• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ravenwood Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Sitting at the back of the Advanced Necromancy class, Uriah yawned to himself as Madame DuBois rambled on with her history lesson. While he wasn't the type to enjoy long winded lectures, he gratefully took the time to examine the rest of his classmates. This being an advanced level class, there should be plenty of talented students to catch his interest. Being a sophomore, transferring in halfway through the previous school year at that, in order to even be able to apply for this class he needed to test out of the prerequisites. Being surrounded by mostly upperclassmen, those long nights of studying finally seemed to pay off. He felt giddy with excitement, plenty of candidates for him to "read". While he had contemplated reading the soul of Madame DuBois, he decided to go against it. Being a high class necromancer, she probably has a great deal of knowledge about souls. The likelihood of her discovering her soul being read was too risky. For now he decided to settle with the other students.

His thoughts were interrupted by the professor assigning the class homework on the first day. Typical. He groaned to himself as the Madame explained the assignment to the class.
As the rest of the class got up to retrieve their mallets, Uriah was the only one to stay seated and simply went on to open the cooler that sat on his desk. Carefully placing the seemingly dead imp's body on his desk, he took a single glance at the body. "Still alive..." He quietly declared, as he arranged his thumb and index finger into a flicking position. Before he could begin,
another late student walked into the room. Uriah looked at the boy, an even younger student by the looks of it, though something about him felt off. Before he could look or think about it any further, the boy's speech was interrupted as he was shot through the head by the professor. His jaw slightly dropped in a mixture of shock and anticipation as he watched through the entirety the professor's process of reviving him. After that was done, Uriah quickly went back to work as the rest of the class was ordered to.
Being careful not to exert too much force and ruin the body, his index finger struck the imp's head with a powerful, though light in his terms, flick that echoed through the room. "Dead.", He smiled. After that was done, he continued with his examination of the corpse.

Last edited:
Jenny groaned as she listened to Jacob's lame phone call. The man was a brilliant and creative killer- that's why she kept him on staff- but only when he was motivated. Otherwise, he just sat there like a lump. Every year, they went through the same song and dance, though his punishments always varied. What to do to him this time... Ah!

The Headmistress strode into the science lab, an absolutely murderous look on her face. She wasn't going to just kill him, though. That would be too damn easy. With a hand clawed, she called out an incantation in a guttural voice that would chill the students. Instantly, Jacob would feel unimaginable pain, as his very soul rotted within him. After a minute of this agony, she halted the spell. "Always remember, children. Guns are... antiseptic. You need to see the torment on your victim's face and enjoy it. That's what makes you a monster." She turned and left, leaving Jacob with a death glare.

After the Headmistress had come to ‘motivate’ him, Jacob first had to recover from the excruciating pain, he had learnt to tolerate the pain of the worst torture methods in history, but he never got used to what the Headmistress could come up with.

Jacob sighed and erased the board. “Alright students, change of plans.” he took off his glasses. “Instead of deciding what you get to do, today we will begin with an assignment that might last all class for some of you.”

He left the classroom and a couple seconds later he came back with a box. He opened the box and began taking out small devices. He handed one to each student in the class and lastly put one in his desk. “We will begin this year with engineering since that is what most of you want to do here. What I have given you all is an electrical grenade, electrical grenades serve the purpose to paralyze the enemy to land a killing strike or to act as an emp. The main problem with this model is that it is very ineffective, the moment it explodes most electrical energy is lost causing the paralysis to only last 5 seconds. However, it is possible to not only make it more effective, it can also be made into a reusable grenade.”

Jacob took out a screwdriver and began disassembling the grenade readjusting it’s parts and assembling it again leaving some parts out. “Now in order to show you it’s new effectiveness I’ll be using it on myself as I don’t see any late students to use it on.” Jacob activated the grenade and dropped it near himself, far enough to not affect any students. The grenade didn’t explode, bit instead began discharging all of its electricity unto Jacob paralyzing him for a good 20 second before the energy was depleted. Jacob collapsed on the floor only to rise again picking up the grenade. “Not only was it more effective as it now lasted 20 seconds, but the grenade still remains intact, so it may be recharged.”

Jacob put the now used up grenade back on his desk and passed out screwdrivers to all of the student. “You may begin whenever you want, I'm expecting most of you to not be able to complete it today, if you finish you may give it to me and I’ll test it.” Jacob went back to his seat and sat back down on it. “Also, the headmistress might have mentioned the whole sabotage thing, but if I catch you trying to sabotage someone I’ll fire a warning shot, If I catch you a second time, I’ll just shoot you. If you try to sabotage anyone do it properly without anyone noticing.” Jacob said this as he pulled out a FN 5.7 and left it on his desk with his laptop next to it as Jacob probably had to manage some other things.

