that weird kid that entered his science class late, who knew, but after he heard practically no sound, Jacob got the idea that this certain individual was going to steal the snipe that he had brought to the class and not put away yet.

He opened his eyes to confirm his theory only to see a student sitting down on one of the desks, as if she were waiting for class to begin. Jacob got out of his chair and looked at the student. “I think you might be a bit too late to class, as far as I’m aware this is my only free period, so I believe you are meant to be in another class. But feel free to mess around in the lab and ask any questions.” Jacob said not trying to hide his boredom and lack of interest in the situation. “Well just don’t touch that” He pointed at the crate containing the sniper. “I’d apprecicate if you were to leave it alone.” Jacob sat back down on his chair and pulled out his phone checking if he had been sent any messages on using dangerous equipment recklessly

Meme Machine Meme Machine

Sophie hadn’t even noticed the gun on the table, until the boy pointed it out. She knew for a fact that class wasn’t going to begin yet, she was mostly thinking about a chemical compound she had been working on. To be honest, she had a hard time noticing the boy in general.

She blinked a few times, and realized she probably looked pretty stupid just sitting there. She sat up straighter, and gave whimsical smile. “Yeah, sorry to disappoint but I don’t do guns.” She tapped her chin, and reached into her bag. She pulled out a toy yoyo, some weird pill boxes, and a few needles filled with varying colors of neon liquids. “Alright, if I can just...”

The boy slightly drew her interest, and she decided it was enough to introduce herself.
“What’s your name? I’m Sophie.” She said haphazardly, tilting her head to the side and smiling. She knew how off the rails she seemed, having random chemicals and injections just scattered around her, but that was her whole atmosphere. As she introduced herself, and opened up one of the pill boxes and pulled out a black one. She then took a needle with a bright blue liquid and injected it into the pill. The black pill took on a brighter hue, with some purple on it.

Solirus Solirus

Suddenly, another student arrived and answered Blackheart's question about curses. Another latecomer. Sam thought. This is a school of evil, but twisted personalities and sadistic tendencies shouldn't make people late. Or does it? Maybe there is a correlation between the two qualities. I wonder if there's been any research on that. As she mused, another latecomer arrived. No, not another latecomer apparently, just someone who got lost. Blackheart sent the student on her way soon enough. Maybe there's an actual curse on this school, which makes the students late. It sounds ridiculous, but you never know. She turned her attention on to the newcomer.

Rosi, as she was called by Blackheart began to talk about the curse that had been inflicted on her. The curse seemed interesting enough, but what truly caught her off guard was when she removed her head with a whip. It landed in her seat, causing her to sit up in shock. She quickly composed herself, and looked at the head. After observing it for a few seconds, she realised the head was still alive. She began speaking to it.

"That is indeed quite the curse, Rosi. You have my sympathies. I wouldn't mind working with you to learn more about your curse."

A curse that would cause you to decapitate yourself? That sounds like the perfect curse to inflict on her. She thought with relish. She shook her head, and turned her attention back to the head in front of her. Now was not the time for revenge fantasies.

"While I'm sure my table is quite comfortable for you, perhaps you would prefer to sit in the chair next to mine?"

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Once he had lied back down he had hoped that the student would just do whatever she wanted, but she of course had to ask a question. Slightly more irritated, Jacob looked directly at the student. “Unless you have a question in anything or you want me to try out something dangerous you shouldn’t ask questions and also I’m your teacher for many classes, you’ll refer to me as Mr. Timothy or Jacob I really don’t care.” As he responded to her question Jacob noticed that she was injecting a pill with some chemicals. “Are those your chemicals or did you steal those from the storage area?”

Meme Machine Meme Machine

Sophie pursed her lips and looked away with raised eyebrows. Bad idea. She should’ve stuck with her first plan and kept to herself. She nodded in affirmation and continued working on the gas. As he asked about the chemicals, she had a moment. They were neither, technical, as she had snagged them from a laboratory a little while back. But finders keepers, as they say.

“Mine.” She said simply. He clearly didn’t care, so she didn’t expand on it. She suddenly snapped the pill, and blue and black smoke swirled around her. She breathed it in, but a frown came over her face as she did. It clearly wasn’t what she wanted.

Jenny passed out small necklaces to each student. They were cheap plastic costume jewelry, the kind even a dollar store would be ashamed to its core to sell. "I want you all to place your most creative curses on these, working independently. Points will be awarded for uniqueness, power, and harmfulness. Put a personal touch on these, if you can- I want to see all of you at your absolute worst."

