• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ravenwood Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Negative emotions, huh. Sam looked at that. I’ve got plenty of that. She closed her eyes, drew a deep breath, and began. Ash’s image popped up in her head, and instantly, every negative emotion she had ever felt towards her came to the forefront. All the jealousy, the hate, the feelings of betrayal and the sadness she felt towards her came flooding into her head. She focused it all on the necklace, and it began glowing with a powerful light, which filled the entire room.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE WHY DIE DIE DIE DIE WHY DIE DIE DIE WHY DIE DIE WHY WHY DIE WHY WHY WHY DIE WHY DID YOU DO IT? WHY!?

Finally, the curse affixed itself onto the necklace. Sam took a deep breath and calmed herself down. She then turned to Lily. “Alright, I’ll be the test dummy, as long as you be mine as well.”
She looked at her necklace. “And I’m honored about testing your most agonizing one.” She looked back to her’s. “And you’re about to be the victim of my first ever curse, so I hope you appreciate that.”

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Lily's body turned around to face Sam "Oh excellent, hey come on body, give your head a hand." Lily said as her head was placed back on it's body with her whole face changing in demeanor as she twisted her head ninety degrees each way "Thank you Ms. Now before I test the curse I need to make some markings" Lily said calmly as she went through her bag and pulled out three different color markers one red, another green and the last one was black "Now if you don't mind this might be a bit ticklish, just hold as still as possible" Lily said calmly before she started drawing dotted lines all over Sam, pushing back the black robes to do so, the black was along the shoulders, around the neck and around the pelvic area. She then switched to red which went around the ankles, knees, wrists, elbows and the start of the fingers, finally the green went along the rest of the finger joints, lengthways on the face, on the arms and on her legs "There we go, I apologize for the closeness but I needed to draw those to see how effective the curse is, since it's my first day, at least it should affect where the black markers and possibly some part of the red markers but what I'm hoping for is all over the markers." Lily whispered to Sam before she placed the markers back into her bag and swapped the necklaces with Sam "Now, Ms. Teacher if you may see. As you can see nothing happens when this necklace is first placed on the subject, there are two keywords for the magic to take effect on the person" Lily said with a commanding, regal voice before leaning in to Sam "Now this is going to be quite painful for you, I do promise that you will be perfectly fine after the demonstration" Lily said before leaning back "So as I was saying there are two command words and each one will be quite painful, the first one will make the user feel like they are losing limbs left and right and the second will be like having their entire stitched back together without being knocked out. Now, for the first command word...Shambles" Lily instructed before saying the word which caused Sam to fall to pieces "Tada, now as you can see from her body breathing and her eyes blinking that she is still 100% still alive" Lily said as she picked up Sams head "Unfortunately the curse still needs work, because as you can see, the green lines and red lines are still intact." Lily said as she also picked up one of Sams arms and waved it around "Now, as I said this is a two-fold curse simply because you would obviously want to torture them some more and because this is school and you wouldn't want a mess of limbs for a student." Lily said her face going to an evil smile "Ahem, anyway the limbs have to be within a couple of feet away from each other to have this second part of this cursed. So let's Restore you back to normal." Lily said as Sam's head and limbs started to slowly stitch back together the skin, bones and muscles coming back together and it came with a lot of pain "Fehahahahhahahahaha, excellent, wonderful, that went as perfect as possible, now all I need is to practice curses to make them more powerful, FEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA" Lily cackled before she came back down from the laughing him and cleared her threat "Anyway, that's my curse, Ms. Teacher and now Ms. Test Subject, it's your curses turn." Lily said as she helped Sam up and took the necklace off of her.

Jenny looked at Lily's work with delight. Properly applied, pain was a great motivator to get people to do... well, anything. "Very good, Miss Lily. Doubtless inspired by your own experiences with detachable body parts. And I absolutely love the megalomaniac laugh- that was a great touch. Still, as you said, the separation needs some cleaning up, but overall, you get an A minus. Now, Sam, I'd like you to give your necklace to Lily. Take your time if you need it after that, there's no rush."

Madison looked at the other girl in amazement. "So, you're a big poison cloud? That is so cool! I can turn intangible, so I've got something similar going on." She let her arm phase through the desk. "Great for getting me into places I'm not supposed to be-" and here she pointedly looked at the teacher, basically telling him how she got the liquid helium in the first place- "or reaching into somebody's chest and squeezing their heart until it stops beating."