Last edited:
Back at the Klaus house (Klaus' dorm)
"Ooo, fatality, guys."
"I told you we should've picked chemistry." The Klaus' were all taking a well deserved break from tinkering to relax. One played a video game, one was reading a book, and the other bounced a ball against the dorm room wall.
"Is anyone else surprised that she used a gun? Seems like, I dunno, not magic enough." The Klaus' chatted among themselves. "Welp, let's send another... wait."
Klaus regained sight in the classroom as his clone was revived and thus able to be used as a vessel for his soul once more.
"She brought him back?" Video game Klaus asked Bouncing Ball Klaus, "Yeah, I guess so, he's still kind of... broken though." Ball Klaus responded.

_-_In the Classroom_-_

Klaus Blinked... Hard. His body felt heavy, like when you get way to much sleep and can barely move when you wake up. His mind was sluggish, like it had been put under tremendous stress. He looked around the classroom, the lights were bright, there was a buzzing sound coming from somewhere... this wasn't going to work at all. Without warning, Klaus slams his hand into the side of his head. "Umm... I need to use the bathroom?" Klaus says before rushing out of the class.
Once inside the bathroom he hits himself again. This time, there's a strange shift in the air around him. He slams his head a third time and *Pop* he's got two heads now! From there he works his way down the neck past the shoulders, both sides shimmying apart as he splits apart like a cell would duplicate. The only difference is that Klaus' duplication is absolute. He clones himself by demand from a shared consciousness, a hivemind of Klaus' that can clone the most perfect version of Klaus that currently exists. They can copy the Klaus, without the imperfections of the previous Klaus, in this case, without the bullet stuck in old Klaus' brain. Once the cloning is done, the new Klaus heads back to class, fresh and new, while the old Klaus, heads back to the dorm to be treated.
"We will begin this year with Engineering..." Klaus hears someone, probably a teacher, say off in the distance. "THERE'S AN ENGINEERING CLASS!?!" Klaus turns around sharply and practically sprints back to the bathroom, he splits again. He needed to crash this class and bullet brain Klaus wasn't going to make the best impression.
Klaus had to run to find the engineering class and he had to pray outside the door that this professor wouldn't kill him like the last one. Feeling death, even in a clone, is very disturbing. Klaus was not a fan.
“Now in order to show you it’s new effectiveness I’ll be using it on myself as I don’t see any late students to use it on.”
Now probably isn't the best time to go inside...
Klaus watched as the teacher drops the grenade and shocks himself with it. "Well that was anti climactic. There are ways to make these specific types of grenades so much more fun. If placed in the right hands they could level a city block easy. This must be a beginners course. But..." Klaus thought to himself. "I can ask for the advanced course after this class."
As Klaus walks into the Science Lab he sees each student holding an electrical grenade. He takes a deep breath in, "home." I feel bad for Klaus, stuck in that boring necromancy class. Klaus quickly takes a seat while the teacher is paralyzed, he doesn't want to get shot twice in one day.

Stepping into the Necromancy class the second time, Klaus is noticeably chipper. He walks all the way to the back of the classroom and sits down next to a student he had seen before, right before he was shot he noticed the kid staring at him intently. He had snow white hair and piercing blue eyes, he was almost obnoxiously good looking and older. Klaus takes a seat without causing much distraction. Quickly places his backpack under his table, pulls out some duct tape, grabs his still living Imp and wraps it in tape leaving its head unbound and stuffs it into his backpack. He awaits further instruction from the front of the room but, is continuously distracted by the shimmering brightness of the white haired boy next to him. Klaus has a thing for hair, he'd made it a point never to cut his, allowing it to grow impossibly long. Plus Klaus was bored.
Once again he reaches into his backpack and whips out a pad of sticky notes. "Hey there!" Klaus writes on the note "Name's Klaus, nice to meet ya, what's your next class." He folds the note and places it conspicuously on the desk of the boy next to him.

Madison started taking her grenade apart. It was a delicate operation. Normally, if it had been a mere explosive, she would have been a lot faster with dissembling the trigger mechanism. After all, she could just phase through the blast. Electricity, however, was something she was still vulnerable to even when intangible. Hence the caution.

Slowly, though, she managed to make progress, until she hit a wall. "Hey, Slank, could you give me a hand here? I can't get this thing to discharge in pulses."