Madison looked at the girl with the chemicals. Her own freeze ray was working, after a faction, as she fired it at the table and covered it in a thin sheet of ice. "What are you working on there- some sort of inhalable drug?"

As the smoke dispersed, Sophie grumbled. It definitely wasn’t what she wanted. As she started working again, she added some other things to her ‘pill’. She was a little frustrated, but whatever. As she heard a sound like a gunshot, she turned to see a girl with a freeze ray.

The girl asked her a question, to which she laughed. “Breathable? Absolutely not. At least not to you. It’s a chemical that melts the flesh from the inside out. It didn’t work right.” She murmured the last part, and looked at the freeze ray with interest.

“Cool freeze ray. What’s it run on? Liquid hydrogen? Or a glass protector compound mixed with another chemical?” She asked, making the second one sound a bit odd. Though in truth she had made one before. Froze her whole kitchen like that.

“Ok good.” Jacob was about to lie back down to sleep but noticed that Madison was also in the lab room working on what seemed to be a freeze ray of sorts, Jacob thought that it could’ve looked better but at the same time it looked pretty good being made by Madison. “Where did you get those materials?” Jacob asked with boredom and getting up to get closer to it. Just as he got close he inhaled a bit gas causing his lungs to begin melting, the pain wasn’t as bad as the Head mistresses soul tortures, but it still hurt a lot. Jacob collapsed to the ground head breaking his neck and the process while his abdomen began opening up due to the gas eating up most of his flesh until the upper part of his body was only bones.

Rozi blinked quickly after keeping up the appearance that she was perma dead before giggling "Hihihihi, close but no cigar, what's the deal everyone? Never heard of a Dullahan before? Cause that's what the curse made me" Rozi said with a smile and a totally different personality "The want to decapitate was supposed to be a joke but I guess it went over everyone's head, I don't actually have the want to do so I just can which means beheading is totally ineffective and blunt trauma rattles me a little and will probably knock my block off" Rozi babbled on as her body stood up and walked over to pick up her head and sat down next to the other girl "Hi I'm Lily, ignore the other name if you don't mind it's quite personal, so what's your name, actually we can probably discuss after the class is over" Rozi said with a smile as the necklace was placed on the desk and instructions were given out

"Ooh, getting to curse items straight out the gate. Hmmm, what is the curse going to be?" Rozi thought to herself as her body did a chin tap at a non-existant head "A-ha, I've got it, although the magic requires lots of hand movements to not stuff up it still should be pretty simple, ok let's get started" Rozi said to herself, in this context literally, which then proceed to clap it's hands as a lightish blue magical aura surrounded her hands and started moving around over the necklace as her head hopped itself over to Sam "So fun fact my magics colour used to be a mix of black and tree green, but after the curse it changed to this weird blue. Anyway what's your name? Like I said my name is Lily, the other name is something I don't give out to just anyone and it's a cultural thing so please ignore it for now" Rozi continued on as her mind was focused on the curses symbols which let her body continue working as she talked

Sophie’s eyes widened as she watched, and she had her mouth agape. She didn’t start screaming, or freaking out or anything, but she certainly looked surprised. After taking a few moments to look shocked, she narrowed her eyes and moved towards Jacob. A brilliant grin burst across her face, and she giggled in slight glee.

“OH! So it does work. How wonderful. Of course, I’ve just killed a teacher, but hey no risk no reward.” She said to herself as she inspected the results of her gas. “But I guess it didn’t quite work right did it...... considering his bones are still intact. I’ll have to work on that one.” She then looked to Maddison, seemingly unconcerned by the display of evaporating flesh. “Don’t touch it though, the effects last for five minutes. Though it may be a shorter amount of time. It was experimental....”

She once again looked to the teacher, and tilted her head to the side. “Hey, Mr. what’s your name. Could you please tell me if that hurts? I mean, if you’re alive still.”

Jacob stood motionless as he had just died, but after a couple seconds had passed the the gas had finally dissipated enough for it to not eat away all of his flesh again. Jacob’s body began to rewind all of it’s flesh back into place while also lifting him up fixing his broken neck and fully restoring his entire body. “Fuck, hate when I get destroyed from the inside.” Once he gained full consciousness he realized he had left his upper body exposed showing off his abdomen and chest as the upper part of his suit had also melted. “Annoying” Jacob muttered as he began to rewind his suit back into his body as well as the glasses which had also broken from falling into the ground. “Ah much better” He sighed as he looked back at the student. “I don’t understand why you would talk to a corpse that is literally dead, but there are too many weird things in this school so I should just get used to it, anyway I already told you my name, It’s Jacob or Mr Timothy if you want, I really don’t care.” He finally walked up to Madison and asked her about the freeze ray. “Have you tested it out on anything yet? we wouldn’t want it to explode on your face and kill you now would we.” Jacob said with sarcasm and his usual boredom.

