• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝚁𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗’𝚜 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑

RavenMist

One Thousand Club
Greetings

It’s been awhile and I’m searching again for some new people to roleplay with! I’ve been here a long time now and I’ve not always been present so bare with me if things have changed or if this post isn’t visually pleasing to read.

A Little About Me

I’ve been roleplaying on and off for about 8 years now, I’ve been back and forward between here and a few other places. Amongst being here I also juggling working full time and being a full time parent now too. My life has been hectic and I’m back to give myself a little space that I can enjoy and feel like myself in when life is throwing it’s sourest lemons at me.

In terms of my roleplaying skills, I would say that I’m literate and pushing toward being an advanced lit writer. I will strive to write level to what my partner writes but be warned - if the plot has a hold of my heart and my emotions are driven by our characters, I can write ALOT in one moment.

I love lots of different genres but steer closer to fantasy, modern or era-based. I can do slice-of-life, as long is it involves no highschool and I love romance. I must stress that romance will only ever be a side-plot for me and it will be slow burn and filled with tension and drama.

Out of just my comfort level, I will only roleplay romance with MxF pairings and FxF pairings if I’m convinced it’ll be worthwhile.

Rules For You

The only things I ask from you lovely person is that you remember that quality is ten times more important than quantity. Drive the plot we create, develop your character as we write our story. Can’t write 300 words today? Write something meaningful. Something that will shock me. A plot twist, a dramatic exit, an emotional inner monologue. Anything as long as it matters.

Secondly speak to me too, communication is so important and whilst we don’t have to be best friends if that’s not what you need that’s fine but if you’re busy, tell me. If you aren’t vibin’ the plot anymore, help me adjust it. I’m open to ghosting just be honest.

And finally, please be honest about your age. Some themes I will not be comfortable roleplaying with someone under the age of 18. That being said, I don’t generally have an age limit as there are safe PG 13 topics that are just as enjoyable to roleplay. (My mother mode coming out lmao!)

Pairings

Some pairings that I have been searching for;
Bold is role I’d prefer or be open to.

*** means I’m super interested right now
- Vampire Prince x Human
- Vampire x Vampire*
- Werewolf Alpha x Rival Pack Wolf**
- Princess x Knight
- Warlock x Apprentice
- Gang Leader x Debtors Daughter ***
-
Monster x Hunter