((Sorry for minor unannounced disappearance, a combination of being busy and not being able to think up a reply held me off))

Lost in his own nervous thoughts, Charlie almost jumped our of his skin when the girl he'd recognized from earlier appeared next to him. He patted himself off with anxious huff, trying not to seem rude. "I, uh- oh! Oh, uhm. Yes. Th... Thank you." He watched as she delicately lifted the limp, clammy body out effortlessly, the ease with which she could do it compared to his tiny self only making him even more self conscious. Still... he had to consider himself grateful. He could've struggled with that stupid cadaver for hours if she hadn't helped.

"It's Charlie, yeah. Sheesh, my name really is going around the school, huh..." He muttered to himself, rubbing the nape of his neck and looking away awkwardly. "Oh! Uh, sorry, just thinking out loud there for a moment. Old habits die hard, huh? Thanks. Hey, uh, you look a little nervous there. You feeling okay? You don't have to worry about me, it's only humans I bite, haha..." Laughing softly at his flat joke, he tugged at the collar of his poncho, internally cringing hard enough at himself that he felt like he was about to burst and turn inside out. It was so much easier to be an asshole to rude people! He just wasn't equipped to deal with situations where big people were actually nice to him.

"Oh, actually, I don't think I caught your nam-" Before he could continue, Charlie was abruptly cut off by the unmistakable sound of a gunshot. Like, a real, actual gun. He thought he had braced himself, that in a place as hectic and malicious as this he'd find nothing surprising, and yet the juxtaposition of an advanced mage using an honest to god gun still managed to catch him off guard. With a squeak, he quickly dropped on top of his respective imp, safely behind his cooler, as though fearing he might be next, even when he knew he'd done nothing wrong. Still, he couldn't stop his curiosity from compelling him to peek around the corner to watch the reanimation process.

"Oh. Oh wow." A single hand reaching for his agape mouth, he wasn't sure if he empathized with or was disgusted by the reanimated boy in question, but given his haughty, suck-up attitude from before, he was leaning towards the latter.

---

Users mentioned: Endless_Stars Endless_Stars

Uriah's eyes traced Klaus as he walked to the back of the class and sat next to him. As he poked at the imp with his pencil, still taking care not to impale it with his strength, Uriah took note of how odd it was how not moments before, his fellow classmate was experiencing trauma from the bullet lodged in his brain. Now he seemed perfectly fine. A regenerative ability maybe? Though that still didn't explain the eeriness he still felt from the boy's soul, as if it was being shared by multiple people. Seeing the note that was passed to him, he read it and promptly responded back. "Hello, it is a pleasure." He wrote. "My name is Uriah, though my codename is Vanta. Feel free to use either when addressing me. My next class is Eldritchology, how about yours?." Uriah passed the note back to Klaus as he continued poking at the imp with his other hand.

Users mentioned:
SandyMandy SandyMandy

Sam had expected that the latecomer would probably die painfully, so she was not surprised at his death. The gun was surprising, but it was a pretty efficient and dare she say it, cool way to take him out. However, the truly impressive stuff happened next.

Thank you, unknown person for your sacrifice. She watched the Madame's actions, in awe, though she was careful to not let her excitement show too much. As she watched her heal the boy and push his soul back inside him, she wondered if her sister was capable of that. She had always been gifted after all.

No point in dwelling on it. As everyone began going back to their work, she resumed working on the imp. I'll have to research it and try to attempt it as soon as possible. She watched the boy get up, and run out of the room out of the corner of her eye. It makes sense to be traumatized after that, I suppose. Still, I would've liked to observe his behaviour for a while. She returned to her work, but the boy soon returned. But this time, he didn't seem to show any defects and seemed perfectly fine. A regenerative ability, I suppose. Or maybe it's something else. He went and sat beside a white haired boy. He seems interesting.

Thinking about it, this class contained quite a collection of interesting students. And apparently, this year had quite a lot of people interested in necromancy. I wonder if there's anything behind this. She shook her head, and returned to her work. I need to stop being so paranoid. But the real question is, should I try to ally with some of them?

There was no knowing when one of them would take the chance to backstab her. Though, her being alone might make her an easier target. She glanced at the recently revived boy and the white haired boy chatting . They'll probably become allies soon. I guess I should at least try to make some acquaintances if I don't want to be outnumbered. This was not something she'd rather not do, but there was no other choice. I should try to get people who aren't likely to be manipulative or be too nosy. She looked at the Lich and the Fairy, contemplatively. They seemed to fit her criteria, but you could never be sure. Nothing to do but give it a shot, I suppose.

