• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ravenhurst University OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I’m going to make a lore thread with information about classes and the houses at Ravenhurst in a little while. More things such as the quidditch teams and such as we go along :)

A little bit of information about the Ravenhurst houses has been added to the new Lore section! If you have a preference for any particular house, please let me know!

More information about the university will be added once we get started with the RP such as the quidditch teams, clubs, dorms, etc.

If we're stating fcs we plan to use, I am using:
Kim Bum
Karen Gillan
Kina Grannis
and Ben Feldman

Last edited:
I'm the shameful one of the bunch who spots Isla and Niki from the Dumstrang bunch in the list of reserved characters but didn't bring Ellie in because I wanted to make a new character.

hello lovely PixieDust PixieDust

since it asks the profession on the sheets, does that mean we're allowed to make professors as well ?

Okay, I'm debating on this but I might switch out Poppy for Freya or Emerson.

I'm switching Poppy for another character, but there's nothing special included about her and she's still advanced charms and transfiguration

Athens Athens ; it's no problem !!
don't feel pressured to bring Ellie in or not to complete the group !
besides Ronan has Eun !

PixieDust PixieDust ; i'm currently rethinking my characters because @_@ i don't know what i want , but i do want Ronan and Iliana for sure ! < 3

oof i didn't even see that this was up and wowee whoops hello everyone !! and ohmygod i'm so tempted to make a professor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back