• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ravenhurst University OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
'ello darlin'
how's your allergies and all? feeling alright?

'Ello Twinkle! <3
Ah, they cleared up around Wednesday morning! So it's all good! (Although my nose was very stuffy last night...) So I was able to sing the rest of the week! Now I'm dealing with children at my summer camp job XD

'Ello Twinkle! <3
Ah, they cleared up around Wednesday morning! So it's all good! (Although my nose was very stuffy last night...) So I was able to sing the rest of the week! Now I'm dealing with children at my summer camp job XD
oooh ! summer camp job !
how do you like it so far? any favorite activities you like doing?

glad you were able to sing the rest of the week and that it cleared up !
allergies can be a pain in the arse !

p.s. rhys and kat should have a momentous reunion soon! [ momentous? i think that's the word, oop. ]

oooh ! summer camp job !
how do you like it so far? any favorite activities you like doing?

For the most part, yeah XD I've been doing it for years, but this is my second year getting paid for it so that's nice :)
We looked at flower parts under a microscope and that was actually cooler than I thought it would be--and the kids liked it, too! XD

p.s. rhys and kat should have a momentous reunion soon! [ momentous? i think that's the word, oop. ]

Pshaw they should! I'll be working on posts soon, now that I'm not traveling to and from the Midwest XD

For the most part, yeah XD I've been doing it for years, but this is my second year getting paid for it so that's nice :)
We looked at flower parts under a microscope and that was actually cooler than I thought it would be--and the kids liked it, too! XD
ooooh, that is nice!
aaahhh, the kids ! I'm glad they enjoyed it and funny thing, i don't remember looking at flower parts under the microscope either, oof, so I'm quite jealous!

Pshaw they should! I'll be working on posts soon, now that I'm not traveling to and from the Midwest XD
can't wait to read 'em !!
oh god, i feel that, i'm traveling soon for vacation next week for the fourth, not sure how i'm feeling about it :/
will miss my dog a lot

ooooh, that is nice!
aaahhh, the kids ! I'm glad they enjoyed it and funny thing, i don't remember looking at flower parts under the microscope either, oof, so I'm quite jealous!

can't wait to read 'em !!
oh god, i feel that, i'm traveling soon for vacation next week for the fourth, not sure how i'm feeling about it :/
will miss my dog a lot

Oooh, I hope you have fun! I'll be doing a road trip thing with some friends from the 5th to the 8th (a last HUZZAH before three of us go to college), so I'll be distracted soon XD

Oooh, I hope you have fun! I'll be doing a road trip thing with some friends from the 5th to the 8th (a last HUZZAH before three of us go to college), so I'll be distracted soon XD
OH GIIIIRRRL. HAVE A BLAST ! < 3
thank you dearie !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back