She addressed the fairy "Are you alright? Do you require any further assistance? I apologise for not helping you sooner."

Nove NuVonde Nove NuVonde
Endless_Stars Endless_Stars

Last edited:
Jacob was going through his computer checking all the messages he had simply ignored, but was now paying attention to as he had nothing better to do. As he began deleting all those emails which were just purely spam that asked for him to chat with someone he never met or him winning a prize he never signed up for, he noticed a student in class who didn't have his electrical ball. He opened up the list of students and began searching for the student. The student's name was Klaus or atleast it was his twin, whatever it was Jacob got up and handed over an electrical grenade and a screwdriver to the student. "Here is the electrical grenade and the screwdriver, do what everyone else is doing and also, are you Klaus or his twin brother?" He asked before returning to his own desk.

SandyMandy SandyMandy

*Necromancy Class Klaus*

Klaus takes back the note and opens it. "Huh, good to know he's not too cool for me" Klaus thought to himself as he wrote another note, "Random Q. Are you hungry? How do you feel about sandwiches? Also we should talk after class. Also, I’m gonna go to Eldritchology as well. Also my name’s Klaus, codename’s Lil’ Geppetto." With the note finished Klaus slides it onto Uriah's desk. Despite all this talk about backstabbing and sabotage the students in this class didn’t look all that bloodthirsty. Klaus was sure that the school had ways of turning people against each other and if he learned one thing from his time dealing weapons on the black market it was that it’s always easier to make an enemy than it is to make a friend. Hopefully he could make a few friends before the enemies started popping up.

*Meanwhile at Saigon Sandwich Co.*

“Next, I can help whoever is next!”

That was Klaus. He was next in line at a vietnamese sandwich shop. All this getting shot and being resurrected stuff more than warranted a sandwich... or two.... Or three... better get 27 just to be safe.

“I’ll take 5 bbq pork, 5 grilled chicken, 5 beef, 5, vegetarian extra jalapeno, and 7 Pork Skin.” Klaus was literally slobbering over the thought of all those freshly made sandwiches. He reached into his wallet, inside he had $15 a five and a ten dollar bill.

“Woah dude, that’s quite the order, what’s the occasion?”

“Oh, you know, first day of school, gotta celebrate, ya know?”

“That’ll be $128.25.” The man behind the counter looks at Klaus suspiciously.

“No problem, hope you like 5’s.”

As Klaus pulls on the 5 dollar bill in his wallet, it never actually leaves, a copy is made and Klaus places the copy on the counter.

“5, 10, 15, 20... 115, 120, 125, 130. Keep the change.”

“Uh... yeah... Are you like a magician? How’d you fit...” The employee is stammering.

“Of course, it’s magic. It’s a trick wallet, dude. It compresses the bills down so I can fit more of them into it.”

“Ah... yeah, I think I saw those on an infomercial once...” The employee still looks lost, but at least he’s trying.

45 minutes later, the order is complete. Klaus had already inhaled 3 sandwiches, but at least he had his food for the next few days. Plus he was sure the Klaus who was actually in class would appreciate a sandwich. He’d make it back in time to catch himself between classes. He steps outside the sandwich shop and into the parking lot. He presses a button on his watch, the face opens up to release a single machine, a lifting robot capable of carrying 40 times its size. This design was actually one of Klaus’ first, he got the idea while studying ants outside of his home. His design borrows from the surface area to volume ratio of ants and other insects.

The little robot flies into his hand, about a minute later the one bot has turned into a swarm of bots, and Klaus is at its core, they lift him up and fly him back to his dorm room.

“Huh, good to know he’s not too cool for me.” He thinks to himself, happy that his note passing wasn’t too bizarre for the stranger. Hope he likes to eat, he looks a little scrawny, but if he made it into this school there must be something really special about him. Hopefully they’d be able to help each other out.

*Meanwhile in Engineering class*

“Here is the electrical grenade and the screwdriver, do what everyone else is doing and also, are you Klaus or his twin brother?"

Klaus takes the grenade from the teacher, “What’s everyone else doing? I thought this school was state of the art, what’s with the training wheels teach?”

Klaus grabs the screwdriver and gets to work. This type of grenade was standard issue for a domestic villains bodyguards and grunts. These are the type of futuristic looking weapons that you see being pushed in large crates by fodder while the big bad looks on overhead. It’s elementary school. Despite looking sci fi, the insides are basically your standard grenade but, instead of a primer and delay element, you’ve got a battery and a Voltage Amplifier Core, one much more advanced than anything found in your standard taser but, still. Once you pop open the outer shell you can work your way through the rest easy. The real fun is when you mess with the amperage of the grenade. Of course that would mean different batteries.