“So you basically stole it” Jacob sighed. “Well I guess that means you are practicing with your powers then, just don’t be an idiot when picking fights Madison especially with ones you can’t hope to win.” Jacob replied with the same tone not seeming to put much interest into it. He moved his attention to the other student who seemed rather excited for some reason, but Jacob was already getting annoyed at the fact that she didn’t say his name. Jacob pulled out his phone and began texting the one in charge of keeping track of the students, asking her what the name of the student that could apparently turn into gas or deadly poisons was. He put his phone back in his pocket and simply walked back to his desk trying to go back to sleep. “Well, you two can hang around for a bit longer, it’s almost time for lunch I think, I seriously don’t care, as long as you don’t blow up, melt, freeze, or try anything else that would waste my time fixing my class. I’m fine with it.” Jacob sat on his chair and closed his eyes, hoping he would sleep now.

Shagranoz Shagranoz Meme Machine Meme Machine

Lux ducked into the school, seemingly unnoticed as the hustle and bustle of the new year began. She didn't have time to hear the Headmistress blab the whole "welcoming" speech again. Thank the Heavens, I'm almost done as a student here. She kept her golden eyes low. On the outside, she appeared to be a normal human. No ears or tails to even associate that she was anything less. She hardly trusted the newbies with the information of what she was. Click. Click. Click. Click. Her boots drew attention as she stepped, but she kept her head high. "One last year," she muttered under her breath, making her way to her room.

Sophie scrunched up her nose slightly as a tick, and then started packing up her stuff.

“If it’s almost Lunch, the I’m gone. Cool freeze ray.” she said to the other girl, before bolting put the door with her bag. She wasn’t sure what she was expecting, talking to people. She guessed she just wasn’t good at it. She followed where she thought she was supposed to go until she made it to the lunch room. She had no idea when it actually was going to start, so she just picked the most ‘out of the way’ table to sit at.

She pulled out a journal, her special journal, and started writing in several languages. She wrote down the chemical compound for the gas she had just made, as well as several other versions that would have the same effect with more common chemicals.

Solirus Solirus Shagranoz Shagranoz

As Lily finished her preparations and warned her, Sam braced herself. "Shambles" Suddenly, her body was in pieces. The fear rose up inside her, but she pushed it down. It'll be fine, this will end soon. However, the worst was yet to come. She screamed as her limbs began to stitch themselves together. After she was finally in one piece, she lay there for a bit, until Lily helped her up. She was still disoriented from the experience, and she took a mental note to check that all of her body parts were in place. I really hope my curse is effective.

"That was indeed quite the curse." Sam complimented Lily. " Let's see how my first curse goes."

Sam began murmuring, and the necklace began to glow. A minute passed, and Lily dropped to the ground, holding her head and screaming. "How was the glimpse of the underworld?" Sam asked her. "Don't worry, you'll forget what you saw soon enough." She paused. "There is a chance you might remember bits of it in your dreams, but that won't last long."

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Shagranoz Shagranoz

Jenny's eyes sparkled with mischievous glee. "Giving your victim a look into Hell? Very impressive, Sam. Creative and malevolent. Have you ever been to there yourself? In any case, top marks. A full-blown A+ for you." At that moment, the bell rang. "Well, everyone, that's the last class for today. Please head to the auditorium, where we will discuss our first field crime of the new school year!"

I didn't expect it to go that well. Sam answered Blackheart "I haven't been there myself, I'm afraid. I'm surprised that my first curse went as well as it did."

She turned to Lily, and helped her stand up. "How do you feel? What did you see?" The bell rang at that moment and Blackheart told them to head to the auditorium. "Well, we can talk about that on our way to the auditorium. Oh, and I apologise if my curse was too much." I hope Vesper will be there.

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Lily's eyes rolled back when she had put the amulet on and she saw a whole lot of different things and after what felt like days, her eyes rolled back to the sound of Sam asking her questions and BlackHeart announcing that classes were over for today and something about a field crime. As she got and followed Sam, Lily smiled "Oh think nothing of it deary, my home dimension was very much like Hell, just with a lot less fire and brimstone and more death and trickery" Lily explained as each closed door they walked through slammed open with the eerie fog creeping in alongside them "Do ignore the door slams with me around they shall happen quite often."

"I see. Your home dimension certainly sounds interesting." Sam felt disappointed that her curse didn't do much. Hopefully it's more effective against other people. She was startled as another door slammed open in front of them again. This will take some getting used to. The fog is a nice touch, though. "Alright. So, what do you think about this heist?" They soon arrived at the auditorium.