Meme Machine Meme Machine Shagranoz Shagranoz

I should’ve realized it was just a joke. She looked at Lily as she sat down in the seat next to her. “I’m Sam . Alright, we’ll talk later.” The necklace was placed in front of her. Curses are not exactly my area of expertise, but let’s see what I can do. As she was contemplating her next move, Lily’s head jumped in front of her. Her head continued talking as her body walked on the curse. Well, that’s useful. She answered Lily. “That’s interesting. Alright, I won’t ask your other name.”

She turned back to the necklace.As she contemplated, an idea came into her mind. Let’s hope this impresses Blackheart. An ethereal green glow surrounded her hands as she attempted to cast the curse.The necklace glowed in the same color as the energy surrounding her hands for a second, and then then it sputtered out. Sam let out a frustrated sight. This will take some time. I can’t afford to rush this. She began casting the curse again.

Jenny watched Sam's effort at placing curse on the necklace, shaking her head in dismay. "No, Sam. Finessing the magic will never work. You need to focus on your negative emotions to cast a good curse. Your rage, your hatred. Picture your worst enemy taking up the necklace, and the horrible fate that befalls them. That should help get the spell to stick."

"Close," Maddie said as she continued fine-tuning her ray. "Liquid helium. A lot stronger, and more stable, too. And working with poisons like that is pretty impressive. What's your power- poison immunity?"

As the teacher sat up, Pestilence gasped in delight. She had a subject that she could talk to about the effect! She immediately started writing down questions in her head.
Did it hurt?
How bad if so?
We’re you aware of what was happening?
How long do you think the effects took?
How long until they wore off?

But seeing as he was in a conversation with the Maddie girl, she held her tongue.

But as the question was asked, she grinned. She started picking her chemicals apart, mixing different things into the mix she had made only a moment ago.

“No. Not poison immunity. I am poison. I’m basically the physical manifestation of it.” She said calmly, picking apart her gas as she made it.

Shagranoz Shagranoz Solirus Solirus

Jacob looked down at his suit, now fully regenerated to it’s not so well kept form, he looked back at the other girl that claimed to be poison itself. That was a new one in Jacobs list of weird superpowers. “Hey, what is your name so I can check you in the student list, but if you don’t want to tell me I’ll eventually find out so don’t really worry about it.” He turned back to look at madison, “By the way Madison, did you sneak into somewhere you weren’t meant to be to get that or did you buy it in the schools black market.” Jacob asked quite curiously as he didn’t remember the school getting a shipment of liquid helium.

Shagranoz Shagranoz Meme Machine Meme Machine

Sophie shrugged slightly, before breaking another pill. This one had a metallic tint to it, and she made sure to breath it all in. She sighed in satisfaction, and laughed slightly. That was it. She didn’t bother answering Jacobs question, as it didn’t matter much. She barely listened in as he mentioned black market items. She might have to use that later.

“Ahhhh that’s it. Bone melting as well. What a wonderful addition.” She said happily, stretching slightly before deciding to put her toxins away. Then she gave a small look to the teacher. What was his deal? Did he even care that he was here? As a teacher? Or was there some other inclination.

Solirus Solirus Shagranoz Shagranoz

"Fehehehehe, don't worry Teach, I know that. Just the way I do magic requires me to a bit more glyphy" Lily said with her head rolling back to watch her body complete the curses "Fehehehehe, yes I've got it" Lily said cackling as her body stood up holding the necklace. "Ahem, sorry Teach, when my head gets detached I sorry of lose it. Anyway, do we have volunteers or someone to try it? It's a very unique curse." Lily said as her head started bouncing up and down on her desk "Now, now the magic has stuck to the necklace, I don't know how much of the magic stuck. So what or who is the test dummy?" Lily said with an evil smile slowly growing on her face "OK, ok, ok, if all the magic did stick it'll be the most agonizing curse I've personally done" Lily continued to ramble on as her body walked about the classroom showing off the necklace

Users who are viewing this thread

Back