Once Klaus popped out the core he retrieved a battery capable of producing a higher amperage at a decent enough voltage.

If you didn’t want to reuse the grenade, it’d be great to borrow from the design of an actual grenade. Expose the hydrogen within the battery to sparks as the grenade is discharging and you lose a grenade but get an explosion, that’s a fair trade. But if we only wanted to lengthen the amount of time the grenade could discharge the goal would be finding a balance between amperage and voltage that discharged at a steady pace without sacrificing current power. We need a bigger battery for sure, and a different conductor... The more Klaus thought about the project, the further away he got from completing it the way it was meant to be completed.

Maybe if there was a way to create a steady current strong enough to paralyze while a sort of waste heat pipe applied heat directly to the battery caused it to overheat and catch fire, it could explode and stun. He might have some of what he needed with him, his backpack was fully stocked with his favorite gadgets and gizmos, lucky he only needed to carry one of each toy.

He placed the finished product on his desk. It was hardly a grenade. It looked more like a.. dog. Like one of those robo dog toys that you’d get from Toy’s R Us (rip) It even had a voice box and a remote control. Of course, the most important button on it was red. That was the boom button. “Yeah... this is it. Bruh, do we have any chlorine trifluoride? What if it raised its leg and tinkled trifluoride everywhere? Wouldn’t that be hilarious? Then it blew up! Also, do you have like, open lab hours? Also, what was I supposed to be doing again? Also, yeah I’m Klaus’ twin, can’t you tell? I’m the handsome one. Don’t tell me they forgot to put me on the list. That happens sometimes.”

"Sure, we can talk after class. Also I'd love a sandwich. Though it'd be wise if we stopped passing notes. Who knows what would happen if we got figured out." Passing the note back, he took another look at his imp. There didn't seem to be any abnormalities with the body, and taking care of it when he was finally back at his dorm should be a fairly easy task. Although he had no way of using magic to help preserve it, he knew of more practical ways to do so, the only problem was finding a place to store it until classes were over. He then remembered Klaus using tape to wrap up imp, that should do for the time being. Come to think it, he still felt a faint life force from the tiny body. "Say, do you happen to have any tape on you? Also, I can kill your imp for you if you want. Just having it suffocate in there might be bad for the body." He finally said to the boy sitting next to him, pointing to his bag.

Jacob looked back at the student and answered his question. “There aren’t really any lab hours, you can just come to the lab any time you like, I’ll most likely be here if you need anything. Also if you are Klaus’s twin, then you must have a name right? What is it. I can’t call you Klaus number 2.” He looked at what the student made. “Also, even though you didn’t do what the other students are doing you did complete it rather quickly and effectivley, judging by your looks you and your brother must be first years?” Jacob picked up the dog looking grenade and began checking it. "It's quite impressive for someone your age, but then again there are masterminds in the school, so that's why you might be here."

SandyMandy SandyMandy

Madison kept at the grenade modifications with a dogged persistence, and soon had the internal mechanisms reconfigured. All she had to do was put the external casing back on. Unfortunately for her, her hand slipped at the one place it really couldn't afford to, and the grenade unleashed a full twenty second discharge into her arm. Going intangible would only make her more vulnerable to the shock, she simply had to sit there and take the full brunt of the blow. Finally, after the shock had stopped and with her shirt sleeve smoldering, Madison managed to let out a pained and embarrassed "Ow." She was so getting an F for this assignment...

*Necro Class*

“Huh? Suffocate... Oh yeah!”

Klaus had forgotten about his backpacked Imp. He reached into his backpack to pull out the imp, barely holding onto its life. The imp was indeed having a hard time breathing. “Thanks for reminding me but no...” Klaus’ smile grows mischievous. “No, we’ve got big plans for this little guy. I need it alive.” After giving the imp time to regain its breath he stuffs it back into his backpack, this time in a pocket of its own so it wouldn’t have to worry as much about suffocating. “Also yeah, I do have tape.” Klaus grabs his role of tape, places his thumb on top and pushes down, pulling a duplicate roll out of the first. He pulls the new roll out of his bag and hands it to Uriah. “Here, ya go. Don’t worry about getting that back to me, never know when you might need some tape, ya know?”

