• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rare fandoms search!

asphodelscripts

officially lurking
Hey! I've only been a member of this site for like two hours and I'm already diving right in. Pardon the eagerness, I do that when I'm trying to runaway from life. Haha. In any case, hi! Let's be friends. My name is asphodelscripts, I go by Del. I'll cut to the chase here since that's the reason why you clicked on this, you could hit that back button soon. I won't waste your time.

I am only looking to do roleplays for these three:

Ensemble Stars (あんさんぶるスターズ!)

Touken Ranbu (刀剣乱舞)

Bungou Stray Dogs (文豪ストレイドッグス)

If none of those aren't your cup of tea, thank you for dropping by! I might change my taste depending if I can even find what I'm looking for, but for now, let me be picky. But if you're actually interested, read on!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me just personally extend my thanks for reading on. Here's a little bit more about me:

name: asphodelscripts, you can call me Del.

timezone: EST (UTC-5)

availability: varies, mostly free on the weekends

years of experience: 10+

style: multi-paragraphs, since I am searching for a partner

post length:varies, mirrors partner's length, averages around 300 words

preferred roleplays: one on ones, bl/yaoi/mxm pairings, cannon only

side note: I love making my posts pretty, but I don't expect the same! No worries there.

Are you still here? Still interested? If so, then let me get to the nitty-gritty!

✯ Ensemble Stars (あんさんぶるスターズ!)

pairings:

Kiryu Kuro x Hasumi Keito

Otogari Adonis x Kanzaki Souma

Sakuma Rei x Oogami Koga

Hakase Kaoru x Kanata Shinkai

Suggest?

plot ideas:

Mostly AU's, really. Vampires, werewolves, and hunters. Playboy sailors and mermen.

Touken Ranbu (刀剣乱舞)

pairings:

Kogitsunemaru x Mikazuki Munechika

Tsurumaru Kuninaga x Ichigo Hitofuri

Gotou Toushirou x Monoyoshi Sadamune

Suggest?

plot ideas:

Let's come up with something together!

pairings:

Dazai Osamu x Nakijima Atsushi

Dazai Osamu x Akutagawa Ryunosuke

plot ideas:

I literally have no idea. I'm all caught up with the manga though, I hadn't seen past episode 3 of the anime, I just really like this series... and Dazai.

If you're still around, contact me! Post here, and let me know. The pairings are not all set in stone, those are just the ones that I like the most from the series so don't be afraid to suggest! I won't bite unless that's what you're in to. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi, this looks interesting.

I haven't played the games yet but they do look interesting and I'm not afraid to look something up either. I think the "Ensemble Stars" one is attracting me the most to rp with. If you're willing, we could work something out?

Hi! Just wondering, did you go for season 2 of Bungou Stray Dogs? They are amazing, and flashback-Dazai is even more badass.

Hello! I've taken an interest in your offer on the Touken Ranbu roleplay, is it still open? 

Just a little disclaimer, I'm sorry if it may disappoint you a little, but I haven't played the Touken Ranbu game yet, ahah.

- Ko.

Hey! I've only been a member of this site for like two hours and I'm already diving right in. Pardon the eagerness, I do that when I'm trying to runaway from life. Haha. In any case, hi! Let's be friends. My name is asphodelscripts, I go by Del. I'll cut to the chase here since that's the reason why you clicked on this, you could hit that back button soon. I won't waste your time.

I am only looking to do roleplays for these three:

Ensemble Stars (あんさんぶるスターズ!)

Touken Ranbu (刀剣乱舞)

If none of those aren't your cup of tea, thank you for dropping by! I might change my taste depending if I can even find what I'm looking for, but for now, let me be picky. But if you're actually interested, read on!
I know this is old but i've been searching for enstars material here--I ADORE Karou and Kanata and would love to play kanata if you're interested in a RP via PMs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back