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

B9805DDD-62A6-4582-A3B5-A97CA2432482.jpeg
Vesper
Vesper was already in the auditorium standing off to one side with her dragons till whatever this was started. Watching her pets play and roll around together hissing and clicking at each other as they played. The tiny one sat cozily on her shoulder napping as they waited there​

After looking in the hall, and seeing several people head to the auditorium, Sophie picked up her stuff to follow. It was obvious that they’re ere headed somewhere, so she had to follow.

Eventually, she made her way to the auditorium, slipping past students to get the the back of the room. After that encounter with the others, she decided it might be best to keep to herself. Maybe not give everything about her away on the first day.

Sam noticed Vesper standing off to one side along with her dragons. Before Lily could answer, Sam spoke up "How about we head over there? I'll introduce you to the class president." Without waiting for Lily to respond or follow, she quickly headed towards Vesper. She nodded towards Vesper, and gave a quick glance at her dragons. Resisting the urge to keep looking at them, she began talking to Vesper.

"I apologise for leaving so quickly before. I had to get to class, and I didn't want to make a habit of being late." As she spoke, she casually moved moved her hand towards the dragons. "By the way, the girl over there is Lily, who I met in Curses. Join us, Lily." She called out to Lily in a slightly louder voice. In the meantime, her hand began to pet one of the dragons.

Lily watched as Sam ran over to another woman and two animals. She was quickly beckoned over and she quickly followed Sam "Hello Ms. Class President, it is such a pleasure to meet you" Lily said as she turned her attention to the two dragons and knelt down to holding out her hand to them "I've never had dragons for pets, plenty of other creatures but never dragons" Lily said calmly "Some of my pets include but not limited to Bunyips, Drop Bears, Slimes, Chimeras and a few other creatures" Lily said with a small smile on her face as she reminisced already missing her peers

2653A942-FABF-4222-B1AA-0768D6F6E92F.jpeg
Vesper
Vesper was off once her own world watching her dragons play till her new partner Sam. Her dragons instantly stopped there eyes locking on Sam before they clicked happily and made there way over. Nearly trampling her as they circled around her till the new girl came up.

Vesper sent both girls a half smile before it went to it normal place. “That’s alright. I understand the need for punctuality.” She said before her gaze turned to the lily. “Hello Lily. I’m vesper.” She said softly before the girls interaction with one of the dragons peaked her interest. It came up to her slowly and cautiously sniffing at her as it got a few steps closer before hissing at her. “They smell you’re other pets. Some of which they don’t like.” She said softly as she floated over to the dragon and lily. It looked back at its master curiously as vesper nodded before it turned its attention back on lily and cautiously pressed its nose against her hand.
Winchester Winchester Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Sam felt blissful as she petted the dragon. She then turned to Lily "You certainly have quite the wide variety of pets. It would be interesting to see them sometime. Oh, and before I forget" She paused. " Do you have any plans for the heist?"

Madison looked at her freeze ray as the bell rang. It was almost up to spec- a few more minor tweaks and she'd be ready to take it out in the field. The young mutant walked out of the hall and into the auditorium- making sure to actually use the door this time.

Jenny was up on stage, helping to direct the student traffic. "Alright, everyone. Both the bank job and the museum heist are going off at the same time, so we can split up police response. Unfortunately, this means that you can't be on both. If you're more interested in the bank, take a seat on the left. If you'd prefer the museum, go to the right. This is just an informal thing for a headcount, feel free to switch at any time."

Pestilence perked up at the mention of a Museum; her old room used to be littered with old artifacts. Besides, she had no real use for money. Other than buying drugs that she could just as easily steal.

So, she went to the right, taking heed not to bump anyone along the way.

Jacob watched as both students had left and checked his watch. "Shit, it's not lunch time, Might have accidentally slept past that time." Jacob shipered to himself. He got up from from his chair and began heading to the auditorium. Once he entered the Head mistress had already began the assembly and told the student to pick on which event they would like to participate in. Jacob simply stayed near the exit of the auditorium and put his back on the wall almost laying on the groun with an expression of boredom and falling asleep, with the only reason being there was so that he could atleast be mildly interested.

Mahalath awoke on the ground of the chemistry lab. He found that the recent poisons he’s been working on had been taken, so he figured that he had been jumped at some point. He sighed to himself. “Well, I guess I have to restart. What a damn pain, now that the museum destruction is growing closer. I guess it’s too late to make another batch of it actually, so it’s probably a better idea to create an easy virus.” He continued to mutter to himself like this for a while while he created the artificial virus.

A little while later, Mahalath walked to the auditorium as they were splitting in groups, and joined the museum group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back