*Engineering Class*

No lab hours? We could be here whenever we wanted? That seemed a little irresponsible but Klaus wasn’t complaining. “Huh, well that’s fantastic! Can’t wait to explore the facilities. And yeah, my brother is in the advanced necromancy class. He’s missing out for sure, he’d love it here. My name’s Han’s.” Klaus stands up and waves to the other students in the class. “I’ve had a bit of practice with things like this so I’m really excited to really push myself this year.” As he sits back down the sound of a detonation startles him. It goes on for 20 long seconds. "Oof." Klaus responds, trying to sniff out a laugh, she looked fine but, it would still be rude. "Are you okay?"

(All 5 girls walk into Mrs Harris class late)
Samantha: Oh well we are late
Alexis: sorry we are late Mr Harris!
Sirena: Why are you like sorry?? Like we just like missed half of this boring class Lmao (Takes selfie with alexis)
Alexis: AHH! That flash is bright!
Charlie: can we sit down already!?
Sirena: Um like don't yell...
Samantha: sure, what ever
(they sit down)
Sirena: Like there is like no cute boys in this class.
Charlie: Can you stop looking for boys for one fucking second?!
Siren: #RUUUUUUDE
(Charlie face palms)
Samantha: stop fighting and shut your mouths
Grey: ya!
Sirena: what ever (takes selfies)
Alexis: shouldn't we do our work?
Samantha: Did you forget who we are??
Grey: The pretty ones don't do work!
Sirena: like especially me!
Charlie: [sarcastically] Wow your so modest Sirena!
Sirena: I know right!
(Charlie rolls her eyes)
(Alexis does her work)
(Charlie Snoozes)
(Sirena takes selfies)
(Samantha & Grey gossip)
{the class continues}

Last edited:
Jacob put the grenade down and walked back to his desk, only for Wraith to have just shocked herself with the grenade she was given. He kept walking to his desk and began giving an announcement. "You all have 10 minutes left to complete the assignment, once you are done with it you all need to hand it over to me, I'll be grading them whenever possible. If you don't turn it in at all, it will be an F, so I want everyone to turn in atleast something, even if it's just a mess of a grenade."

Jacob had expected for even just a couple of students to sabotage someone, but most of the students were already struggling to finish their own assignment and the others were simply afraid they would get shot. Knowing he probably wouldn't need to shoot and warning shots he began preparing his other materials for the next class he would have to teach.

Jenny scowled at the little coven that had entered her classroom. "Girls, I'm sure you think that being bitches- I mean, witches- in-training means that you can just magic away all the rules, but that most assuredly isn't true. If you aren't careful and use these magics without any restraint or common sense, you will not only end up dead, but you'll be lucky to leave so much as a grease stain to be buried. And when your parents ask me why I couldn't save their little princesses, I'll have to tell them the truth: 'they died because they were idiots.' I don't want to have to go through that headache. Are we clear?" The Headmistress' tone was full of outright venom- it would be wise indeed for the girls not to piss her off further.

"Now, as I was saying before we were so rudely interrupted, our first field trip to the Infernal Reaches will be on Wednesday. We will tour the city of Abyss, and you will all make your first Faustian contracts. A good list of demons to make pacts with can be found on pages 107 and 108 of Sheldrin's Demonologies, but the list is by no means exclusive. Feel free to get creative with your bargaining partners. Our study of the various types of demonic beings will conclude in October, and we will start studying the numerous methods of becoming immortal. Sometime around Christmas, you will be subjected to a test based on your ability to master these methods. You will not be told the nature of the cause of death beforehand, but past students have been frozen, decapitated, and drowned in acid, to name just a few. The second semester will be focused on real-world applications of demonic magic. We will be going out in the community to practice things like tainting souls and mind possession, and each class will have rewards for the best performing students. The worst... well, they'll get to experience Hell's torture chambers for a few hours. Hopefully, that will entice them to do better."

Samantha: Excuse me you old hag? Did you call us bitches (Samantha’s expression turns agitated)
Alexis: oh fu-
(Charlie smiles devilishly)
Grey: I think that old cow called us bitches!
Sirena: like oh my god. ( Sirena records ) #DRAMA!
Samantha: let’s go whores
(All the girls besides Alexis stand up and begin to exit)
[right before leaving] Samantha: don’t mess with me bitch unless you wanna piss of the devil.
(The four girls exit)
(Alexis sits at the table wide eyed)
Alexis: mrs Harris I’m so sorry about that omg! Mrs Harris I’m sure they were just joking is there any thing I can do- ( Alexis gets pulled out of classroom by telekinesis) Ahhhhhh!!!!
(The girls exit down the hall way in a mean girl formation with Samantha in the middle)

(Girls walk into advanced necromancy class late)
Alexis: I’m so sorry we are late ma’am
Charlie: heh I’m not we missed part of this boring class
Samantha: let’s sit down bitches
(They sit down)
Sirena: oh my god who is that!
(The girls look at Klaus)
Grey: ewww
Samantha: definitely (Samantha scowls at him)
Alexis: uhhh shouldn’t we focus on class work that’s rude
Sirena: um like no. Not when there is drama! (Girls continue to laugh at Klaus)

(Girls talk about boys)
Samantha: Mahalath, He’s the cute one.
Grey: he is a cutie
Sirena: omg totally
Alexis: let’s do our work?
Charlie: shut up
Alexis: oh...
Charlie: personally no boys at this school are hot
Sirena: party pooper!!
Samantha: just shut up Charlie
(Grey, Sirena and Samantha gossip about boys)

It looked like the Fairy boy didn't need any help, and the Lich girl didn't seem interested in talking to her at the moment, so Sam returned to her work. Looks like I'm going to be alone for now after all. Ah well. She then returned to work on the imp. She was almost done.

She finished checking the imp for rot and cast a preservative charm on it. She slowly put it down, and then began to gaze at it. Her imp was slightly smaller than the average imp, and it seemed to be paler than the average imp as well. A soft smile played at her lips as she gazed at it.

Some might find them ugly, but the imp's goblinesque features were charming in their own way to her, and the deathly pallor only added to it's charms. She was looking forward to looking after it. I hope I get to keep it. She could think of multiple ways to use it. Using them as spies,having them disrupt her enemies's operations, and so on. I could even use them as retaliation for a prank or sabotage. She couldn't suppress a small smirk from arriving at her lips.

Time to pack it up, since it appears as if the class is ending soon. She tenderly lifted it up, and carefully placed the imp in her bag. While making sure to keep everything else away from it, so as to avoid contamination, of both the corpse and her other objects.

Upon hearing whispering, she turned to look over Purple Hair and White Hair. The purple haired one seemed to be up to something with his imp, since it was still alive. Well, it's none of my business. I hope that's the case anyway. She then proceeded to daydream of happier things, like her sister getting buried in a mass of imps, while she screamed in terror.

Last edited:
With seconds to spare, Madison managed to hand in her grenade, still trembling a little bit from her electric adventure. She turned to the student who had asked her if she was alright. "I'm fine," she commented. The most blatant lie she'd ever told in her life, but it still might get him to look somewhere else. She didn't want to be seen as weak; the sharks circled every day here.

At that moment, the bell rang. Jenny looked at her utterly empty classroom. Not a single person had showed up for Demonic Magics. A first in her experience. With an utter groan at the time she had wasted, the Headmistress waved her hands, and the décor in the room changed to reflect her Eldritchology course. Muted blues and greens covered the walls, and lines appeared to dance on the floor, forming impossible designs. She looked at the door with a mixture of depression and frustration. Please, please let someone be interested in this class, at least.

As Madame Obliteration dismissed them, Sam slowly picked up her bag and got up. She gave a nod to the professor, and began heading out. She was pretty impressive, I'm looking forward to future classes with her.

She took a look at her schedule, and next up was Eldrichtology. I had better make sure not to be late this time, I don't want this to be a habit after all. Especially since it's taught by the principal. She quickly headed towards Blackheart's classroom.
Luckily this time, she didn't get lost and managed to arrive early.

She looked into the classroom, and noticed Blackheart talking to a girl. Isn't she part of that group who showed up extremely late? She hadn't been paying much attention to any newcomers, lost as she was in her daydreaming. They had been a noisy and chatty bunch, though she recalled this one being one of the quieter ones. The girl seemed to be apologizing to Blackheart.Turning away from them, she began heading to one of the front seats and sat down. Hopefully this class will be good as well.

Mahalath walked through the hallway towards the Eldritchology classroom. He was taking the class because he thought it might be interesting, although of no use to his studies as a chemist. Mahalath also had made a deal with the headmistress to allow himself to have the free chemistry lab as his first class, while giving her what he made to have her grade it on the potency and effectiveness on what he did make.

Mahalath walked into the Eldritchology classroom, and there were people there already. Yawning, he walked up to the teacher’s desk and set two vials down on it, one labeled, “Temporary loss of 5 senses”, and the other labeled, “Permanent loss of 5 senses. He noticed a girl at the desk was talking to Ms. Harris, so he made a quiet gesture to notify that the poisons were there, and sat down at a desk.

Shagranoz Shagranoz Chloe2425_2004 Chloe2425_2004

"Alright everyone, turn in your grenades and start heading to your next class." Jacob began taking the grenades he had and putting them in a seperate box which had a paper stuck to it which said: 'Test out and grade'. He waited for everyone to leave so he may lock the classroom and head to teach his next class, Gym class. Jacob took out his phone and made a call to another teacher and told him to help him out in the upcoming period.

After finishing his conversation with the other teacher, Jacob grabbed his bag and made his way to the gym where he would meet all the other students there.

Jenny looked at the newcomers with undisguised glee. Thank the Old Ones. Actual students! "It's good to see you, Sam. How are you finding everything this year? Did the Madame have to kill a student already? And nice work on the poisons, Malahath. Sometimes, you'll need something that can keep your victims alive. A shame that they'll have difficulty telling you things you need to know, but at least you can interrogate them once the temporary poisons wear off. We'll wait a few minutes for the stragglers, then get started."

Madison checked her schedule again. Gym. With the same damn teacher. Am I ever going to get rid of this guy? She joined the throngs of students heading towards the gym, dreading the experience. She wasn't a good athlete, relying more on her powers to keep her safe. This had the potential to get really embarrassing, really fast.

Last edited:
"Welp, glad that's over!" Klaus practically shouts as the Advanced Necromancy class is dismissed. He grabs his backpack, careful not to rattle the still living imp inside and walks to the front of the class. As he passes the pool of blood half dried on the floor he remembers, he was meant to clean this mess up before he would be allowed to leave. "Ugh, laaaaame." Klaus glances at the rag perfectly folded at the edge of the teachers desk. He turns to Ulrich, taking off his red vest as he talks. “Hey buddy, you wouldn’t mind waiting for me would you? You won’t be late for class, I promise... and there’ll be food!” He snatches the rag off of the Madames desk and a simple spray bottle and gets to work scrubbing his own blood out of the floor tile. “This is pretty sick, huh? I’d hate to see what detention is like. Oof.” He rings the red rag into a bucket of red water. This is actually going a lot quicker than Klaus thought it would go. As Klaus wrapped up this manual labor, Klaus opened the door slowly, carrying a sack filled with foot long sandwiches and a huge grin on his face. “Looks like someone could use a break. Bruh this place is wild. They just let you into the labs, you don’t even have to sign up or anything!”

“It’s madness, give me a sandwich, Pork if you’ve got em. Also, this is Ul... I mean Vanta!” Klaus gestures to Ulrich with some truly impressive jazz hands.

“Madness indeed, also, of course I have pork, 3 bbq, 5 skin, also what’s up Ulrich, I’m glad you agreed to speak with us, you know the year is off to a great start when you’ve got an ally on day one. I’ve been doing research into this school, there’s not much out there but, let’s just say it gets bad quick. Having people you can trust is vital, for us at least. Obviously we have each other but, even we can’t do everything on our own.”

“Doe we’d neber trid id.” Klaus chimes in, mouth full.

“True, so what can I do you for, friend?” Klaus responds pushing the sandwich bag towards Ulrich.

“We just wanted to make this official. From now on, if you need anything from us, you’ve got it. If you make any friends you think would make valuable additions to the group, let one of us know. We’ll be all over, I’ll be following you to Eldritchology, I’m going to Phys. Ed. And I just got out of Engineering. I would’ve gone to chemistry, but SOMEONE didn’t get that far in the schedule!”

“Well, we know about it now.”

“So, what’s your deal? What’s the shtick? What do you got? What can you do?” Both Klaus’ smile the same mischievous toothy grin at Ulrich.

*Coming out of Engineering.*

Klaus was content with how things went this class period, he’d have the chance to mess around with the tech available to him more as the semester went on. For now, he’s follow Prof. Jacob to his next class. As he starts to pack up he rushes to catch up with him. Gym class would be an excellent place to scope out what the student body was capable of. The variety of students on display at this school is staggering. Some of them didn’t even appear to be human, or at least, they were strange variations of humans. If only he could run a few tests on one of them. Klaus grinned a grin he had actively practiced to get just right. He was very proud of his face, it was expressive unlike so many other faces, you always knew what Klaus was thinking.

"Hey, Teach!" Klaus shouted after Jacob, "So, what's next up? I thought I heard you teach P.E. as well. Anything I should know?" Klaus runs in front of Jacob and struts backwards with his hands behind his head. "I also thought I heard that you were basically the best scientist this school has. Is that true? If so, we're going to be spending a loooot of time together."

NewAgeBlack NewAgeBlack Solirus Solirus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back